Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] (34924 Views)

Unilag Releases Evidences Of Fair Hearing In Ogundipe's Case / More Evidences Of Young Earth Emmerges / My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
crowdfundnaija:

@Billyonaire
The answers to your questions has been presented severally on the discourses. Please go through the threads.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Mujtahida: 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
Billyonaire:
@Temolad

Some people want to know scientific perspective on God. Please open a thread in the EDUCATION SECTION not Religious Section. SO we can provide facts NOT fictions on GOD. Both Atheism and Theism, Pantheism and etc are welcomed to understand the perspective and scientific evidences so far. I think I have an interesting perspective to share which would create an understanding between Theists and atheists and unite the one people under one understanding of what God means. I will also share the views of the best scientists in the world including the perspectives of Nicola Tesla, Einstein and the present day Astro-physicists, Quantum physics as well as theoretical physicists and the limitations of different tools.
Please oblige us by opening the thread as suggested by billyonaire. I wait in anticipation of his views on God

e
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by crowdfundnaija: 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
Billyonaire:
The answers to your questions has been presented severally on the discourses. Please go through the thread.

@Billyonaire. Sir, I am refering to the personal issue.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by NevetsIbot(m): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
Billyonaire:

Why not go to religious section ? This is education section.
look bro. I'm not religious... I'm a christian and christianity isnt a religion. It's a movement, and that's where you are wrong..... I never stated that you conjure demons..... Those beings you see are pretending to be harmless. Simple....
You were at church yday? Cool, care to tell me what you think by holy spirit chills?

You maynt know they are demon cos you've been too deep into it... You had better draw out now before the devil has the last laugh.

You think you're helping others by doing this... No.. You arent..... You're only taking em to the lions den since you urself think the den is full of gold.

I'll forever remain silent here from now.

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
[email][/email]
NevetsIbot:
look bro. I'm not religious... I'm a christian and christianity isnt a religion. It's a movement, and that's where you are wrong..... I never stated that you conjure demons..... Those beings you see are pretending to be harmless. Simple....
You were at church yday? Cool, care to tell me what you think by holy spirit chills?

You maynt know they are demon cos you've been too deep into it... You had better draw out now before the devil has the last laugh.

You think you're helping others by doing this... No.. You arent..... You're only taking em to the lions den since you urself think the den is full of gold.

I'll forever remain silent here from now.

How Old Are You ?
And What is your Highest Academic Qualification ?

3 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Lumidee007(m): 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
Billyonaire:
[sub][/sub] Its called Lucid dreaming. You can achieve so much with it.

How can I get it back?
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
Mujtahida:

This boy, this thing dey sweet you ooo, your appetite for the esoteric, the mystical and arcane is huge ooo. You have been one of the most enthusiastic persons on this thread.
I jus want 2 b dat guy dat in every topic he always has somtin meaningful 2 say, also I love keeping an open mind about tins and Always ready 2 learn new stuffs.. Like they say, No knowledge is a waste

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by DuchessR(f): 11:14am On Oct 26, 2016
bharkarh:
good morning sir, could you tell me the economic principles to adhere to in other to be successful. Thanks!

@ Billyonaire, thanks for your time in explaining all these to us.
I was banned for 3days now and I remembered this was the last question I asked. Anyways, they can't stop my shine as I have a lot of questions to ask.

When I was younger, I used to close my eyes when I'm walking in a very dark place and I tends to see well than when I open my eyes. Could you explain the reason(s) behind this?
I had to stop 'cos I was scared I could lose my sight someday since it looked like I don't fancy my eyes any longer. Some few days back, I tried this again and I had this nostalgia experience. Please I need you to explain this to me.

Secondly, when I was in school, I really don't read when my friends are reading but I enjoy to read late at night and when I retire to bed, I will still read same things that I've read in my dream. Is it Lucid dreaming? And I noticed, I will encounter what I've read before in my test or exam.

There was a day that I slept and in my dream, I saw myself flying and it was faster than walking (can't really remember how the dream went 'cos I didn't give it much importance) but I really enjoyed it and on few occasions, I dream in my dream, will I still call that Lucid dreaming? If it is, there was a day I dreamt my house got burnt in Lagos and I was in school, I decided not to tell anyone about it and later that day, my Hall in school almost got burnt from a mistake I committed. Is it coincidence?

