Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] (34938 Views)

Unilag Releases Evidences Of Fair Hearing In Ogundipe's Case / More Evidences Of Young Earth Emmerges / My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 7:02am On Oct 22, 2016
REMMEI:
I sure gonna follow this up till the last alphabet..

thanks for your follow up
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by anathemiamia(f): 7:02am On Oct 22, 2016
musicwriter:
Actually, there's nothing like death. What happens is a mere passing into another realm of existence. Unfortunately, it've been termed death, when in fact its the entrance into a new reality. In fact, in that world you still die and enter yet another deeper realm. And it keeps going on that way.

Believe me, there's nothing like death.

Are you a Christian?
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by musicwriter(m): 7:23am On Oct 22, 2016
crotonite:
@Billyonaire && musicwriter

thanks for educating me/us on this topic. sincerely, i hv never heard of stuffs like this.
i have this little question for you, do you believe in superstitions...something jazz, witchcraft and the rest of them?

No, I don't believe in superstitions.

Jazz and witchcraft are real, but they're operating on a low frequency and don't have any real powers when you understand these things. For instance; jazz or witchcraft will not work on me, because I operate on a higher frequency than them. I operate on the realm/frequency/wavelength that Jesus was telling his followers about at Luke 10:19. Remember, this is not about bible or koran, its about the law of nature working. Jesus simply understood these things and was explaining it to his people.

A real life experience............

In 2004, my junior brother got a bad friend who told him they could go to a native doctor and he could transfer my luck to him and he would become the light of the family. But something happened to him that changed his life when he tried it. I don't want to write long stories here, but when they got to the native doctor our late mother came out of the wall and started chasing him all over the place. So, they couldn't do the stuff anymore. All these while I have no idea what he was passing through. When our late mother kept appearing to him (PHYSICALLY) disturbing him and he could no longer sleep for a month, he summoned courage and called one of my friend and our elder brother to beg me to forgive him. When he was saying this while we gathered, I was so shocked at what was coming out of his mouth. Well, I just told him "you are very stupid" and I didn't do anything else. After that his peace of mind was restored and began to sleep again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 22, 2016
At ops. Do you believe in hell fire?
Hell is my number one fear.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 22, 2016
swann:

You must mean OBE which is a long, complicated process that i'm no longer involved in but i bet Billyonaire can help you. smiley

practice meditations before doing OBE to help you have better control of your thoughts.

Not OBE, meditation. I don't know why I can't meditate.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 22, 2016
crotonite:

Not OBE, meditation. I don't know why I can't meditate.

You don't really "feel anything" while meditating. It's just something you do to "bring peace and calm" to your spirit. So if you can't meditate it's because you're under tension and you should try to "not think".

3 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 9:01am On Oct 22, 2016
swann:

You don't really "feel anything" while meditating. It's just something you do to "bring peace and calm" to your spirit. So if you can't meditate it's because you're under tension and you should try to "not think".
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 22, 2016
Billyonaire:

Many ways actually but let me mention few of them;

1. Meditation
2. Chanting harmonics or symphonies that resonates with the frequency of the dimension or even the planet you want to experience or visit.
3. Psychelic drugs
4. Prayers
5. Etc

Let me add that some people mistakenly are tuned to the random dimensions when their heart beats out of rythmn and vibrate at resonance frequencies in symphony with other dimension and automatically find themselves there. Mostly during surgery, accident and other traumatic situations etc. They call this Out of Body Experience. Its a fun stuff when you do the knowingly.
billy, u make sense, have once did an angle surgery, when the sedative get to my blood, hmm i went to other side i can't feel here anymore, until the surgery was completed.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2016
swann:

You don't really "feel anything" while meditating. It's just something you do to "bring peace and calm" to your spirit. So if you can't meditate it's because you're under tension and you should try to "not think" .

