Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) (58020 Views)

Lagos State Ministry Of Youth And Social Development Presents *LAGOS MEETS TECH* / Nigerian Man Who Made A Car That Moves On Land, Sea And Air Yet To Receive Help / 16-Year-Old Builds Nigeria's First Ever Solar-Powered Car In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by sukkot: 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin i bet some of the dumb asses applauding this archaic Rubbish would not even invest there money in this joke called invention.

the guy should just stick to his carpenter and black smith bright future grin
lolzzzz this shyttt is crazy bro. not sure whether to laugh or cry that my fellow countrymen think this is some groundbreaking invention. this shytt is real crazy bro. we are in the dark ages grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Saint52(m): 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
I here to check name.
Well i know it must be a good news . as long as is not, kidnapping, selling human parts or raping. which is Afonja Daily activities.
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Akaujaa(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
Keneking:
Agu nnaya grin grin

Igbo's are indeed doing very well grin grin grin

He is now "Agu nnaya" abi but if it was the other way round, you will disown him and brand him "Onye Aba(Abakaliki boy)
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
Xtopher123:

And what makes you think if that Kid had Access to advanced Fabricating Tools, he wouldnt have done better?

Peeps like you are the problems of this country bro.. If you cant contribute, appreciate those that put in effort to do so... Rome wasnt built in a day
what is it that he has built that hasn't been built before? the makers of the original vehicles that we are driving today did better than this from the very start, tell me would you invest your money on this kid with this Rubbish? be honest angry
and oh! i only appreciate things done properly!
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by mengho(m): 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
I can do dat as Well, what's the big deal, it's just fixing some screws & connecting them to a power source

Just kidding, good job, when I was his age I was busy playing video games & hacking people systems,
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Xtopher123(m): 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
gypsey:
what is it that he has built that hasn't been built before? the makers of the original vehicles that we are driving today did better than this from the very start, tell me would you invest your money on this kid with this Rubbish? be honest angry
and oh! i only appreciate things done properly!

If I had the Funds, I'll not only invest on this boy's Product, but also invest in His Research and Development of Future Products to come from him..

That's called INVESTING in the FUTURE..

1 Like

Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Rexnegro(m): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
kinibigdeal:
How i wish my fellow Afonja will be innovative like this, instead they choose to remain a Zombie. Pathetic
who ur igbo innovation epp? mediocracy at its peak....this is wat i call grasshopper mentality.
better get a life bro and stop hating online
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
Xtopher123:

If I had the Funds, I'll not only invest on this boy's Product, but also invest in His Research and Development of Future Products to come from him..

That's called INVESTING in the FUTURE..
if you invest in this crap then you, would be seen as a complete moronic business man, this is perhaps why you can not afford to because you have been making inadequate business decisions by investing in Rubbish like this.
if even the banks will not lend you funds if they are aware that this is what you will be investing in.
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by tot(f): 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
lolzzzz this shyttt is crazy bro. not sure whether to laugh or cry that my fellow countrymen think this is some groundbreaking invention. this shytt is real crazy bro. we are in the dark ages grin grin

No one is saying it is groundbreaking, it is about the fact that he decided to TRY something different - that takes effort, commitment, and thinking outside his own immediate box. Jeez, we shouldn't be this critical, particularly in a stifling environment like Nigeria.

When the Wright brothers started with their own models of airplanes, the world criticized them, well look where we are today.

1 Like

Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Xtopher123(m): 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
gypsey:
if you invest in this crap then you, would be seen as a complete moronic business man, this is perhaps why you can not afford to because you have been making inadequate business decisions by investing in Rubbish like this.
if even the banks will not lend you funds if they are aware that this is what you will be investing in.

I rather be the bolded than a dimwit who is bent on Criticizing other people's effort just because he doesn't have the capacity to do so..

Dude no Statue has ever been erected for a critic..

It'll do you more good if you stand up and support his effort rather than hating just because you think his Product is Mediocre

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by isaacasher(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
Xtopher123:

Times have come and Gone, that you couldnt do it does not mean others cannot..

It's not about times, can he show a video documentary evidence that he did by him self alone, think well how did he know how to put it together? 16 should be about ss2, in ss2 how much of mechanical engineering and manipulation are they teaching in his state? Dose his father build cars? Knowledge is not automatic it must come from somewhere or someone? What quality of school does he go to?.... Like the Facebook boss will always say if his dad did not teach him programming from 8 he will never had built Facebook at the age he did, pls think.

Plus 9ja if just too fraudulent lol.
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2016

Rexnegro:
who ur igbo innovation epp? mediocracy at its peak....this is wat i call grasshopper mentality.
better get a life bro and stop hating online
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by mapet: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
I need a video. Can that single solar panel power a car?
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by sukkot: 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
tot:

No one is saying it is groundbreaking, it is about the fact that he decided to TRY something different - that takes effort, commitment, and thinking outside his own immediate box. Jeez, we shouldn't be this critical, particularly in a stifling environment like Nigeria.