I know my questions are much but it would be good I ask so "my mirror" will explain all to me *smiles*

When I was preparing for my post utme, I noticed the things I read came out ( I did not usey school past questions, I used different books I could lay hands on) and I passed excellently well, as an undergraduate, I let my instinct lead me through on what to read and trust me, it will always come out in exam and whenever I disobey I.e decide not to read what my "mind" said I should read, I will regret it as it will definitely come out. Though I see it as just being lucky but some months back, I had an assessment test to do with an outsourcing company so I decided to download books online. I read some parts cos the book was much and "Mr Mind" showed me some things to read cos I could not read all so I read few and procrastinated on the rest. Lo and behold, I saw the exact questions at the venue. Though I felt bad that I did not treat them but I still felt happy seeing them. Is there an explanation to this?

Finally, this is a question I've been wanting to ask people, I got myself injured on my toe when I was young and the injury was severe, as it will never stop bleeding. One day, I went to get something at my neighbor's and I used the leg to hit again. The pain got to my brain and I felt like running MA.D but after I got home, I used a lukewarm water to clean the surface and everything disappeared like there was no blood at all and the injury disappeared though the scar was there. Could you scientifically explain this?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Pardon my typos, I'm using a mobile phone.

Bharkarh.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
DuchessR:

@ Billyonaire, thanks for your time in explaining all these to us.
I was banned for 3days now and I remembered this was the last question I asked. Anyways, they can't stop my shine as I have a lot of questions to ask.

When I was younger, I used to close my eyes when I'm walking in a very dark place and I tends to see well than when I open my eyes. Could you explain the reason(s) behind this?
I had to stop 'cos I was scared I could lose my sight someday since it looked like I don't fancy my eyes any longer. Some few days back, I tried this again and I had this nostalgia experience. Please I need you to explain this to me.

Secondly, when I was in school, I really don't read when my friends are reading but I enjoy to read late at night and when I retire to bed, I will still read same things that I've read in my dream. Is it Lucid dreaming? And I noticed, I will encounter what I've read before in my test or exam.

There was a day that I slept and in my dream, I saw myself flying and it was faster than walking (can't really remember how the dream went 'cos I didn't give it much importance) but I really enjoyed it and on few occasions, I dream in my dream, will I still call that Lucid dreaming? If it is, there was a day I dreamt my house got burnt in Lagos and I was in school, I decided not to tell anyone about it and later that day, my Hall in school almost got burnt from a mistake I committed. Is it coincidence?

I know my questions are much but it would be good I ask so "my mirror" will explain all to me *smiles*

When I was preparing for my post utme, I noticed the things I read came out ( I did not usey school past questions, I used different books I could lay hands on) and I passed excellently well, as an undergraduate, I let my instinct lead me through on what to read and trust me, it will always come out in exam and whenever I disobey I.e decide not to read what my "mind" said I should read, I will regret it as it will definitely come out. Though I see it as just being lucky but some months back, I had an assessment test to do with an outsourcing company so I decided to download books online. I read some parts cos the book was much and "Mr Mind" showed me some things to read cos I could not read all so I read few and procrastinated on the rest. Lo and behold, I saw the exact questions at the venue. Though I felt bad that I did not treat them but I still felt happy seeing them. Is there an explanation to this?

Finally, this is a question I've been wanting to ask people, I got myself injured on my toe when I was young and the injury was severe, as it will never stop bleeding. One day, I went to get something at my neighbor's and I used the leg to hit again. The pain got to my brain and I felt like running MA.D but after I got home, I used a lukewarm water to clean the surface and everything disappeared like there was no blood at all and the injury disappeared though the scar was there. Could you scientifically explain this?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Pardon my typos, I'm using a mobile phone.

Bharkarh.
On mobile here too but will try as much as possible to be comprehensive. Coulnt find the threads anymore. Looks like the Mods have archived it for reasons best known to them.

