Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] (34894 Views)

Unilag Releases Evidences Of Fair Hearing In Ogundipe's Case / More Evidences Of Young Earth Emmerges / My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by benedictgold(m): 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
Temolad:
The topic seems related; let's discuss it here.
If you think otherwise; go ahead and create the thread. Remember to mention me

Cc billyonaire
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
@Billyonaire
you said something somewhere on this thread about flourides, please sir what's bad about it?
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by DuchessR(f): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
Billyonaire:
Will reappraise my schedules to accommodate it may be next year.
anytime sir, you have this one faithful follower. Will always reach you when I have question(s) to ask.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
Thanks for following this thread @ Billyonaire, musicwriter, Temolad, richardbrandy, elvision1, Alhajipablo REMMEI, DuchessR DuchessR, falcon01 bharkarh, DuchessR Mujtahida, Lumidee007, NevetsIbot, NevetsIbot, crowdfundnaija, Mujtahida, LoJ, jasysandra, cutiedave, Igerizee, ebujany, benedictgold, Igerizee, tens4rea, crotonite and other not mentioned.

Do share this link to other followers and threads
www.nairaland.com/3420347/scientists-discover-some-evidences-life
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44 come have a look this is fp worthy.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
Temolad:
cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44 come have a look this is fp worthy.
Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs come in please
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
crotonite:
@Billyonaire
you said something somewhere on this thread about flourides, please sir what's bad about it?
It calcifies your pineal glands and shuts down your intuitive capabilities.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 27, 2016
Billyonaire:
thanks.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by DuchessR(f): 7:05am On Oct 27, 2016
Billyonaire:
but our toothpaste contains flouride and sometimes our waters too. How do we keep our teeth healthy without flouride? Please give other alternatives. Good morning boss!

Could you also talk about eating in dreams and sex in dreams. I as a person knows(feels) eating in dream is not bad. But please kindly talk on this 2 things. The benefits, dangers and consequences. Thanks!
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by amiskurie(m): 7:45am On Oct 27, 2016
musicwriter:
Actually, there's nothing like death. What happens is a mere passing into another realm of existence. Unfortunately, it've been termed death, when in fact its the entrance into a new reality. In fact, in that world you still die and enter yet another deeper realm. And it keeps going on that way.

Believe me, there's nothing like death.
If we go by your words, then there must truly be God.just take a dead plant in place of human for instance.do the same plant Go live somewhere Else?
The initial can't happen if there wasn't a God.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 27, 2016
@Billyonaire how do u describe faith? Am asking cos there's this test i wrote in schl, d lecturer tuk us unawares, although i did quite well buh am nt rili sure of hw tins myt turn out, so do u tink i shud av faith with a positive mind set or what do u tink i shud do
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Phranex(m): 8:49am On Oct 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

Isn't the word calcify used for calcium induction
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by DuchessR(f): 9:06am On Oct 27, 2016
Phranex:

it also mean to make something harden, I.e become inflexible.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by REMMEI(m): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2016
I hate the fact that I can't reach you elsewhere other than this forum.. cry Billyonaire..

Well,tis been a great relief reading your views and experiences.. I really do appreciate you being here..
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 27, 2016
Phranex:

Yes, Fluorine reacts with the trace Calcium and forms Calcium fluoride which blurres the pineal cone.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 27, 2016
REMMEI:
I hate the fact that I can't reach you elsewhere other than this forum.. cry Billyonaire..

Well,tis been a great relief reading your views and experiences.. I really do appreciate you being here..

Sorry friend. I wish I had more time to dedicate to online rendezvous. Hopefully I will have less to do from next year so I can have a dedicated channel to interact more on these subjects online. I think I will register a research institute with CAC and launch an online channel where subscribers can experiment with tools and confirm for themselves the evidential nature of science and its relationship with factual structures of most religions.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2016
undecided
DuchessR:
but our toothpaste contains flouride and sometimes our waters too. How do we keep our teeth healthy without flouride? Please give other alternatives. Good morning boss!

Could you also talk about eating in dreams and sex in dreams. I as a person knows(feels) eating in dream is not bad. But please kindly talk on this 2 things. The benefits, dangers and consequences. Thanks!

Our toothpastes contain fluorides and water too. That is why I produce my own drinking water at home. I do not buy bottled water. And my toothpastes are the ones without fluorides but to whiten my teeth I use baking soda once in a while. Why do you think people are so dumb now than in the 19th century when humans invented aeroplanes, atomic bombs, automobiles etc ? It took going in there are getting already existing templates and replicating them here. Everything we have here on this world already exists somewhere else. Keep your eyes open. Steer clear of fluorides.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by yatch360: 11:55am On Oct 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

Sir, I most commend your patience and effort in answering alot of questions, I have been silently reading, and based on my personal research I am aware of subjects that are discussed here.
However, I wld like your view on the effect of sex on the development of the soul. Thankyou
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
yatch360:

Sir, I most commend your patience and effort in answering alot of questions, I have been silently reading, and based on my personal research I am aware of subjects that are discussed here.
However, I wld like your view on the effect of sex on the development of the soul. Thankyou

Will you believe me if I say that there ia nothing wrong in having sex ?

