Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Fun Arena - Jokes Etc (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fun Arena (100064 Views)

Davido Sold Out O2 Arena Concert In London 2019 Watch Videos Part 1,2,3 / Jokes And Stories Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hilarious jokes. grin
Okiki awayu now? Hope everything is fine.
Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
okikiosibodu:
The moment I knew Nigeria was in trouble was when someone stole his neighbour's white goat and dyed it black,
only for the neighbour to say he recognized the goat by it's smile
grin grin
Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
@Nmalina and Adeom141, I am glad you are happy. I occasionally come here too, to amuse myself when my day appears to be "somehow"

@Vivie01
Kilo nsele now? I actually created another thread cos I felt this one was too long. Do you think I should concentrate on this one instead?

https://www.nairaland.com/4625655/fun-rendezvous

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
B

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
Nigeria Police go ask you ''Why is your laptop bag empty??... ''So you're planning to steal someone's laptop abi...
Oya, Fall in..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
The kind of jellof rice scent that is coming out from my neighbor's house ehnnnn
Lemme go and tell her I was the one who packed her clothes for her when rain was falling yesterday cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
I saw My SS1 mathematics teacher Yesterday... . We greeted and he asked for directions to GT Bank. I told him to make a 360° turn and walk for like 1.8m, then find The coefficient of X using Pythagoras theorem and round it up to The nearest tens. He will see a big pharmacy which is perpendicular to his right, then make an obtuse angle turn, he'll see The bank at a distance of about The logarithm of 7 and using four figure table to find The Anti-log. Let him feel what i felt when i was in school.This morning I heard on The radio he's missing...
Ibet he did not plot the graph well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
SIDE EFFECTS OF BEING A PROFESSOR

A Professor went to a hotel for lunch, he wanted to see a menu but forgot what it was called.
He asked the waiter, "can I see food syllabus please?
The waiter said, "What?"
The Professor replied, "Table of contents"
The waiter said, "No we don't have such"
The Professor, I mean food curriculum" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
Relay-shun-sheep mattaz

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
J

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 5:27am On Sep 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 5:30am On Sep 28, 2018
My first kiss was when I was 1month old. All those visitors be sucking my lips.They thought I don't know anything. I remember cool

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 5:38am On Sep 28, 2018
That awkward moment when your crush calls you to help her start Gen, and it refuses to start, Naija guys will automatically turn to engineers......

Bro but why na

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 5:38am On Sep 28, 2018
What is that song you were singing wrongly as a kid?.
Mine is rock of ages swear for me, let me hang myself indeed cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
.n

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
okikiosibodu:
What is that song you were singing wrongly as a kid?.
Mine is rock of ages swear for me, let me hang myself indeed cheesy
LOL. grin grin grin
Mine is not even as a kid alone but as adult too.....there are some songs, including praise and worship songs that person go just dey murder anyhow. grin
One of them I've been singing wrongly since tertiary institution days:
My body is your sanctuary 2x
purify me as i go, so are my people
To say my body, is your sanctuary
Correct one:
My body is your sanctuary 2ce
Purify me as a gold, that I may be whole
To say my body is your sanctuary.
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
okikiosibodu:
Happy Sunday
Happy Sunday to you too.
Someone goes spiritual this holy day. Love those scriptural verses. cool
Hope y're good. smiley
Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
vivie01:

Happy Sunday to you too.
Someone goes spiritual this holy day. Love those scriptural verses. cool
Hope y're good. smiley
Hehehehehe. I am well. Bored at the moment. So I started reading the posts on the thread right from page 1.
Hope you are doing great?

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
Love these quotes too:
- Blowing out someone's candle wont make yours shine brighter.... so true

- A person who has nothing to lose will help you to lose everything you ever worked for......so so true.

A good job you're doing here. Very hilarious jokes too.
Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
okikiosibodu:
Nigeria Police go ask you ''Why is your laptop bag empty??... ''So you're planning to steal someone's laptop abi...
Oya, Fall in..
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
okikiosibodu:
Hehehehehe. I am well. Bored at the moment. So I started reading the posts on the thread right from page 1.
Hope you are doing great?
Lol. You didnt go to church? Im good. Thxs.
Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
vivie01:
Love these quotes too:
- Blowing out someone's candle wont make yours shine brighter.... so true

- A person who has nothing to lose will help you to lose everything you ever worked for......so so true.

A good job you're doing here. Very hilarious jokes too.
I have once seen a write up on " fear someone that has nothing to lose". The whole thing made perfect sense to me when I saw an unhealthy man at Obalende begging from the bus I boarded. He has a life threatening disease, and was begging for alms. The more he spoke, the more blood oozed from his nostrils. At a point a point, many people in the bus had to tell him to stop talking and those of us that could give just contributed alms for him. If he was not talking and we didn't see the blood, we would have been convinced that he was a mad man cos he was looking so unkempt, with hardened dreadlocks on his head.
While all this was going on, the quote came to mind, and I was saying to myself.... If this guy initiates trouble somewhere and the offended party hits him and he lands in the hospital, na that person go "hear" am o. If after everything his enemy dies, his family won't let the "striker" go.... And the innocent fellow might be footing bills in his family. So on the long run, the unhealthy guy won't really lose

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
vivie01:

Lol. You didnt go to church?
I did. But the thoughts of my busy and tiring schedule today, is killing. I am trying not to think of it.... And the whole distraction thing,is exhausting me, and getting me bored too. Thanks for the "likes". They put smiles on my face.
My turn..... YOU sef, u go church? grin

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
okikiosibodu:

I have once since a write up on " fear someone that has nothing to lose". The whole thing made perfect sense to me when I saw an unhealthy man at Obalende begging from the bus I boarded. He has a life threatening disease, and was begging for alms. The more he spoke, the more blood oozed from his nostrils. At a point a point, many people in the bus had to tell him to stop talking and those of us that could give just contributed alms for him. If he was not talking and we didn't see the blood, we would have been convinced that he was a mad man cos he was looking so unkempt, with hardened dreadlocks on his head.
While all this was going on, the quote came to mind, and I was saying to myself.... If this guy initiates trouble somewhere and the offended party hits him and he lands in the hospital, na that person go "hear" am o. If after everything his enemy dies, his family won't let the "striker" go.... And the innocent fellow might be footing bills in his family. So on the long run, the unhealthy guy won't really lose
Honestly, its a very important quote that should be at the back of our mind everytime. It should guide our conducts and actions.
It can be painful for the victim but villain/culprit will just walk away or move on cos he/she has got nothing to lose.

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
okikiosibodu:
I did. But the thoughts of my busy and tiring schedule today, is killing. I am trying not to think of it.... And the whole distraction thing,is exhausting me, and getting me bored too. Thanks for the "likes". They put smiles on my face.
My turn..... YOU sef, u go church? grin

Chai! This is a case of doing oneself. grin
I didn't go today....... cos of a reason I can't mention here. Work related anyway. tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

50 Funny Facebook Status / How Private Jets Are Queuing To Pick Tboss (Photos) / Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.