Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

A Very Tricky Riddle. Let's See Who Gets It First - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Very Tricky Riddle. Let's See Who Gets It First (5897 Views)

Free N2000 Give Away To Any One Who Gets This Riddle / Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands / Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Very Tricky Riddle. Let's See Who Gets It First by davbravo(m): 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
Kweenesther:
Ermmm**clears throat***
According to your question,
If we are dealing with our naira, and the amount spent in buying an item.
There is no way, you can purchase a good for #9 and be left with #4.
At least I don't think I can buy anything with #9, since I can't be given #4 change.
So I think to balance the equation: You have to spend #10
and be given a change of #5 for the total money spent to be equal #50.
**just my thoughts tho....Correct me if am wrong**
P.s: the #1 naira came from the #9 instead of #10 and #4 instead of #5
N4 isn't in the question ,both on the spent and balance column ...So this does not still explain where the extra N1 came from...... and according to the question they said I have N50( they didn't say the person had an extra money on him/her)

1 Like

Re: A Very Tricky Riddle. Let's See Who Gets It First by gabonsky: 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
davbravo:
N4 isn't in the question ,both on the spent and balance column ...So this does not still explain where the extra N1 came from...... and according to the question they said I have N50( they didn't say the person had an extra money on him/her)

Can you analysis the question to us sir cos I am waiting for the person that will get the question. Thank
Re: A Very Tricky Riddle. Let's See Who Gets It First by davbravo(m): 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
gabonsky:

Can you analysis the question to us sir cos I am waiting for the person that will get the question. Thank
There's nothing to analyze.... As I said before The total amount spent can't always be/can never be equal to the total balance
Re: A Very Tricky Riddle. Let's See Who Gets It First by gabonsky: 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
davbravo:
There's nothing to analyze.... As I said before The total amount spent can't always be/can never be equal to the total balance

Ok well said but there Is still extra N1 left? Where does it come from?
Re: A Very Tricky Riddle. Let's See Who Gets It First by EvenInFreetown: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
gabonsky:
Let me see who can actually get this riddle and there is a price to be won, please keep it coming......
This is simply balance sheet approach. Your main concern here is to make sure the expenditure corresponds to the budget (the amount you have there, #50),to even it,just add -1 to the balance column (cos that is the rule in balance sheet approach)The -1 you got depends on your breakdown.just take a look @davbravo's,he got -15.(plz I may not be quite exact with my explanations cos it's been long I left school, besides it was my 2nd yr course's).
Re: A Very Tricky Riddle. Let's See Who Gets It First by gabonsky: 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
EvenInFreetown:

This is simply balance sheet approach. Your main concern here is to make sure the expenditure corresponds to the budget (the amount you have there, #50),to even it,just add -1 to the balance column (cos that is the rule in balance sheet approach)The -1 you got depends on your breakdown.just take a look @davbravo's,he got -15.(plz I may not be quite exact with my explanations cos it's been long I left school, besides it was my 2nd yr yco and it urse's).

Bro you try abeg
Re: A Very Tricky Riddle. Let's See Who Gets It First by EvenInFreetown: 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
gabonsky:

Bro you try abeg
I get am?
Re: A Very Tricky Riddle. Let's See Who Gets It First by gabonsky: 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
EvenInFreetown:

I get am?

Lo but you try sha
Re: A Very Tricky Riddle. Let's See Who Gets It First by EvenInFreetown: 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
gabonsky:

Lo but you try sha
La wao...I dey wait for your ansa sha
Re: A Very Tricky Riddle. Let's See Who Gets It First by gabonsky: 5:50am On Oct 22, 2016
EvenInFreetown:

La wao...I dey wait for your ansa sha

Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Jamb 2017 Post Utme Score Would Be Calculated / Bayero University Kano (buk) 2017/2018 Aspirants / Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.