That i find impossible. My mind can't stay idle.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2016
dancok:
billy, u make sense, have once did an angle surgery, when the sedative get to my blood, hmm i went to other side i can't feel here anymore, until the surgery was completed.
please how does being in the other side feel like.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by buffalowings: 11:39am On Oct 22, 2016
Another kristos follower looking for a validation of his beliefs from crass scientists.

Where is your source?
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
crotonite:
@Billyonaire && musicwriter

thanks for educating me/us on this topic. sincerely, i hv never heard of stuffs like this.
i have this little question for you, do you believe in superstitions...something jazz, witchcraft and the rest of them?

Believe is such a complex word. If you say, if I believe 'in' jazz,witchcraft etc its different from asking if I believe such things exist.

Lets put it in scientific terms since everything exists as vibration, energy and wavelengths. At higher energy level, something with lower energy level will give you some respect ..right ? Just like we 'worship' other beings at higher frequency dimensions. Thats food for thoughts.

Electricity happens when positive ions (cations) and negative ions (anions) interact in the presence of an earthed neutral. They cancel themselves out and produce electricity, which powers everything based on the resultant effects on the electromagnetic spectrum. Same electricity that is so useful in heating our water, turning our fans and playing our music, can also kill you, cause fire hazard and destroy TV sets etc. It seems that electricity has laws that must be obeyed to keep it safe and useful. When you disobey those laws, you have so many bad things happening like burning gadgets, electric shocks, etc.

Many times, people lament about witches and wizards. There is a neutral force in the cosmos, when you adhere to the cosmic laws, the Force works for you, makes you succeed, makes you feel great, you become wealthy and all good things come to you. When you break cosmic laws, bad things start happening. And we now complain of spiritual attacks etc. We are looking at the same force with different attributes based on your adherence of cosmic laws. We have policemen, they enforce laws. If you do no wrong, you shouldnt worry about anything. Nothing bad will ever work on you, as long as you are innocent and adhere to the laws of nature.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by MoyoGENERAL: 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
Billyonaire, temolad, musicwriter,
So rare, your write up caught mine attention! However I want you to Try and Explain the following with your scientificoreligiousy theory?
1. Sin 2. Heaven and Hell 3. Rapture
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by musicwriter(m): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
MoyoGENERAL:

So rare, your write up caught mine attention! However I want you to
Try and Explain the following with your scientificoreligiousy theory?

1. Sin
2. Heaven and Hell
3. Rapture

Nobody is talking religion here. Those scientists in given videos aren't religious people neither were they talking religion.

What we're doing here is picking up what makes sense from science, religion, philosophy, and adding it together, because neither science nor religion nor philosophy ALONE have it figured out. Even Jesus didn't know all the truth. Matthew 24:36. And note that Jesus was not a religious person, but a seeker of the truth. Jesus called religious people "hypocrites".

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
MoyoGENERAL:

1. Sin
2. Heaven and Hell
3. Rapture

My understandings, dont take my words for it.

SIN:
There is nothing like sin in the real sense. I think English language really lacked the term to truly define what it meant. Its supposed to be misdeed'. 'not following the natural laws; lets say you put positive and negative wires together and you get burnt. You see, the 'penalty' is fatal. Another example; if you fall from a storey building, whether you believe in gravity or not, you die or get hurt, except you have a parachute.
Not obeying the laws of nature is fatal

From the religious point of view; I must say, I love religion, and I started out being very religious and actually preached in the church as an ordained elder. I had to give you that preview so you can understand my background. Religion is a human invention, it started as a school of thoughts. A good example is when Jesus was murdered. Remember Jesus was not a Christian, Jesus never heard of the word Christianity in his lifetime. Jesus was a Jew, the religion was Judaism. So, after the dead of Jesus, the apostles decided to bond together and further the teachings of Jesus, and that gathering was later to become what is called Christianity today. So many things have come into religion which was based on certain flaws or outright ignorance (sorry but its true). But the basic facts are those we can prove using modern day apparatus.

