Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) (58018 Views)

Lagos State Ministry Of Youth And Social Development Presents *LAGOS MEETS TECH* / Nigerian Man Who Made A Car That Moves On Land, Sea And Air Yet To Receive Help / 16-Year-Old Builds Nigeria's First Ever Solar-Powered Car In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by sukkot: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
gypsey:
grin grin grin look! even some ganja smokers can do better than this, believe me i know.
yeah you right bro. ganja smokers do be innovative. tis the almighty erb rasta, it take me pon heights in the stratosphere where me get inspirashun rasta. aireee lolzzz grin grin
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Xtopher123(m): 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
isaacasher:

Hmmm see if he designed a car I will understand but building a working solar car is not true take it or leave it,

even you your knowledge of architecture came from somewhere or someone and you know this learn to see beyond people he did not build that car.

Okay your Problem is that he couldnt have built the Vehicle?
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by sukkot: 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
gypsey:
yep! much much better cars in nigeria we do not need anymore, especially this archaic invention called car grin grin .
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Qhqr6YYcJQM/TxM1JOGj6CI/AAAAAAAAA28/sEvXK9okUjQ/s1600/Persolaise+chypre+laughter.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by blingxx(m): 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
7inches:

Yolobaba hidin under igbo moniker
U guyz are just hypocrites.
Now u telling him about tribalism when ur brothers jump into every thread to mock igbos do u also caution them

the funny thing about u guys that tribalize is just that...those who u idolize and look up to dont even know u exist, u claim u are the best, smartest, most beautiful, but u still dey soak garri for your mama pot....

well... am the learner here but I dey use u as example.... let see ur outcome in tribalism
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Qhqr6YYcJQM/TxM1JOGj6CI/AAAAAAAAA28/sEvXK9okUjQ/s1600/Persolaise+chypre+laughter.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]
i mean, we are suppossed to be moving forward not backwards, the world have moved on from this sort of Rubbish, why did he not invent ditigital electric? so nigerians can have constant and affordable electricity.
the world have gone digital and we are still lacking behind because of our love for mediocrity.
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by sukkot: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
gypsey:
i mean, we are suppossed to be moving forward not backwards, the world have moved on from this sort of Rubbish, why did he not invent ditigital electric? so nigerians can have constant and affordable electricity.
the world have gone digital and we are still lacking behind because of our love for mediocrity.
brah, its a simple explanation really. we are still in the dark ages mentally. thats the only explanation. i mean, these niggas catch lizards and rats and snakes on the street and throw it into a pot and make soup with it lolzzz. dark ages bro tongue
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by slurryeye: 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
7inches:

Yolobaba hidin under igbo moniker
U guyz are just hypocrites.
Now u telling him about tribalism when ur brothers jump into every thread to mock igbos do u also caution them

Do you know what Igbo means in my language? It means Marijuana.....that's what you guys have as brain
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
yeah you right bro. ganja smokers do be innovative. tis the almighty erb rasta, it take me pon heights in the stratosphere where me get inspirashun rasta. aireee lolzzz grin grin
rasta fareeei! grin grin, haily se la seea! yea man!
yea! man! grin. them bloodclat! grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by slurryeye: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
Saint52:
I here to check name.
Well i know it must be a good news . as long as is not, kidnapping, selling human parts or raping. which is Afonja Daily activities.

The last time I checked, the biggest human parts shrine was found in Okija. And guess the name of most barbaric cannibal in the history of Nigeria? Clifford Orji

There are many Osu on this forum I swear
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
brah, its a simple explanation really. we are still in the dark ages mentally. thats the only explanation. i mean, these niggas catch lizards and rats and snakes on the street and throw it into a pot and make soup with it lolzzz. dark ages bro tongue
buoy! you are soo! funny man! grin grin grin.
yea carrying goats on their backs, chasing after bush rats, climbing trees, hunting and eating snakes, crickets and crocodiles and runing around barefoot nakid grin.
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by isaacasher(m): 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
Xtopher123:

Okay your Problem is that he couldnt have built the Vehicle?
Yes, at least not alone he must have had help from a superior
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Pylony(m): 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
2know1:
future innoson, if it were America now, MIT for don dey pick the boys brains, give am direct scholarship.
In Nigeria those hungry politicians will rather encourage such people to go join the area boys association of Nigeria.
grin
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by sukkot: 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
gypsey:
buoy! you are soo! funny man! grin grin grin.
yea carrying goats on their backs, chasing after bush rats, climbing trees, hunting and eating snakes, crickets and crocodiles and runing around barefoot nakid grin.
exactly bro lolzzzz. i cant even look at some of the pictures without feeling shame. especially the ones carrying goat on their back while riding okada. shyttt is embarrassing. grin grin
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
exactly bro lolzzzz. i cant even look at some of the pictures without feeling shame. especially the ones carrying goat on their back while riding okada. shyttt is embarrassing. grin grin
grin grin grin grin i mean, how can any sane human carry a goat on their back? what will be next? having babies with goats? grin *jokes*
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin i bet some of the dumb asses applauding this archaic Rubbish would not even invest there money in this joke called invention.

the guy should just stick to his carpenter and black smith bright future grin

Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Xtopher123(m): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
isaacasher:

Yes, at least not alone he must have had help from a superior

Even if he had help from a superior, its still his Product..
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
Wish you greater heights!!!
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
blues20:

thanks! grin i am gonna turn the other cheek so you can slap me on that one too, as JESUS said, apparently tongue
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by sukkot: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin i mean, how can any sane human carry a goat on their back? what will be next? having babies with goats? grin *jokes*
dont think these crazy niggas aint tried that shytt yet bro. if i recall there have been several crazed niggas in naija on frontpage story shagging goats. i mean these niggas was doggy styling the goats. shyttt is getting crazy outcheaaa bro cheesy cheesy
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
dont think these crazy niggas aint tried that shytt yet bro. if i recall there have been several crazed niggas in naija on frontpage story shagging goats. i mean these niggas was doggy styling the goats. shyttt is getting crazy outcheaaa bro cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin shyte! shocked
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
gypsey:
thanks! grin i am gonna turn the other cheek so you can slap me on that one too, as JESUS said, apparently tongue
grin grin grin
Please don't! I don't want to be charge for murder. That one is enough. grin grin grin
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by sukkot: 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin shyte! shocked
lolzzz i aint lying bro. on this forum frontpage i have seen a couple of stories of this lolzzz. these niggas are regressing back into the stone age era while the universe is going digital lolzzz cheesy
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
blues20:

grin grin grin
Please don't! I don't want to be charge for murder. That one is enough. grin grin grin
nah! you could never murder anyone by slapping them on both cheeks, unless you really want to murder me embarassed,

that's why jesus said to turn the other cheek, let me know when you are ready to slap me on the other cheek.
remember you started with the slapping tongue
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
lolzzz i aint lying bro. on this forum frontpage i have seen a couple of stories of this lolzzz. these niggas are regressing back into the stone age era while the universe is going digital lolzzz cheesy
fa real? shocked Danm! that's some serious shyte! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
I didn't know u are this demented....using two monikers to quote yourself...empty brains the say make the loudest noise....leave that agbero park and appreciate ppl effort....am proudly igbo
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
gypsey:
nah! you could never murder anyone by slapping them on both cheeks, unless you really want to murder me embarassed,

that's why jesus said to turn the other cheek, let me know when you are ready to slap me on the other cheek.
Na! That one is enough for your head. cheesy
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
gypsey:
gypsey:

gypsey:
fa real? shocked Danm! that's some serious shyte! grin
gypsey:

stupidity is when u use two monikers to quote yourself....aren't u too big for this shit...u cant even make a simple broom at your age and SB makes sth ,meaningful and u are here hating...empty skull...tufikwa

proudly igbo

1 Like

Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
blues20:

Na! That one is enough for your head. cheesy
okay tenks sir! cheesy
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
blues20:

sorry dear...it was a wrong quote
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by braynchris: 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
What's this, na so oyinbo dey do car
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

stupidity is when u use two monikers to quote yourself....aren't u too big for this shit...u cant even make a simple broom at your age and SB makes sth ,meaningful and u are here hating...empty skull...tufikwa

proudly igbo
thanks for the compliments, anything else you would like to add? tongue
Re: Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

proudly igbo
What they fail to understand is that boy is capable of doing wonders if given the proper exposure, guidance and the proper tool. Coming up with such innovation, using crude method, speak volumes of his ingenuity. But what do you expect from them waste-side nigas; bad mouth as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Human Arm And Leg Found In A Crocodile's Belly In Indonesia (Photos) / African Elephants Sighted In Ikuru, Rivers State (Photos) / Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.