Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,867 members, 7,844,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

See The Reply A Scammet Got While Try Scamming - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reply A Scammet Got While Try Scamming (740 Views)

Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reply A Scammet Got While Try Scamming by SirBlack999(m): 3:08am On Oct 21, 2016
Lol

Re: See The Reply A Scammet Got While Try Scamming by SirBlack999(m): 3:09am On Oct 21, 2016
When bad jams baddo

Re: See The Reply A Scammet Got While Try Scamming by SirBlack999(m): 3:10am On Oct 21, 2016
Lalasticlala

Re: See The Reply A Scammet Got While Try Scamming by AfroMighty(m): 4:43am On Oct 21, 2016
Nice replies
Re: See The Reply A Scammet Got While Try Scamming by Nobody: 5:10am On Oct 21, 2016
To d promised land
Re: See The Reply A Scammet Got While Try Scamming by hopeforcharles(m): 5:18am On Oct 21, 2016
Hahahahhahahahahhaha epic reply, I like the fact that the chic was angry and wanted to smash his life. grin grin
Re: See The Reply A Scammet Got While Try Scamming by dpete1: 5:27am On Oct 21, 2016
lol,, dat was so epic. so dah scammer no current oh,he no dey listen to song...gud for am
Re: See The Reply A Scammet Got While Try Scamming by Sexytemi(f): 5:40am On Oct 21, 2016
Lol gringrin the scammer na big dummy i swear, how can she(which i def know is a He) not Adele's song, is she/he still living in the 20th century ni.gringringrin
Re: See The Reply A Scammet Got While Try Scamming by QuietHammer(m): 5:45am On Oct 21, 2016
Lol. What a dumbass. grin

(1) (Reply)

Check What First Nigerian IndecentStar Posted / Has Marriage Suddenly Become A Waste Of Precious Time / If You Are Asked To Marry Me Or Collect #10 Which One Would You Choose ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.