Sex is a creative act. It is through this act that souls are introduced to this world. When you have sex and peak at orgasm, your chakras are cleared and if you are able to hold on to the orgasmic feeling and channel the energy during release to your pineal cone then your vibration will be enhanced. Sex with someone you love has great positive effect on your electromagnetism. Your aura glows since generating the electromagnetism amplifies our exoplasm.

Tantra massage is one great way of enhancing and channeling your sex energy for great use. If you cant meditate, at least you can have sex with a mutual lover and close your eyes when orgasm comes and channel the "sweetness" through your pine to your forehead.

Do not demonise sex, its a gift. Its a positive creative force. Sex is not a sin. I am sorry, my views are dissent but I can assure you as you go up you will know the truth that brings total freedom to your life.

"For Ye Shall Know The Truth and the Truth Shall set you free" - Jesus, the founder of Christianity.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

Sex is a creative act. It is through this act that souls are introduced to this world. When you have sex and peak at orgasm, your chakras are cleared and if you are able to hold on to the orgasmic feeling and channel the energy during release to your pineal cone then your vibration will be enhanced. Sex with someone you love has great positive effect on your electromagnetism. Your aura glows since generating the electromagnetism amplifies our exoplasm.

Tantra massage is one great way of enhancing and channeling your sex energy for great use. If you cant meditate, at least you can have sex with a mutual lover and close your eyes when orgasm comes and channel the "sweetness" through your pine to your forehead.

Do not demonise sex, its a gift. Its a positive creative force. Sex is not a sin. I am sorry, my views are dissent but I can assure you as you go up you will know the truth that brings total freedom to your life.

"For Ye Shall Know The Truth and the Truth Shall set you free" - Jesus, the founder of Christianity.
Wow! Seriously I'm beginning 2 learn a lot from u.. Thanks 4 d time u use in sharing ur wisdom with us...
I have two questions pls..
how do u describe faith? Am asking cos there's this test i wrote in schl, d lecturer tuk us unawares, although i did quite well buh am nt rili sure of hw tins myt turn out, so do u tink i shud av faith with a positive mind set or what do u tink i shud do And also going by what ur saying, it means sex b4 marriage isn't a sin as said in d bible
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
Igerizee:

Wow! Seriously I'm beginning 2 learn a lot from u.. Thanks 4 d time u use in sharing ur wisdom with us...
I have two questions pls..
how do u describe faith? Am asking cos there's this test i wrote in schl, d lecturer tuk us unawares, although i did quite well buh am nt rili sure of hw tins myt turn out, so do u tink i shud av faith with a positive mind set or what do u tink i shud do And also going by what ur saying, it means sex b4 marriage isn't a sin as said in d bible

Faith according to religion means Evidence of things not seen and substance of things hoped for.

I dont think you are focusing your faith rightly. Faith doesnt replace studying and working hard. Faith doesnt replace work. If you didnt write accurately in your exams. Faith wont help you. Faith materializes our thought BUT action must be carried out. Faith materializes things only when work is put in the right intensity and direction.

There is nothing naturally wrong with having sex and marriage is an invention of humans, an invention of control. Extra marital sex is not against any known natural laws. Families and communities and religion and even politicians have tried their best in setting up rules to control sex. But this I know. Sex is a natural event and should be allowed to thrive. Have you notice that much of the rat-race in this world is because people want to live fine and have quality sex ? We causr this problem by demonising sex. If sex was allowed to fluorish as was intended, no one will aspire to be rich before having great sex and humans would have focussed their energies to more creative stuff than the rat race to compete on a social scale. People buy big cars to impress their wives and girlfriends. People build big houses and some even rent exhorbitant apartments to impress ladies cos of sex. Women are confined to unhealthy marriages and relationship because culture says "stick there". Demonising sex has done more harm than good.

Extra marital sex is a language of religions. I love all religions but it is just a control statement. To regulate who has sex. There is NOTHING wrong with extra marital or intra marital sex in the cosmic scheme of things. But obey your religion for control purposes.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by yatch360: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
There exists a mystery to sex and that's why esoteric schools and religion use various means in putting laws to restrict and guide mans desire to indulge in it recklessly so as to protect him.
I believe sex is an interaction of the soul and it should be carefully indulged in to protect ones souls from mixing with persons with lower vibrations... Because at that time the soul seems to be vulnerable , or open to your partner.
Notice how sex with some persons leaves one having a sence of regret,hatred ,feeling spritually drained,or suddenly noticing strange traits after an intercourse with them, some persons even claim a change of fortune for good,after being intimate with certain partners.notice that some people seem to loose certain spiritual gifts as soon as they become sexually active.

