Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Secondary School Love!!! Chai - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary School Love!!! Chai (7285 Views)

Let's Talk! Can Secondary School Love Lead To Marriage? / Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This? / Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
I remember when I was dating my first love in sec school, pure n innocent love, asin mid night calls n all that, conference call, gisting all night!! I remember how many times I was flogged by my mum to stop, had to hide myself inside ghana must go, so she won't hear me, cause our house echoes!!
Our fight like :
Me: when did u start carrying that girls bag
Him: ah ah I was just helping her
Me: u try , see dont call me anymore, u think i dont know what u r doing

As popular couple everybody start talking to me n begging me, because of God I will 4give him,
On monday break time I will eat correct fried rice n fried fish,
back then its normally a competition on who gets the best gifts on vals day!! Teddy bear, chocolate ,perfume everywhere, i rem my first val dayl I gave him sexy boxers n belt!
Mind you, it was a non sexual relationship , u both just hv this closeness , non of us were talking abt sex!
Not now that life has spoil.,

i remember our high class relationships in sec school, like our celebrity couples then.., always going to parties enjoying n the ones that gist us abt sex!!

Chai swt times
Tell me ur own story!! Don't tell me sec school was fun 4 me alone

English corrector: thanks but no thanks lipsrsealed
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
Bose, every time they told us to join JSS 3 B for computer, I was always happy that I was gonna get to sit beside her, she would be too, she would reserve a portion of her seat for me, I stopped going to Friday prayer because of this pastor daughter, always wanting to be with her,

OP Chai!

Our conversation was till sunset, conversation about trivial and mundane stuff, never had those feelings after those days, fun days gone days

4 Likes

Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Earthquake1: 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
Trash that's why you are behaving like a frustrated feminist

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
Confrence call with ur love? Am sure dem plenty.

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Amirullaha(m): 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
Earthquake1:
Say no to hatred...

3 Likes

Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
Grayjoy:
Confrence call with ur love? Am sure dem plenty.
lol talk ur own jor
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
Shugavee:
lol talk ur own jor
I no get o, am gud boy, sorry was a good boy, don't do bad tinz o.
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
Grayjoy:
I no get o, am gud boy, sorry was a good boy, don't do bad tinz o.
abi u no get swag those days wink
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
Shugavee:
abi u no get swag those days wink
Lol, oversize khaki with overflowing white shirt. Is dat what u are thinking?
It is not by swag.
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
Grayjoy:
Lol, oversize khaki with overflowing white shirt. Is dat what u are thinking?
It is not by swag.
no be only., when we were young all we think abt is swag n fine boy!!! Guys were all abt fine girl that has packaging!!! Not like now! I was average tho!! Average role with average!! Swaggerless boys r on their own
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
Shugavee:
no be only., when we were young all we think abt is swag n fine boy!!! Guys were all abt fine girl that has packaging!!! Not like now! I was average tho!! Average role with average!! Swaggerless boys r on their own
"average role with average" it took me time to digest dat line. It should be "roll" *i no sabi english too o*
in my own school then, "swag" rolls with "swag", classy guys with classy babes i.e few o, then the rest classy ones just mind their business.
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
Shugavee:
what do u even term swag? I mean what do u term swag in a guy?
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
Grayjoy:
what do u even term swag? I mean what do u term swag in a guy?
swag in sec school: nice white, well iron school uniform, brains(not nerds tho), guys in drama group or singers,always performing on stage that was our kinda guy those days!!
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
Grayjoy:
"average role with average" it took me time to digest dat line. It should be "roll" *i no sabi english too o*
in my own school then, "swag" rolls with "swag", classy guys with classy babes i.e few o, then the rest classy ones just mind their business.
lol I wasn't even among our classy girls in our time!! I was the mind ur business kinda girl!! My uniforms were prefect n clean but i never styled them or cut them!! Followed rules n regulations!! Our classy gang those days were the rule breakers!! N yeah "roll" thanks
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by ubunja(m): 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
Earthquake1:
this was really funny
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by McBrooklyn(m): 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lol...
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mine was only crushing and crushing..

I am a shy guy.. There is this girl called joy .. Back there in jss class, i used to crush on her.. I can't even speak to her boldly or have a close discussion with her.
I don't know what happened, my classmates joined us together as husband and wife ... May be because we sat together too much or my agility in helping her out in class..

She too wasn't worried about it..
We were officially hubby and wiffy till jss 3..cheesycheesy

Now i am no longer crushing on her again even though i have seen her recently. I don't even shout out to her....

My junior secondary was really sweet, between jss2-3 if i was to be married then, i would have be more than king solomon..

Why ?
Maybe becos of my handsome face and my brain..

Sss1-3 was average...

Though haven't been in a serious relationship..

