Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter (36736 Views)

Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos / Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School / Secondary School Love!!! Chai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by vicechancellor(m): 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
it was fun then, things don change scarra now.
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
The letter is cringey AF
But cute lol
Sometimes when I listen to 80s pop or even the Beatles I kind of wish I was born in their time
I see comments of older people recalling how they used to sing to girls under the street lights when they were 14
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by TopeQs: 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
never wrote but a received....

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by davibid: 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
I can't help but reminisce about the old days

How I used to listen to westlife songs and Celin Dion just to get inspiration to compose the best and most emotional letter the girl in question would have ever read...

I was most times paid with N10 yogurt & bounce for a letter to get their dream girl or a love advise to remedy their almost broken relationship

I was known for the coolest guy in the school, they believe I had a vast knowledge in women or relationship matters

But funny enough, what all my customers don't know is that I was so scared of women. I couldn't even say hi to a girl

#LoveDoctorInTheBuilding

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
Young03:
na so I write gv prisc

she no respond

come later go carry belle for anoda guy

grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
"If so,doxology"... cheesy cheesy cheesy Good old days.
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
hehehe na waoooo from ur comment we cud tell that time...cuz 4rm 1980 to even late 90s no sms..well welcome to the new world where u can learn for free and easily.
eitsei:
Lol grin back then but during our time na SMS o before chatting came
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by mastermaestro(m): 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Gone are those days.

Damn I collected this letter tire. grin

undecided

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by samsam2019: 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
Pre GSM days grin grin grin man pikin eye see back then eh

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by sparko1(m): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
Look at these indomine generation children, acting like they experienced any of these, my friend face front!
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by Sepp360(m): 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
What a very romantic letter!
But that piece of paper looks so neat and clean to be a 1993 product! smiley
I think the letter is just few days old!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by snowsnow: 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
Young03:
na so I write gv prisc

she no respond

LOL.....HA HA HA HA HAAAA grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by sylvar02(m): 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
Wrote just one letter in sec school...

can't remember the lines I used.

But the geh gree sha grin grin grin

Secondary school love... oh my secondary school love... My Dammy... my Dammy grin grin

All na yèyé in Yoruba language

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by mbeheddy: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hmmm. This reminds me of my 1994 exeperinece. I wrote one then, kept it inside my notebook, na so I forgot the letter a submitted same to our teacher when he requested for it.
See gbege that week ehn. It wasn't funny at all

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by kryptonian1987(m): 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Gone are those days.

it will be a scintillating pleasure chatting with you, Queen
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by Timfreds(m): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
I missed those days. I was master in love letter writing. My classmates pay me to write for them. We forfeited food when reading the reply.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by Kingcredo(m): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol.... i never wrote letters except in exams and tests
sorry u weren't born in 80's that is why

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by Yewandequeen(f): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
kryptonian1987:

it will be a scintillating pleasure chatting with you, Queen

hmmmmm

I disagree. tongue
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by Rex123(m): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Gone are those days.

Now I know why you "collected this letter tire"
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by cozyfaithex(f): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
look lyk the first love letter I received back then.
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by chekasforchekas: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
I swear I still get tribal mark from my mom because of love letter. Funny still dating the same girl till date.
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by NevetsIbot(m): 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
Kingcredo:
sorry u weren't born in 80's that is why
well, i was born in the 90's and it was rampart during my time
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by reubeno(m): 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
I Recalled an ordeal when i packaged one of those sweet love letter to a babe in my class, i hurriedly left school for my house to least to relax , moment later after school all the girls in my class marched to my house and the girl in question was crying that i want to explore her innocence. Guy it was my uncle that dispersed them ooo, for 2 weeks i didnt go to school bc all the girls in my class promised to deal with me. when i finally resumed back to school nothing happened life goes on. years later in kaduna i came across the same girl she now wanted us to be friends imagine.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by Yewandequeen(f): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
Rex123:

Now I know why you "collected this letter tire"
lipsrsealed
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by todaynewsreview: 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
reubeno:
I Recalled an ordeal when i packaged one of those sweet love letter to a babe in my class, i hurriedly left school for my house to least to relax , moment later after school all the girls in my class marched to my house and the girl in question was crying that i want to explore her innocence. Guy it was my uncle that dispersed them ooo, for 2 weeks i didnt go to school bc all the girls in my class promised to deal with me. when i finally resumed back to school nothing happened life goes on. years later in kaduna i came across the same girl she now wanted us to be friends imagine.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by BALLOSKI: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
"if so, doxology" got me laughing. grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by DonaldGenes(m): 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
Young03:
na so I write gv prisc

she no respond

Lmao
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by kryptonian1987(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
Yewandequeen:

hmmmmm

I disagree. tongue

I hope we disagree to agree at the end of our day....
Where does my Queen resides in this part of Naija??
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by SweetyZinta(f): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol.... i never wrote letters except in exams and tests

you are a NERD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by Yewandequeen(f): 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
kryptonian1987:

I hope we disagree to agree at the end of our day....
Where does my Queen resides in this part of Naija??
I reside in Krypton. tongue
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by baresywood(m): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
undecided[color=#000099][/color]the era of the only cockroach in my cupboard, the only golden fish in my pond, the only rose in my garden, etc!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? / The Language Of Desire Review - Felicity Keith / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.