Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? (7940 Views)

Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? / Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg / Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by teejaypee: 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

yeah, I heard it now also represent the name of an animal, a goat. Hehehehehehe

Bro nothing to do o other than to pray harder, for those that believe in prayer.

but you wicked sha grin

that's right
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by Vikky014(f): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

The pretty being my eyes has ever sighted, how is my okwo doing?
i'm nt fyn. whr hv u been. i hv tried ur line for mnths undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by KINGinVAHALA: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
Vikky014:
i'm nt fyn. whr hv u been. i hv tried ur line for mnths undecided
Like serious? What's wrong with my tomorrow wife?
Yeah, that's truth and I Am sorry about that.
I will call you tomorrow, hope that's ok with you?
I have really missed you bae
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by KINGinVAHALA: 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
teejaypee:

but you wicked sha grin

that's right
Wicked ke!
My guy, anybody that can send that old fulani away from the surface of this earth right now Ian so sure would be given a national hero award.
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
I recommend this for you. Cos your destiny as already being tidy. 35 pu**ies Chaiiiiiii embarassedI recommend this for you. Cos your destiny as already being tidy. 35 pu**ies Chaiiiiiii

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by teejaypee: 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Wicked ke!
My guy, anybody that can send that old fulani away from the surface of this earth right now Ian so sure would be given a national hero award.

lol, you are capable for the job na
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by KINGinVAHALA: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
teejaypee:

lol, you are capable for the job na
Nah, I Am a Christian, Christians don't indulge in such act. Lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by teejaypee: 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Nah, I Am a Christian, Christians don't indulge in such act. Lol

Naso!... cheesy

be like say you never experience 'buhari' for that side yet grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by Vikky014(f): 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Like serious? What's wrong with my tomorrow wife?
Yeah, that's truth and I Am sorry about that.
I will call you tomorrow, hope that's ok with you?
I have really missed you bae
alright. let me believe u nah. u r wrong wt me tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by Jslay1: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
Yes it smells like a rotten egg yet you came via that channel or passage. Next time remember you have a mother and sisters.
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by KINGinVAHALA: 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
Vikky014:
alright. let me believe u nah. u r wrong wt me tongue
Hahahaha, don't worry sweet, I promise to give you godwincetamol.
How is your night going?
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by KINGinVAHALA: 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
teejaypee:

Naso!... cheesy

be like say you never experience 'buhari' for that side yet grin
My brother, buhari is worst here, he has swept away all human prosperity and progress over here.
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by teejaypee: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

My brother, buhari is worst here, he has swept away all human prosperity and progress over here.

lol.

How madam na?
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by MrRichmond: 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
I Have Fuccked Close To 35 Poossies But None Of These Poossies Smelt Good.

Does It Mean Ladies Were Born To Smell This Way Or They Dnt Take Their Bath?

If It Is Like This I No Dey Fucck Again.

Lala Front Page!

Bro, all women have a natural odour down there, it's just their level of hygiene that determines how pungent it gets.
Experience really teaches you a lot about women, you get to find out all their flaws... and it can be annoying especially if you put them up a pedestal.
That's life for you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by FreeSpirited: 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
Joe171:
the truth is it smells, most times when a lady had gone through stress, it's not because they don't wash it. so always ask your lady to use the bathroom before you have sex simple.

OP you should have read about it online instead of asking here, and that seems like you're trying to ridicule ladies.
well done Mr asslicker

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by ezebrightike: 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
Chisos! Idontbelievethis. That's why m still a virgin!
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by calabardick(m): 7:34am On Oct 21, 2016
queencalipso:
You are obviously fu*king girls with yeast infection who doesn't know how to stay neat, same applies to those of you who agree with him.

Fu!ck a clean babe who knows how to take care of her self very well and you will swallow the pussy juice without knowing....

Ulala, come to me bae, I want to drink your spiced wine
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by KINGinVAHALA: 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
teejaypee:

lol.
How madam na?
Madam? for this recession? No time for madam right now o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by Gofwane(m): 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
This op deserves to be crucified up-side-down on a metallic cross using M12 bolts and nut, then dipped inside a big pot of hot palm oil before setting him as a target for recruits soldiers to learn shooting.

......... Imagine! The mofo was even calling lalasticlala. If i were lala, na your ban i go drop on top of your head
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by Fayvhur(f): 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I just gave your dp a precious like, what's gonna be my reward for this kind and noble gesture from me to you? Lol

how about.... Thank you
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by KINGinVAHALA: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
Fayvhur:

how about.... Thank you
Thank you? Why not, it's ok, a simple thanks can heal a wound and also help mend a broken heart, but, don't you think that's way too back? For God sake, if I am not mistaken, that's the same word my mum told my dad and it was some 40+ years ago in 20th century. Let's make ours 21th century act, which is, does your pm work? I wish to take you away, away from nairaland, to a place where whatever we say to another leaves only with us. Do you mind?
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by teejaypee: 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

hahahahaaha, Buhari is now the new devil whose head every bad should be heap on?
kingInvahala you've got a pm

[quote]chemicalreaction mail me at stormsdee[at]gmail[dot]com
[/left][/i]
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by fajani(m): 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
I Have Fuccked Close To 35 Poossies But None Of These Poossies Smelt Good.

Does It Mean Ladies Were Born To Smell This Way Or They Dnt Take Their Bath?

If It Is Like This I No Dey Fucck Again.

Lala Front Page!
RUBBISH
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by KINGinVAHALA: 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
teejaypee:
[color=#000099][b]kingInvahala you've got a pm

I have replied Bro!
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by nmreports: 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
queencalipso:
You are obviously fu*king girls with yeast infection who doesn't know how to stay neat, same applies to those of you who agree with him.

Fu!ck a clean babe who knows how to take care of her self very well and you will swallow the pussy juice without knowing....

Jesus!!! My heart just skipped.

I think every girl smell down there... It's normal but it should not be a topic.
Common, ask questions about FX and Stock and trading.
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2016
Op must be really high on weed..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Teenagers Has Gone Mad! See What Teen Posted All For Likes. / Shake Your Head In Shame In You Understand This Pic / How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.