When the Wright brothers started with their own models of airplanes, the world criticized them, well look where we are today.
yeah he tried something different alright. the ganja smoker welded metal together and threw 4 wheelbarrow tyres under that sucker and called it a car. yeah thats real different lipsrsealed grin
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by tot(f): 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
yeah he tried something different alright. the ganja smoker welded metal together and threw 4 wheelbarrow tyres under that sucker and called it a car. yeah thats real different lipsrsealed grin

Yep, and you can sit online and be laughing your head off, doesn't change the fact that he tried something.
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Xtopher123(m): 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
isaacasher:

It's not about times, can he show a video documentary evidence that he did by him self alone, think well how did he know how to put it together? 16 should be about ss2, in ss2 how much of mechanical engineering and manipulation are they teaching in his state? Dose his father build cars? Knowledge is not automatic it must come from somewhere or someone? What quality of school does he go to?.... Like the Facebook boss will always say if his dad did not teach him programming from 8 he will never had built Facebook at the age he did, pls think.

Plus 9ja if just too fraudulent lol.

I graduated from Sec School @ 14 (2011), And Designed my first Building as a Student Architect @ 17..

You don.t need to go to school to acquire such knowledge.. Its everywhere, the internet brought information to our Fingertips..

Google and you'll find a similar information about some Kid in Malawi that built a Wind Mill in His community.. He's never attended Higher Institution Before.. Its all about determination..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by 2sexynet: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
jagugu88li:
True bro. But now he will be an American because they take our young talents, offer them and their families citizenship and the next time he comes up with some major innovation, he's referred to as"An American Young Man"

That west is stupidly dry without Africa
well, America was developed on that ideology. It's a smart move, buy over other country's citizens with brilliant ideas.

Can I send a PM?

1 Like

Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by wiseoneking: 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
kinibigdeal:
How i wish my fellow Afonja will be innovative like this, instead they choose to remain a Zombie. Pathetic
Stop this Afonja abuse and comment on the topic. Kudos to the young chap.
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by sukkot: 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
tot:

Yep, and you can sit online and be laughing your head off, doesn't change the fact that he tried something.
wake me up when the nigga invent electricity. thats what we need right now. too many cars in naija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
Xtopher123:

I rather be the bolded than a dimwit who is bent on Criticizing other people's effort just because he doesn't have the capacity to do so..

Dude no Statue has ever been erected for a critic..

It'll do you more good if you stand up and support his effort rather than hating just because you think his Product is Mediocre
wow! hating you say? for making my opinion? it's okay for you to criticise my opinion but not okay for me to criticise the boy? or disagree with your opinion. so in your definition by not Agreeing with you means i am hating? i rest my case.
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by tot(f): 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
wake me up when the nigga invent electricity. thats what we need right now. too many cars in naija

And what stopped or is stopping you from doing so? After all no one has two heads.
Smh. It is so easy to sit online and criticize other people's efforts, simply crab mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Mujaheeeden: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
7inches:

Yolobaba hidin under igbo moniker
U guyz are just hypocrites.
Now u telling him about tribalism when ur brothers jump into every thread to mock igbos do u also caution them
go away from here

Onye nzuzu
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by sukkot: 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
tot:

And what stopped or is stopping you from doing so? After all no one has two heads.
Smh. It is so easy to sit online and criticize other people's efforts, simply crab mentality.
hey I aint the one on the big stage passing off a crazy creation as a groundbreaking project
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by isaacasher(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
Xtopher123:

I graduated from Sec School @ 14 (2011), And Designed my first Building as a Student Architect @ 17..

You don.t need to go to school to acquire such knowledge.. Its everywhere, the internet brought information to our Fingertips..

Google and you'll find a similar information about some Kid in Malawi that built a Wind Mill in His community.. He's never attended Higher Institution Before.. Its all about determination..

Hmmm see if he designed a car I will understand but building a working solar car is not true take it or leave it,

even you your knowledge of architecture came from somewhere or someone and you know this learn to see beyond people he did not build that car.
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by tot(f): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
hey I aint the one on the big stage passing off a crazy creation as a groundbreaking project

Then it's better you stop giving suggestions, don't you think?

2 Likes

Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by blingxx(m): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
kinibigdeal:

the way u Ibo's tribalize nowadays is beyond stupidity... I just dey use u laugh..

it is your type that will still tribalize garri Ibo from garri Ijebu... I swear if u continue like this ur future is hopeless
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Mujaheeeden: 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
kinibigdeal:
ypur signature talks about Maturity but that's the only thing you lack
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
grin grin grin look! even some ganja smokers can do better than this, believe me i know.
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by sukkot: 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
tot:

Then it's better you stop giving suggestions, don't you think?
free speech darling. this aint the time of babangida when niggas was whisked away in the middle of the night never to be seen no more. this here era is the freedom of speech era sweetheart
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by tot(f): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
free speech darling. this aint the time of babangida when niggas was whisked away in the middle of the night never to be seen no more. this here era is the freedom of speech era sweetheart

Smh
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
yep! much much better cars in nigeria we do not need anymore, especially this archaic invention called car grin grin .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Human Arm And Leg Found In A Crocodile's Belly In Indonesia (Photos) / African Elephants Sighted In Ikuru, Rivers State (Photos) / Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.