Anyway, shall we begin:
There are 5 sense organs on our bodies and the eyes is one of them. The eyes are dedicated for sight. But listen my dear, the eyes are just a channel to enable us see on the physical body. Let me break it down. The soul sees without using eyes. Soul hears without using ears. Soul smells without using nostrils. Soul knows, soul feels but there are no dedicated organs in the body to dictate feeling and knowing. You see soul has so many other functionalities without a dedicate physical organ that regulate such. For example the soul can hear color and smell voice. With hightened level of consciousness you can overide the physical organs and see without your eyes. You can hear things without tour ears. So even though you close your physical eyes you still could see because you are embodiment of soul using the pineal cone located at the center of your forehead just above the eyes.

Intuition is a natural attribute of those with high energy vibes. We go through life making lots of mistakes but for others they are guided. Guided by self, most people inteprete this as luck. Truth is, every one is guided but few have decided not to be drump off by the noise of the world. Always follow the first impulse of your thoughts, its always the truth. You are a high vibration energy being occupying this body and you need little effort to rediscover your capability and potentials. Use it for your benefit. With hightened energy yo
u shouldnt go through difficulties like others. What you are or have now is why people go to church or mosque and other religious places to get to the point that you are.

Omnipresence, omnipotence and omniscience are all qualities of a developed soul. And I am 100% sure you have those. You can know anything and be anywhere by just visualizing there. Try to visualize being at your relatives place may be at night, visualize their faces what you think they might be doing. If you do it strong enough and even picture yourself greeting them, shaking hands etc. Someone will like tell you next time that you actually came and tell you exactly what you did. Its that powerful. You can be anywhere in an instant of thought.

That is what they call micracle in churches. Happened to me too. Mine disappeared without a scar. It was on my finger this swelling finger stuff. Disappeared instantly. What happens is when your bodies heal it takes time, weeks may be days. But instead of waiting for days. Yours speed up time. Cos time is an illusion it doesnt really exist. So removing the illusion of time your wound heal without using the usual body clock but based on your heightened frequency of vibration.

My piece of advise to you. Do not let anyone convince you that its demonic. We suffer in this world because wr think everything that brings instant knowledge, instant wealth, instant success, uncommon transformation and instant love comes from the devil but we call the slow pace of success and suffering to come from God. That is bushiit.

When a thread is opened about God in the Education section. I will bring scientific proof that God and Satan are 2 sides of the same coin. Laws in the universe bless or punishes as you guys call it. But i dont believe in blessing or punishment. I just believe for every action there equally but opposite reaction. When we understand the true nature of what God means, we will understand the reasons we must respect both atheists and theists. Even atheists will find proof of inexistence of a personal God but existence of a creative energy field then atheist will find a place of an avatar supervising the energy field at a democratic spiritual heirarchy.

Typos be forgiven.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by falcon01: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
elvision1:
Lmao! You are all high on some cheap drugs. In a saner country. Yall would have been locked up in an asylum. cheesy
am also surprised OK those guys are kinda weird and probably high. I even tried it nothing happened I tried again and again until I believed that am stupid for trying it then I stopped and laughed at myself
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by DuchessR(f): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
Billyonaire:

On mobile here too but will try as much as possible to be comprehensive. Coulnt find the threads anymore. Looks like the Mods have archived it for reasons best known to them.

Anyway, shall we begin:
There are 5 sense organs on our bodies and the eyes is one of them. The eyes are dedicated for sight. But listen my dear, the eyes are just a channel to enable us see on the physical body. Let me break it down. The soul sees without using eyes. Soul hears without using ears. Soul smells without using nostrils. Soul knows, soul feels but there are no dedicated organs in the body to dictate feeling and knowing. You see soul has so many other functionalities without a dedicate physical organ that regulate such. For example the soul can hear color and smell voice. With hightened level of consciousness you can overide the physical organs and see without your eyes. You can hear things without tour ears. So even though you close your physical eyes you still could see because you are embodiment of soul using the pineal cone located at the center of your forehead just above the eyes.

Intuition is a natural attribute of those with high energy vibes. We go through life making lots of mistakes but for others they are guided. Guided by self, most people inteprete this as luck. Truth is, every one is guided but few have decided not to be drump off by the noise of the world. Always follow the first impulse of your thoughts, its always the truth. You are a high vibration energy being occupying this body and you need little effort to rediscover your capability and potentials. Use it for your benefit. With hightened energy yo
u shouldnt go through difficulties like others. What you are or have now is why people go to church or mosque and other religious places to get to the point that you are.

