Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? (7894 Views)

Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? / Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg / Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2016
I Have Fuccked Close To 35 Poossies But None Of These Poossies Smelt Good.
Does It Mean Ladies Were Born To Smell This Way Or They Dnt Take Their Bath?
If It Is Like This I No Dey Fucck Again.
Lala Front Page!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by ademasta(m): 9:05am On Oct 20, 2016
undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 20, 2016
Because your mother transferred a pig brain to you

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by finalboss(m): 9:07am On Oct 20, 2016
yea dars true .

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by psucc(m): 9:07am On Oct 20, 2016
This is a clear sign of childishness, immaturity at its peak!!

Tufia kwa!!

Op your question has been a secret that real men holds with great esteem since creation.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin

This guy is officially Crrraaaaazzzzzyy.......yyyy

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2016
Simple....

U fvcked those biiches in ur hoes street... Those loose cats with no class at all.. Can't even brush their wigs ...

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by falconey(m): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2016
grin grin the pusssy carriers didn't complain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:15am On Oct 20, 2016
Attack The Message Not The Messanger....

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:17am On Oct 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
grin grin grin grin

This guy is officially Crrraaaaazzzzzyy.......yyyy
So you got the money and went solo??
Not good for Business partners...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

So you got the money and went solo??

Not good for Business partners...
grin grin grin

I don reply you oooo

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
grin grin grin
I don reply you oooo
So you thought I would give up??
lol... let me reply the other mention...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by 7inches: 9:48am On Oct 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Simple....

U fvcked those biiches in ur hoes street... Those loose cats with no class at all.. Can't even brush their wigs ...

Hahaha..
Bae how do u smell? tongue..
Like fruit juice i guess come to my house lemme check tongue

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 20, 2016
those are the type within ur class.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by Julietcutie(f): 9:57am On Oct 20, 2016
Lord Jesus deliver him

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by Joe171(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2016
the truth is it smells, most times when a lady had gone through stress, it's not because they don't wash it. so always ask your lady to use the bathroom before you have sex simple.

OP you should have read about it online instead of asking here, and that seems like you're trying to ridicule ladies.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 20, 2016
Lala Fp grin

For where? grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by Winnelyn(f): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

Lala Front Page!

hey!!!! How did you get here? Did someone leave your cage open? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by hylyne(m): 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
Op, you deserve an Olympic medal, for this your research. I'm very sure you are towing the paths of Isaac newton. Soon the world would know you.

Some ladies smell, but it's class by class. What do you expect when you are busy Deceiving cheap housemaid and street groundnut hawkers.

U actually went for your class, stop ranting....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by hylyne(m): 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
Winnelyn:

hey!!!! How did you get here? Did someone leave your cage open? undecided

No! He used his teeth to tear the wire gauze....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by Winnelyn(f): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
hylyne:

No! He used his teeth to tear the wire gauze....

grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
grin grin grin come on every guy knows that ladies smell down there, buh you only notice that after thrusting to your fill. IT'S been that way since creation so forward your questions to the creator grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by CertifiedFreak(m): 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
The guilty are definitely here ranting trying to crucify the op.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
*In Wizkid's voice* Oya oya ask your mummy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by kfrosh: 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
Like seriously that question has been reverberating in my mind for some time now. That was how I shagged one babe recently and it was all smelling like stench rotten fish. uuuuuuww undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by Diplomaticbeing(m): 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
Since when did your smelling mother, sister(s), wife/girlfriend(s) become a standard for all women?

I've no answer to your stupid question, because I don't walk the routes of a pettier like you.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by queencalipso(f): 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
You are obviously fu*king girls with yeast infection who doesn't know how to stay neat, same applies to those of you who agree with him.

Fu!ck a clean babe who knows how to take care of her self very well and you will swallow the pussy juice without knowing....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by samozi: 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
psucc:
This is a clear sign of childishness, immaturity at its peak!!

Tufia kwa!!

Op your question has been a secret that real men holds with great esteem since creation.
and he just let the cat outta the bag..
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by Frankraj: 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

Lala Front Page!

You are right , atimes I wonder why a girl will still be doing shakara we you toast. Wey be say the day you will finally fvk them you will begin to regret why you have been wasting your money and time since due to the bad oddur from there pusssyyy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by Frankraj: 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

Lala Front Page!

You are right , atimes I wonder why a girl will still be doing shakara when you toast her . Wey be say the day you will finally fvk them you will begin to regret why you have been wasting your money and time since due to the bad oddur from there pusssyyy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
Where have you been meeting these girls. You need to change your location ASAP
Re: Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? by KINGinVAHALA: 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
my revered brothers from diff parents, how things? @timidapsin, teejaypee, nevetslbot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! / Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.