I am shy to the core

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
Shugavee:
swag in sec school: nice white, well iron school uniform, brains(not nerds tho), guys in drama group or singers,always performing on stage that was our kinda guy those days!!
I knw ur group now, am nt a stage guy, but am always on d school stage, very controversial, my mum always complain I iron alot, i gat 3 whites and 2 royal blue trousers to pull tru for d week, brown sandals with white sole, always my choice, a back pack, well I was considered one of d top guys in dat A-arm always on point with questions and answers, assignment etc. So was I swaggerless?
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
Shugavee:
lol I wasn't even among our classy girls in our time!! I was the mind ur business kinda girl!! My uniforms were prefect n clean but i never styled them or cut them!! Followed rules n regulations!! Our classy gang those days were the rule breakers!! N yeah "roll" thanks
I don't follow rules all that, to the point that school principal was aware dat such a guy exists in the school, dat was senior class though, I dnt wan2 claim classy sha, bt u knw dat kind of guys in class dat feels like nobody here can match me for anything? I was in dat crew, 3 rivals always contesting to be best nt by answering questions o, just getting d end result, it was silent rivalry sha, 3 slim guys.
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
Grayjoy:
I knw ur group now, am nt a stage guy, but am always on d school stage, very controversial, my mum always complain I iron alot, i gat 3 whites and 2 royal blue trousers to pull tru for d week, brown sandals with white sole, always my choice, a back pack, well I was considered one of d top guys in dat A-arm always on point with questions and answers, assignment etc. So was I swaggerless?
lol, ur a nerd wink the dancers singers n dramatists were the real deal!!
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
Grayjoy:
I don't follow rules all that, to the point that school principal was aware dat such a guy exists in the school, dat was senior class though, I dnt wan2 claim classy sha, bt u knw dat kind of guys in class dat feels like nobody here can match me for anything? I was in dat crew, 3 rivals always contesting to be best nt by answering questions o, just getting d end result, it was silent rivalry sha, 3 slim guys.
see swag!! Girls would be triping
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
chinedubrazil:
Mine was only crushing and crushing..

I am a shy guy.. There is this girl called joy .. Back there in jss class, i used to crush on her.. I can't even speak to her boldly or have a close discussion with her.
I don't know what happened, my classmates joined us together as husband and wife ... May be because we sat together too much or my agility in helping her out in class..

She too wasn't worried about it..
We were officially hubby and wiffy till jss 3..cheesycheesy

Now i am no longer crushing on her again even though i have seen her recently. I don't even shout out to her....

My junior secondary was really sweet, between jss2-3 if i was to be married then, i would have be more than king solomon..

Why ?
Maybe becos of my handsome face and my brain..

Sss1-3 was average...

Though haven't been in a serious relationship..

I am shy to the core
smiley it's funny how things change!! That my first love i was crazy abt, is like crap to me, but then he was the happening guy!! My priorities changed
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
Shugavee:
lol, ur a nerd wink the dancers singers n dramatists were the real deal!!
In my head, those guys were never serious, i always felt superior to them, they were toasting grlz, while I will sit on my locker with pen and paper always cracking jokes to make d class laugh, then the grlz will send me letters, I will read, laugh and dispose it. Although I did small love sha, didn't wan2 share wan2 share, so I had to digress.
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
Shugavee:
smiley it's funny how things change!! That my first love i was crazy abt, is like crap to me, but then he was the happening guy!! My priorities changed
Crap to u now or then?
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
Grayjoy:
Crap to u now or then?
now!! I can't imagine myself hving anything romantic with him anymore
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
Grayjoy:
In my head, those guys were never serious, i always felt superior to them, they were toasting grlz, while I will sit on my locker with pen and paper always cracking jokes to make d class laugh, then the grlz will send me letters, I will read, laugh and dispose it. Although I did small love sha, didn't wan2 share wan2 share, so I had to digress.
u want to add pepper naw oooo
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
Shugavee:
u want to add pepper naw oooo
LOL. Add pepper to what?
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
Shugavee:
now!! I can't imagine myself hving anything romantic with him anymore
Why? He is broke abi?
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
Grayjoy:
Why? He is broke abi?
lol I hv never actually thought of the reason why!!!! i think He didnt follow my pace!
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Oluwaesko(m): 12:00am On Apr 02, 2018
Earthquake1:

Killjoy. Buhari see wetin u do ur pikin.
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by prechbills1(m): 3:55am On Apr 02, 2018
Shugavee:
no be only., when we were young all we think abt is swag n fine boy!!! Guys were all abt fine girl that has packaging!!! Not like now! I was average tho!! [b]Average role with average!! [/b]Swaggerless boys r on their own

@bolded that's what I want to hear.. average roll with average, broke ladies roll with broke guys, standard guys roll with standard babes cool
Re: Secondary School Love!!! Chai by Shugavee(f): 6:32am On Apr 02, 2018
prechbills1:

@bolded that's what I want to hear.. average roll with average, broke ladies roll with broke guys, standard guys roll with standard babes cool
okay ur problem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? / How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up / Allegedly Married Big Brother Naija Housemate,Gifty Locks Lips With Soma (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.