Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

SINGARICH: The Journey To...and How I Became Rich. Which Is Better? [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SINGARICH: The Journey To...and How I Became Rich. Which Is Better? [PICTURE] (712 Views)

She Refused To Work After I Became Rich- Man Laments Divorce / How I Became Rich And Successful Because Of Revenge For My Ex / Marry When Poor ,or Marry When Rich , Which Is Better?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SINGARICH: The Journey To...and How I Became Rich. Which Is Better? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:44am On Sep 27, 2018
I decided to document all my journeys in all the countries I have either lived or traveled to and the great things I learned or the bad things I did. So, I came up with this cover design, but I don't know which to go with. Kindly choose one for me and if you don't mind, give a short reason why you prefer it over the other ones. Below are the three designs.

Typing...

Manmen
Re: SINGARICH: The Journey To...and How I Became Rich. Which Is Better? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:45am On Sep 27, 2018
Image 1.

Re: SINGARICH: The Journey To...and How I Became Rich. Which Is Better? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:46am On Sep 27, 2018
Image 2

Re: SINGARICH: The Journey To...and How I Became Rich. Which Is Better? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:47am On Sep 27, 2018
Image 3.

Re: SINGARICH: The Journey To...and How I Became Rich. Which Is Better? [PICTURE] by Adasun(m): 6:55am On Sep 27, 2018
image 3
Re: SINGARICH: The Journey To...and How I Became Rich. Which Is Better? [PICTURE] by Tony142: 6:55am On Sep 27, 2018
That number 2 is too dark, black is not too catchy, dat number 1 or 3 is better, but i prefer the number 3, because that building/house inside it can be seen very well
Re: SINGARICH: The Journey To...and How I Became Rich. Which Is Better? [PICTURE] by TheDAVIDOFuckG(f): 7:15am On Sep 27, 2018
Manmen
Re: SINGARICH: The Journey To...and How I Became Rich. Which Is Better? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:19am On Sep 27, 2018
Adasun:
image 3
I was eyeing the black one.

1 Like

Re: SINGARICH: The Journey To...and How I Became Rich. Which Is Better? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:22am On Sep 27, 2018
Tony142:
That number 2 is too dark, black is not too catchy, dat number 1 or 3 is better, but i prefer the number 3, because that building/house inside it can be seen very well
Great point, but I was looking at the black one since it exudes power and strength. Though, the colorful one seem more catchy in my eyes. Let's wait for more choices.
Re: SINGARICH: The Journey To...and How I Became Rich. Which Is Better? [PICTURE] by Tony142: 7:26am On Sep 27, 2018
iLegendd:
Great point, but I was looking at the black one since it exudes power and strength. Though, the colorful one seem more catchy in my eyes. Let's wait for more choices.

Lol, alright sir
Re: SINGARICH: The Journey To...and How I Became Rich. Which Is Better? [PICTURE] by latram4ever(m): 8:39am On Sep 27, 2018
image 2.
Re: SINGARICH: The Journey To...and How I Became Rich. Which Is Better? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2018
Hmm! 2 and 3 are the contenders. I the catchier one will be the better bet.

1 Like

Re: SINGARICH: The Journey To...and How I Became Rich. Which Is Better? [PICTURE] by EzendiEgo1: 9:59am On Sep 27, 2018
Only God knows how you take eat everyday
Re: SINGARICH: The Journey To...and How I Became Rich. Which Is Better? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:28am On Sep 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus, which would you go for? Which one will SG people prefer? Most of people who will read it are in SG.
Re: SINGARICH: The Journey To...and How I Became Rich. Which Is Better? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2018
93miles, I hope you're writing whenever you have free time.
Re: SINGARICH: The Journey To...and How I Became Rich. Which Is Better? [PICTURE] by 93Miles: 11:31am On Sep 27, 2018
iLegendd:
93miles, I hope you're writing whenever you have free time.

Yeah... I am.
Still at page 1.
Re: SINGARICH: The Journey To...and How I Became Rich. Which Is Better? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:35am On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:

Yeah... I am.
Still at page 1.
Great to hear. Don't see it as page 1 or page 2, but as write write write until there is nothing to write.
Re: SINGARICH: The Journey To...and How I Became Rich. Which Is Better? [PICTURE] by 93Miles: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2018
iLegendd:
Great to hear. Don't see it as page 1 or page 2, but as write write write until there is nothing to write.

Lol... Ok..
Re: SINGARICH: The Journey To...and How I Became Rich. Which Is Better? [PICTURE] by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
iLegendd:
QueenSuccubus, which would you go for? Which one will SG people prefer? Most of people who will read it are in SG.

grin

Hahahahahahha...aloha from the other side.. cheesy

Merlion is such an iconic place here in Sg but we only have 2 colors here the RED & WHITE.. you should put the flag of SG as well sha wink

#3 is attractive.
Re: SINGARICH: The Journey To...and How I Became Rich. Which Is Better? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Merlion is such an iconic place here in Sg but we only have 2 colors here the RED & WHITE.. you should put the flag of SG as well sha wink

#3 is attractive.

You're right. I forgot to put the flag in consideration. I'll change the yellow to red and find a way to add the flag. Nice input. I'll show you the outcome later.
Re: SINGARICH: The Journey To...and How I Became Rich. Which Is Better? [PICTURE] by Martin0(m): 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

#3 is attractive.

shockedshocked
Re: SINGARICH: The Journey To...and How I Became Rich. Which Is Better? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: SINGARICH: The Journey To...and How I Became Rich. Which Is Better? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Shout Out To My Rainbow Queen Ja / . / 5 Things Women Secretly Want You To Do In The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.