HEAVEN/HELL:
A simple question I ask basic believers in hell is this: Is it true that you will only go to hell when you die ? And the answer is Yes. And my next question usually is: When you die, do we agree that we will be soul, or spirit or ghost etc (energy being). And my last question is always this: Can fire burn spirit ?
Heaven and Hell, are our constructs. Based on our study of alternate universes, we now know there are huge possibilities that we have several universes, and infact black holes and worm holes are the rabbit holes through which we pass into the other universes. That is where science ends at the moment based on string theory. But the answer lies beyond quantum mechanics. Using psychic abilities, you can teleport to distant universes and you will find wonderful planes, flowery gardens, peace profound and you are all knowing and so dazed by its beauty. It is just the nature of that world, may be that is what you call Heaven, but its just the nature of that world and whether you are a sinner or not, you might end up there if that is where you wish to go after you drop this water-based earth body, but I advise you explore more dimensions after you leave this one and gain more experience. Its a journey.

RAPTURE: There is no word like Rapture in any religious scripts that I have read so far, that is just one of the mythical constructs that has made its way into Christianity recently even when its not in he Bible.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by IamEntropy(m): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
Billyonaire:

Believe is such a complex word. If you say, if I believe 'in' jazz,witchcraft etc its different from asking if I believe such things exist.

Lets put it in scientific terms since everything exists as vibration, energy and wavelengths. At higher energy level, something with lower energy level will give you some respect ..right ? Just like we 'worship' other beings at higher frequency dimensions. Thats food for thoughts.

Electricity happens when positive ions (cations) and negative ions (anions) interact in the presence of an earthed neutral. They cancel themselves out and produce electricity, which powers everything based on the resultant effects on the electromagnetic spectrum. Same electricity that is so useful in heating our water, turning our fans and playing our music, can also kill you, cause fire hazard and destroy TV sets etc. It seems that electricity has laws that must be obeyed to keep it safe and useful. When you disobey those laws, you have so many bad things happening like burning gadgets, electric shocks, etc.

Many times, people lament about witches and wizards. There is a neutral force in the cosmos, when you adhere to the cosmic laws, the Force works for you, makes you succeed, makes you feel great, you become wealthy and all good things come to you. When you break cosmic laws, bad things start happening. And we now complain of spiritual attacks etc. We are looking at the same force with different attributes based on your adherence of cosmic laws. We have policemen, they enforce laws. If you do no wrong, you shouldnt worry about anything. Nothing bad will ever work on you, as long as you are innocent and adhere to the laws of nature.

What are this cosmic laws?
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
IamEntropy:

What are this cosmic laws?

Laws governing the multiverse.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by IamEntropy(m): 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
Billyonaire:

Laws governing the multiverse.

Multiverse? Well thats a first
Can you list this laws, seems like an entirely different thing than i'm used too.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
IamEntropy:

Multiverse? Well thats a first
Can you list this laws, seems like an entirely different thing than i'm used too.

Too many to mention, here are few;

Gravity
Nuclear fussion
Nuclear fission
Electromagnetism
etc

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by IamEntropy(m): 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
Billyonaire:

Too many to mention, here are few;

Gravity
Nuclear fussion
Nuclear fission
Electromagnetism
etc

As a non-science student, i only understand gravity
But how do you integrate the remaining three laws into your life? Cause i think i can see two laws named "nuclear" so i'm a bit confused
Also is there a link to a website where i can read about the remaining laws?
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
IamEntropy:

As a non-science student, i only understand gravity
But how do you integrate the remaining three laws into your life? Cause i think i can see two laws named "nuclear" so i'm a bit confused
Also is there a link to a website where i can read about the remaining laws?

Since you are a non-science student. I suggest you begin from JSS1 Integrated Science, and read your way up.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by IamEntropy(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
Billyonaire:

Since you are a non-science student. I suggest you begin from JSS1 Integrated Science, and read your way up.

Good luck!