Omnipresence, omnipotence and omniscience are all qualities of a developed soul. And I am 100% sure you have those. You can know anything and be anywhere by just visualizing there. Try to visualize being at your relatives place may be at night, visualize their faces what you think they might be doing. If you do it strong enough and even picture yourself greeting them, shaking hands etc. Someone will like tell you next time that you actually came and tell you exactly what you did. Its that powerful. You can be anywhere in an instant of thought.

That is what they call micracle in churches. Happened to me too. Mine disappeared without a scar. It was on my finger this swelling finger stuff. Disappeared instantly. What happens is when your bodies heal it takes time, weeks may be days. But instead of waiting for days. Yours speed up time. Cos time is an illusion it doesnt really exist. So removing the illusion of time your wound heal without using the usual body clock but based on your heightened frequency of vibration.

My piece of advise to you. Do not let anyone convince you that its demonic. We suffer in this world because wr think everything that brings instant knowledge, instant wealth, instant success, uncommon transformation and instant love comes from the devil but we call the slow pace of success and suffering to come from God. That is bushiit.

When a thread is opened about God in the Education section. I will bring scientific proof that God and Satan are 2 sides of the same coin. Laws in the universe bless or punishes as you guys call it. But i dont believe in blessing or punishment. I just believe for every action there equally but opposite reaction. When we understand the true nature of what God means, we will understand the reasons we must respect both atheists and theists. Even atheists will find proof of inexistence of a personal God but existence of a creative energy field then atheist will find a place of an avatar supervising the energy field at a democratic spiritual heirarchy.

Typos be forgiven.
wow! Beautiful I must say. Thank you very much for taking your time to give an elaborate explanation.

A friend told me last night that my guesses are always right or very close to the truth. I just shrug it off but it sank deep.

Two days ago, a shop at my friend's house was broken so after we went to check what happened to the shop in the morning, I had this self conviction that it was the landlord and his friend that broke the shop. So I told my friends about it but they said how could it be. Lo and behold, the landlord and the friend went to break the shop again (at night) just to suffer the tenant and I had the sound almost immediately. I woke them up and they heard the landlord's voice.

Thanks for opening my eyes to the "first impulse" stuff. I will work more on myself.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by REMMEI(m): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Billyonaire sire.. smiley are you on facebook? Can I have your facebook id?
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
REMMEI:
Billyonaire sire.. smiley are you on facebook? Can I have your facebook id?
Oh sorry. I am not on facebook.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Alhajipablo(m): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
I chanted high energy vibration stuffs until I slept off,nothing happened.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by REMMEI(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
Billyonaire:
Oh sorry. I am not on facebook.

Where else are you on.?.. can't really reach you on here by the mail.. I'm ardently sorry for bothering you.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
REMMEI:

Where else are you on.?.. can't really reach you on here by the mail.. I'm ardently sorry for bothering you.

Dont be sorry, I am here for you. I really prefer anonimty thats why I stay off social media apps. Just nairaland but considering a blog to archive my thoughts and experiences along my journey on earth. You can always reach me here for now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
Alhajipablo:
I chanted high energy vibration stuffs until I slept off,nothing happened.

What makes you think nothing happened ? Didnt you enjoy the calming sleep ? LOL.

Practice makes perfect. Keep on keeping on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by elvision1(m): 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
falcon01:
am also surprised OK those guys are kinda weird and probably high. I even tried it nothing happened I tried again and again until I believed that am stupid for trying it then I stopped and laughed at myself

lwkmd!! *laughing and crying at thesame time*

there are all kinds of crazy out there and misconceptions. You can never be too careful. Pèlé. Lmfao! .

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Alhajipablo(m): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
Billyonaire:

What makes you think nothing happened ? Didnt you enjoy the calming sleep ? LOL.

Practice makes perfect. Keep on keeping on.