There is an effect on the soul from having intercouse with persons with lower/higher or compatible vibrations.

Its therefore not strange that the easiest way to bring down great men has been thru the woman, remember the gonad is a psychic center and for men it is situated in the balls.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by richardbrandy: 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
Jotting Down
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by DuchessR(f): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
Billyonaire:
undecided

Our toothpastes contain fluorides and water too. That is why I produce my own drinking water at home. I do not buy bottled water. And my toothpastes are the ones without fluorides but to whiten my teeth I use baking soda once in a while. Why do you think people are so dumb now than in the 19th century when humans invented aeroplanes, atomic bombs, automobiles etc ? It took going in there are getting already existing templates and replicating them here. Everything we have here on this world already exists somewhere else. Keep your eyes open. Steer clear of fluorides.
thank you very much sir.

Kindly address this

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by killsmith(f): 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
I am not really moved by the content of this thread...You seem quite knowledgeable in most fields in science, body chemistry, astrophysics, quantum mechanics, string theory, estoricism etc....how long were you able to consume all this knowledge?....
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

Faith according to religion means Evidence of things not seen and substance of things hoped for.

I dont think you are focusing your faith rightly. Faith doesnt replace studying and working hard. Faith doesnt replace work. If you didnt write accurately in your exams. Faith wont help you. Faith materializes our thought BUT action must be carried out. Faith materializes things only when work is put in the right intensity and direction.

There is nothing naturally wrong with having sex and marriage is an invention of humans, an invention of control. Extra marital sex is not against any known natural laws. Families and communities and religion and even politicians have tried their best in setting up rules to control sex. But this I know. Sex is a natural event and should be allowed to thrive. Have you notice that much of the rat-race in this world is because people want to live fine and have quality sex ? We causr this problem by demonising sex. If sex was allowed to fluorish as was intended, no one will aspire to be rich before having great sex and humans would have focussed their energies to more creative stuff than the rat race to compete on a social scale. People buy big cars to impress their wives and girlfriends. People build big houses and some even rent exhorbitant apartments to impress ladies cos of sex. Women are confined to unhealthy marriages and relationship because culture says "stick there". Demonising sex has done more harm than good.

Extra marital sex is a language of religions. I love all religions but it is just a control statement. To regulate who has sex. There is NOTHING wrong with extra marital or intra marital sex in the cosmic scheme of things. But obey your religion for control purposes.
Thanks
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Yukirusi(f): 7:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
Igerizee:
@Billyonaire how do u describe faith? Am asking cos there's this test i wrote in schl, d lecturer tuk us unawares, although i did quite well buh am nt rili sure of hw tins myt turn out, so do u tink i shud av faith with a positive mind set or what do u tink i shud do
Do you believe in miracles? Miracles can happen in this kind of a situation. It can go as far as surprising you. I had a similar experience and trust me, God did something that astonished me. He's a miracle worker
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Yukirusi(f): 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

Your knowledge's simply out of this world sir. Nice work you're doing here. First, i think God's against sexual immorality. What do you have to say about a child born out of wedlock? The bible calls it bastard or iligimate child, what about this?
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Osezzua(m): 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
I'm following
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by sunkoye: 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hummm....noh take ur wife near billy oh.. cheesy
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 28, 2016
musicwriter:

Exactly!. Towards the end of the second video it dawned on the scientists the truth begins where science ends. And they undoubtedly proved there's something out there that could no longer be explained with the tools available to science- empiricism, mathematics, logic.

And, yes the string theory is the theory of everything. In fact Dr. Michio Kaku said "science will eventually explain God" when the string theory solved as a fact.

That's by the way..........................

In 1996, I was able to teleport my mind out of my body into the cosmos. When I came back home (earth) and entered the room, I started searching for my body from among my brothers that were sleeping in the same room. I almost entered into another body, but in a split second and sheer luck, I fortunately jumped into the right body which was mine. I talked about this in a previous thread sometime ago. I didn't want to talk about that as an evidence to the other person requesting evidence, because everybody will think its a lie, when in fact it happened to me.
sir please can you help me with the list of books I need read to further get more knowledge. Thanks and would like to know you more may be a pm?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Aborted Baby Found In A Hostel In Federal University Oye Ekiti (graphic Photos) / Covenant University's Notable Judeo-Christian Architecture (Photos) / Walden University Is On My Neck.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.