Lol
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
crotonite:

That i find impossible. My mind can't stay idle.
Then maybe like me , it just isn't for you wink.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
swann:

If it isnt for you, you will not find yourself interested in the discussions. I think you are just afraid. Learn to use fear, learn from fear. Let fear be your guide.

5 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
MoyoGENERAL:

1. Sin
2. Heaven and Hell
3. Rapture

SIN
One of the many problems modern science poses for Christianity is the question of how to understand original sin. The traditional teaching, which holds that Adam and Eve were the only humans on the planet when they were created on day six of Creation Week, that the ground was cursed and they were expelled from Eden as a result of a specific sin they committed, and that this corrupted state was in some way passed down to all future human beings, is no longer tenable. A variety of lines of evidence make it clear that the human population has always numbered in the thousands and certainly never dipped down to two. Moreover, evolution makes clear that humans arose through eons of natural selection. There was no moment of creation, and there was no state of primordial perfection for them to sully.
So if we choose to reject the sensible approach of abandoning the doctrine of original sin altogether, then we must find some way of reconceptualizing it to bring it in line with what science is telling us. One possibility in that regard was presented by paleontologist Daryl Domning, in his bookOriginal Selfishness(which also has contributions from theologian Monica Hellwig). His idea is that, in the light of evolution, we can understand our sinful natures as representative of the selfishness inherent in the evolutionary process. And while we do not inherit this nature from an original man and original woman, we do inherit them from the universal common ancestor.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Oahray: 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Op na wa for you o. The brain outlives the heart (it is known), how's that evidence of life after death?

Pseudoscience - the thread is filled to the brim with it. You don't have to force a scientific connection for your opinions about life and death when there is none. Makes one as mischievous as some fraudulent religious leaders.

4 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Garshyzee(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
So educative... grin grin..
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Zikdik(m): 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
Billyonaire:

I have studied Astro physics and Quantum mechanics up to String Theory. I derived equations and calculated escape velocity before I even saw it on text books in my Secondary School days. What I can tell you is; Where science stops is where truth begins. Truth is in everything but whole truth can not be found in one field. Most religion have bits of truth in them, and science has factual truths in them but not in total. You need to pick the basic truth from all schools of thoughts and put them together as a puzzle. When you fix this puzzle, you will laugh so hard and figure out that life is just a game. We came here to solve the matrix. I am very close, I could say I do not have too much time left.

String Theory is the theory of everything. In there you will understand that science finds symmetry in the details of the universe because the universe had to be symmetric to even come to be. Science, will eventually realize that this is just a holographic experience, a matrix of some sort and a cosmic simulation. When you infuse conciousness into it, then you will realize, that the system can create life without need for any external force any longer. It was set in motion, for us and by us. We are it, we are what we are searching for all along, but in little vessels, earthly vessels. Need I say everything is living ? Even the plants, rocks and water have memory ? Yes, they do. Make I stop here.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
Zikdik:

You're so full of pseudoscientific bullsh*t that it's almost easy to feel sorry for you.
Dont feel sorry for me. I am far wealthier, knowledgeable and more comfortable than you will ever be in this earth life. I am not humble, and I dont take nonsense. Looser!

9 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
Zikdik:

You're so full of pseudoscientific bullsh*t that it's almost easy to feel sorry for you.

What is this one saying ?

na who carry you come here..eh...just de disturb our class

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
swann:

when i see people meditating, it just seems to me like they are just closing them eyes and pretending to be unaware of whats going on around them. it just look fake to me.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
crotonite:
when i see people meditating, it just seems to me like they are just closing them eyes and pretending to be unaware of whats going on around them. it just look fake to me.

hahhaha smiley...Well it's all internalized...try taking it slowly, like set a timer for 5 mins, download some meditation songs and play it as you try make your mind free from distractions and troubles... and increase the timing as time goes on...

Goodluck.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly / Walden University Is On My Neck. / Change In University Grading And Degree Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.