Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Why Are Girls So Insecure About Themselves? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Insecure About Themselves? (2326 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Insecure? / Why Are Most Nigerian Men So Insecure? / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls So Insecure About Themselves? by Leriebloom(f): 7:25am On Oct 20, 2016
finally1:

that's incantation to make you fall in love with him.

hahaha

For real
Re: Why Are Girls So Insecure About Themselves? by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 20, 2016
Ayam nuh understanding, pls undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Girls So Insecure About Themselves? by Rone16(f): 8:05am On Oct 20, 2016
To me..I think it's up to the so called fine guy to make his babe not feel insecure..When you make her feel beautiful and know that no one is competing with her for the spot and no one is worthy of that,she'll feel more confident except she has a psychological problem though
Re: Why Are Girls So Insecure About Themselves? by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
don't work tomorrow and i wanna have all the fun I can
What do you do for fun.. for hobbies
.. apart from getting on people's nerves
Re: Why Are Girls So Insecure About Themselves? by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 20, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

What do you do for fun.. for hobbies
.. apart from getting on people's nerves
I grin get on yer nerves Only but I just can't figure why? We don't even talk
~
I do..... things.
Re: Why Are Girls So Insecure About Themselves? by docmoses(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2016
finally1:

hahaha this one nah babalawo o
tongue
Re: Why Are Girls So Insecure About Themselves? by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I grin get on yer nerves Only but I just can't figure why? We don't even talk
~
I do..... things.
Its hard to keep up a coversation with someone who always goes "bye" grin

You do things like...
Re: Why Are Girls So Insecure About Themselves? by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 20, 2016
halimi26:
@KingCheezyPuff Yes.It is widely known americans are the best at mass shootings,violent invasions of other countries,being arrogantly ignorant and having one of the FATTEST populations on earth.Yeye

I don't really care2 argue with you .you get time.
Work out whatever issues you have with my claim by ya lonesome
Re: Why Are Girls So Insecure About Themselves? by halimi26: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

I had an inkling your comeback would be weak.I am not surprised.I have dealt with many foreigners like you before.You are nothing but just another american idiot_
Re: Why Are Girls So Insecure About Themselves? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
halimi26:
I had an inkling your comeback would be weak.I am not surprised.I have dealt with many foreigners like you before.You are nothing but just another american idiot_
not a comeback. I am telling you 2 stay out of my mentions with yer pent up aggressions undecided
~~
you Will Not release yer frustratios on me
And I will not stoop to yer level
Re: Why Are Girls So Insecure About Themselves? by halimi26: 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
not a comeback. I am telling you 2 stay out of my mentions with yer pent up aggressions undecided
~~
you Will Not release yer frustratios on me
And I will not stoop to yer level
Next time,use your groundnut sized brain to think before posting "facts" which you pulled out of your bony ass_.Silly mophead
Re: Why Are Girls So Insecure About Themselves? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
halimi26:
Next time,use your groundnut sized brain to think before posting "facts" which you pulled out of your bony ass_.Silly mophead
so pained grin
.....why are you wearing that (f) ,yer a dude undecided
Re: Why Are Girls So Insecure About Themselves? by halimi26: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
so pained grin
.....why are you wearing that (f) ,yer a dude undecided
FUCCK YOU!!
Re: Why Are Girls So Insecure About Themselves? by rangersfan: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

hey lady

u might have not noticed the reason y she's lashing out at you(yes its a she)

like most African countries Nigeria also have a very huge number of Muslims who would most likely show. hatred towards u because u are american due to your countries huge involvement in putting her brodas in place(terrorists)

I want you to know cuz Nigerians don't normally behave like dat u might be getting it all wrong or bad impression about nigeria
Re: Why Are Girls So Insecure About Themselves? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
rangersfan:
hey lady

u might have not noticed the reason y she's lashing out at you(yes its a she)

like most African countries Nigeria also have a very huge number of Muslims who would most likely show. hatred towards u because u are american due to your countries huge involvement in putting her brodas in place(terrorists)

I want you to know cuz Nigerians don't normally behave like dat u might be getting it all wrong or bad impression about nigeria
No,that guy is known. She is he.
And he was frustrated long before i stepped in here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: Why won't you date/marry a younger man? / Check Out This Funny Love Letter / Why Are Women Always Favoured More Than Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.