Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Senate Passes Bill For Establishment Of Northeast Development Commission - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Passes Bill For Establishment Of Northeast Development Commission (10565 Views)

South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) / Bill To Create South East Development Commission Fails / North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Passes Bill For Establishment Of Northeast Development Commission by bayelsaowei(m): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
mmsen:

Those people will starve if they try and fund anything with proceeds from the North.

They'll steal the money from the ND and Lagos to fund their corrupt commission.

Much of the money meant to feed and house the IDPs has been stolen by Northerners yet they keep asking for more money.
the people are outright leeches... angry

2 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Bill For Establishment Of Northeast Development Commission by Beno3: 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
9japride:
Since after the civil war fought in Nigeria, has the government development the southeast? No! yet they are planning on developing the northeast that is still at risk with more attacks due to fuuucked up ideology and fanatical teachings of their youths. Rather Igbos properties were seized in various part of the country and when Igbos struggled to get to were they are now, some disgruntled Nigerians term them that "Igbos too like money", why won't they like money? Is it not money that they will use to develop their areas destroyed after the war? Now monies from Nigeria pocket will be use for development of those areas which is still at war. I have always said it that we southerners have no sense at all. OBJ, GEJ etc were all waste to the southern interest, rather they were forming good guys, good guys my arse! It's a lesson to southerners next time we'll reason with our functional brains. Hate and envy won't take us anywhere. Don't worry in few years time when all those people Buhari has fixed up in various government establishment will raise to the top and colonised the system then we go know wetin done hit us, by then it will be too late. Northerners are futuristic, while we down south just dey see only present situations. Goodmorning southern Nigerians. sad

Tell Them My Brother! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill For Establishment Of Northeast Development Commission by 9japride(m): 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
Beno3:

Tell Them My Brother! angry angry angry
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes o.
Re: Senate Passes Bill For Establishment Of Northeast Development Commission by themanderon: 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

LOL, eyyaah sorry oOh, too late, so una never even notice say Kano (NW) and Plateau (NC) have already been cleverly smuggled into the Bill?

Siddon there, dey hate; very soon the whole north will be developed to Dubai and una go dey need visa to visit like tourists - sorry, no riff raffs pls.

Hope e go pain you as I imagined cheesy grin

why e go pain me?? I was never expecting anything from the country before so am not disappointed. All I know is that nothing lasts forever, one day the rest of the country will rise against their internal colonialists and oppressors.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Bill For Establishment Of Northeast Development Commission by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
themanderon:

why e go pain me?? I was never expecting anything from the country before so am not disappointed. All I know is that nothing lasts forever, one day the rest of the country will rise against their internal colonialists and oppressors.

How e no go pain you, when your post was evidently laced with hatred and green envy of the region and its ppl.
Re: Senate Passes Bill For Establishment Of Northeast Development Commission by mikolo80: 1:44am On Oct 22, 2016
BossKratos:

Even though it is a good development..it would be fair that the following commissions are also approved to ensure fairness in the governments quest to develop or improve on the infrastructure of other regions in the country.

1: A niger delta clean up supervisory commission. Which would act as a buffer between the oil companies, the communities, the nddc and the executive etc. to ensure that the job gets done and swift penalties are meted out to defaulters.

2: An south eastern infrastructural development commission which would help in solving the problems associated with erosion and developing critical road and rail infrastructure that the region has been deprived of for so long.

3: A middle belt security commission whose sole remit shall be to deal with the menace of fulani herdsmen, cattle rustlers as well as the constant security challenges faced by many communities in such states.

Let the government stop acting as if the north alone is its priority and as if other regions have no axes to grind. Let there be justice and fairness in its policy development because "without justice there can't be peace."
why are you talking like a learner
The north is the priority
Other regions have zero axe to grind
Re: Senate Passes Bill For Establishment Of Northeast Development Commission by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 22, 2016
bayelsaowei:

Which brother??... undecided

Which brother ends up parasitic and still wants love and help..

This so called brothers ensured bokoharam frustrated another brother out of sit all for their main stream brother to become president..and now they intend to use another so called brothers wealth for their own development whilst they bring nothing to the table..brother my ijaw yansh..
Hello loser tongue
Re: Senate Passes Bill For Establishment Of Northeast Development Commission by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 22, 2016
uzolexis:

Our VAT. We all know the purchasing power in the north is very low so it will mostly be funded from the VAT paid by southerners. See why they are against regional govt
Is that so? Purchasing power in the north is very low? Please back up your claims with verifiable statistics
Re: Senate Passes Bill For Establishment Of Northeast Development Commission by themanderon: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

How e no go pain you, when your post was evidently laced with hatred and green envy of the region and its ppl.

My man I am not envious of anyone or any region, I lived in the north and I love the people cos some of them are good people but sadly they are still the victims of the same oppressors I talked about.
Re: Senate Passes Bill For Establishment Of Northeast Development Commission by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
themanderon:

My man I am not envious of anyone or any region, I lived in the north and I love the people cos some of them are good people but sadly they are still the victims of the same oppressors I talked about.

Then you should welcome this positive development concerning the region rather than cynicism.
Re: Senate Passes Bill For Establishment Of Northeast Development Commission by obaaderemi: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
EternalTruths:

Very true.

North will forever be embroiled in conflict as they seek to extend it beyond 10years.

Chaiiiiii so VAT of 3% from Afonjas pockets will be used to feed their masters up North. grin grin grin
Then u must be an afonja if u are not in the north.vat is paid by u as well,so the joke is on u,afonja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC / Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari / APGA's Final Campaign In Ekwulobia, Aguata LG (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.