Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? (1717 Views)

What Is That Weird Thing You Love It's Smel?? / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Loyalblak007(f): 11:22am On Jan 05, 2017
lipsrsealed I find guys with really defined hands and preferably with visible veins attractive..

1 Like

Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Loyalblak007(f): 11:27am On Jan 05, 2017
Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
OMG!!! I've also found someone with a hand fetish grin Thought I was the only one. The first thing I check out on a guy after his face are his hands.
You forgot to mention big hands too...and slightly calloused palms. The contrast of rough hands on soft skin...
Loyalblak007:

lipsrsealed I find guys with really defined hands and preferably with visible veins attractive..

Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
grin

Teeth... White teeth..
Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
Brain power

1 Like

Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
I have a thing for intelligent girls. Unfortunately they're more elusive than bigfoot and just as mythical grin
Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
I find blunt guys attractive. smiley
Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Loyalblak007(f): 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
Fabulocity:
OMG!!! I've also found someone with a hand fetish grin Thought I was the only one. The first thing I check out on a guy after his face are his hands.
You forgot to mention big hands too...and slightly calloused palms. The contrast of rough hands on soft skin...

lol
i thought i was the only one too
Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by jonaifame22(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
The smell of pvssy
Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
Blah fuçking blah. Aren't you all tired of repeating the same dumb shït every time? That "girls are dumb" stereotype is terribly hackneyed now. You should probably change locations or change the calibre of girls you interact with.
And op said weird things.... liking smart girls, how is it weird?

CreamyMoltenLar:
I have a thing for intelligent girls. Unfortunately they're more elusive than bigfoot and just as mythical grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Loyalblak007(f): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
jonaifame22:
The smell of pvssy
lipsrsealed and how does it smell like?
:-(
Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Divay22(f): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
Their foot grin grin grin angry angry angry angry
Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Loyalblak007(f): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
OBTSubtle:
grin

Teeth... White teeth..
Oops!
lols
Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by mediocre(m): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
Like it when she chews on her nails . it's .stupid
Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by jonaifame22(m): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
Loyalblak007:

lipsrsealed and how does it smell like?

:-(

sometimes it smells like onions, some times it smells like tomatoes, sometimes it smells like...................., and I jus can't stop putting my finger under my nostril to smell it over and over again.
Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Loyalblak007(f): 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
the poster above though
lol
Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
Fabulocity:
Blah fuçking blah. Aren't you all tired of repeating the same dumb shït every time? That "girls are dumb" stereotype is terribly hackneyed now. You should probably change locations or change the calibre of girls you interact with.

Lol! Weird things are just stuff that aren't generally accepted as common, therefore wearing clothes in a village full of nude people would be weird. So intelligent girls are weird because the average girl's head is full of schemes on how to scam guys into sending them recharge cards, paying for their internet subscription, Brazilian hair, shopping sprees and basically fund their existence, all the while reducing their communication to K, lol, owk, and other barf-inducing abbreviations. There's no need to move, I didn't say I dislike airheads, I said I had a thing for smart girls, doesn't mean I wouldn't gladly date one of you dunces tongue
Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
You are what you attract. If you can't attract a decent, smart girl which are in abundance, then you have a big problem. Work on yourself brah.
CreamyMoltenLar:
Lol! Weird things are just stuff that aren't generally accepted as common, therefore wearing clothes in a village full of nude people would be weird. So intelligent girls are weird because the average girl's head is full of schemes on how to scam guys into sending them recharge cards, paying for their internet subscription, Brazilian hair, shopping sprees and basically fund their existence, all the while reducing their communication to K, lol, owk, and other barf-inducing abbreviations. There's no need to move, I didn't say I dislike airheads, I said I had a thing for smart girls, doesn't mean I wouldn't gladly date one of you dunces tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
@the bolded, isn't it surprising that it is coming from a man who likes intelligent girls? wink

Fabulocity:

Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
Don't mind him. They're always quick to open their mouth to say trash. Who's the dumb one now?
daretodiffer:
@the bolded, isn't it surprising that it is coming from a man who likes intelligent girls? wink

Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
girls with ugly face cheesy
Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
Fabulocity:
You are what you attract. If you can't attract a decent, smart girl which are in abundance, then you have a big problem. Work on yourself brah.
Nah, that's BS. I am not attracting such girls, that's simply the calibre of girls prevalent in our society. There are exceptions of course, but the bad eggs far outnumber the good. Unfortunately the most common characteristics of members of a gender are used as a yardstick to judge the whole gender. That's why 'all guys are flirts'
Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by DEIFIED(m): 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
i think i might like girls that are sturborn, not rude ooh.
Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
daretodiffer:
Oh oh....did you stop to consider that what I said may be far beyond your level of comprehension? Weird right? cheesy
Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
If you claim you're not attracting such girls (which I highly doubt) Then change your location. That's the only logical explanation. Every other thing you typed is horseshit.
CreamyMoltenLar:
Nah, that's BS. I am not attracting such girls, that's simply the calibre of girls prevalent in our society. There are exceptions of course, but the bad eggs far outnumber the good. Unfortunately the most common characteristics of members of a gender are used as a yardstick to judge the whole gender. That's why 'all guys are flirts'
Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
Fabulocity:
If you claim you're not attracting such girls (which I highly doubt) Then change your location. That's the only logical explanation. Every other thing you typed is horseshit.
My dear you don't get it, the problem isn't location, it's distribution. Bimbos are like MTN, they're everywhere you go cool
Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
It still doesn't negate the fact that you are smart NOTsmiley

CreamyMoltenLar:
Oh oh....did you stop to consider that what I said may be far beyond your level of comprehension? Weird right? cheesy
Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
daretodiffer:
It still doesn't negate the fact that you are smart NOTsmiley
Sweetheart the problem is that you are the one defining my level of smartness. I'm not saying I'm smart, but how does a non-smart person determine who's smart? You'd probably prefer garbled rubbish to what I wrote, because you'd be able to relate with it smiley
Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Lol! Weird things are just stuff that aren't generally accepted as common, therefore wearing clothes in a village full of nude people would be weird. So intelligent girls are weird because average girl's head is full of schemes on how to scam guys into sending them recharge cards, paying for their internet subscription, Brazilian hair, shopping sprees and basically fund their existence, all the while reducing their communication to K, lol, owk, and other barf-inducing abbreviations . There's no need to move, I didn't say I dislike airheads, I said I had a thing for smart girls, doesn't mean I wouldn't gladly date one of you dunces tongue
An average girl? Stop interacting with girls. Don't bother them with your"oldie" problems, let them enjoy their young age. smiley
Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
Just the same way intelligent girls are everywhere and in great abundance. Like I said earlier on, the problem is definitely from you. If you keep on attracting the bimbos you keep talking about, then you're probably one yourself because no smart chick would want to roll with your type. In other words, you're outta their league.
CreamyMoltenLar:
My dear you don't get it, the problem isn't location, it's distribution. Bimbos are like MTN, they're everywhere you go cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
Fabulocity:
Just the same way intelligent girls are everywhere and in great abundance. Like I said earlier on, the problem is definitely from you. If you keep on attracting the bimbos you keep talking about, then you're probably one yourself because no smart chick would want to roll with your type. In other words, you're outta their league.
If comprehension is an issue I can switch to Igbo oh. I said there's a dearth of intelligent ladies, you say they're everywhere. Where?? Una converge for Enugu? I don't attract females, I go after the ones available. Actually I would make a great companion for a smart chick because we would have enthralling conversations, exciting banters and insightful discussions. I'm not vastly wealthy, but I do have a job and I'm educated. I wonder what special attributes a lady would need to have to be out of my league. Because she has a better paying job? Or she has more academic qualifications? Or she spends her parent's/maga's money or drives their cars? Come on, you can't be that ret`arded baby, I refuse to believe it kiss
Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
Alondra:
An average girl? Stop interacting with girls. Don't bother them with your"oldie" problems, let them enjoy their young age. smiley
Aunty pls na. My only crime here is accepting ladies the way they are. I'm ready to play ball na, doesn't mean I can't dream of dating a financially independent girl who actually pays her bills and strives to make a living for herself cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How A Girl Post For Camera / Who Is A Slayer? / Couples Alert! Don't Use A King Size Bed In Your Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.