OK sir
I'll continue for a few more days
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by DuchessR(f): 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
Billyonaire:

Dont be sorry, I am here for you. I really prefer anonimty thats why I stay off social media apps. Just nairaland but considering a blog to archive my thoughts and experiences along my journey on earth. You can always reach me here for now.
when you open your blog, kindly notify us all.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
Alhajipablo:
OK sir
I'll continue for a few more days
Its something you should consider doing as a routine daily for the rest of your life. Whether you know it or not, as you raise your vibration nothing negative can befall you as your hightened vibration will neutralize any negative energies coming towards your magnetic aura.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Alhajipablo(m): 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
Billyonaire:
Its something you should consider doing as a routine daily for the rest of your life. Whether you know it or not, as you raise your vibration nothing negative can befall you as your hightened vibration will neutralize any negative energies coming towards your magnetic aura.
OK
Can I mix chants from different religions?
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by crowdfundnaija: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
Billyonaire:

Sir, I am anxiously awaiting your blog. Some days following this thread has pointed me to the right path opening my eyes to a lot things. Once again, thanks @Billyonaire.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
Alhajipablo:
OK
Can I mix chants from different religions?
Yes. Love all religions and use their tools to get to where you want in life. That is how its supposed to be.

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
crowdfundnaija:

Sir, I am anxiously awaiting your blog. Some days following this thread has pointed me to the right path opening my eyes to a lot things. Once again, thanks @Billyonaire.
Do not be dogmatic to any path. Pick the truth in each of them and fashion your life as a god that you are. All religions and science are supposed to be our library on our ways to solving the matrix. There is a fact in each and everyone of them. Science is a validator. Test every teachings of every religion with science. When science says its possible then its cool. Science is a validator, religions are guideposts. There are here at your mercy and amusement. You are the most important actor here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
DuchessR:
when you open your blog, kindly notify us all.
Will reappraise my schedules to accommodate it may be next year.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Alhajipablo(m): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
Billyonaire:
Yes. Love all religions and use their tools to get to where you want in life. That is how its supposed to be.
good;the major reason why I'm following this thread is because of personal experiences shared by some religious sects;who dedicate most of their times chanting d names of God.More than one of them told me they met others who they've not met before in their spiritual experience as they'd term it.These people who've never met before except on d acclaimed spiritual experience were able to recognise each other as friends just one day they met on the streets.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
Billyonaire:
Some people want to know scientific perspective on God. Please open a thread in the EDUCATION SECTION not Religious Section. SO we can provide facts NOT fictions on GOD. Both Atheism and Theism, Pantheism and etc are welcomed to understand the perspective and scientific evidences so far. I think I have an interesting perspective to share which would create an understanding between Theists and atheists and unite the one people under one understanding of what God means. I will also share the views of the best scientists in the world including the perspectives of Nicola Tesla, Einstein and the present day Astro-physicists, Quantum physics as well as theoretical physicists and the limitations of different tools.
The topic seems related; let's discuss it here.
If you think otherwise; go ahead and create the thread. Remember to mention me
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Billyonaire:
Will reappraise my schedules to accommodate it may be next year.
i can't wait to hear the reason
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by richardbrandy: 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
Am Enjoying This And Have Been Meditating For Some Nights Nw Bt Nothing Seems To Happen Yesterday Sleep Was Far From Me,so Mr Billyonaire Whats The Best Way To Raise My Vibrations,and Open The Pineal Gland,cos Have Been Trying To Tried Astral Projecting And Lucid Dreaming I Followed All The Instructions For Days Nw Without Results Incase U Create Anoda Thread Pls Mention Me Thanks
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
richardbrandy:
Am Enjoying This And Have Been Meditating For Some Nights Nw Bt Nothing Seems To Happen Yesterday Sleep Was Far From Me,so Mr Billyonaire Whats The Best Way To Raise My Vibrations,and Open The Pineal Gland,cos Have Been Trying To Tried Astral Projecting And Lucid Dreaming I Followed All The Instructions For Days Nw Without Results Incase U Create Anoda Thread Pls Mention Me Thanks
You are a very funny person. You think its a walk in the park ? By now everyone woukd have been soul travelling without need for space rockets. Some people are going ro witnesss fast pace others will work damn hard to get to that threshold. But consistency and patience pays off always. Its a lifetime journey. Hopefully you will be patient and consistent enough to see results. Research on the best chants and auric sounds and work with them. Stop complaining but if you cant be patient its best to forget till it becomes your last option towards personal redemption.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by richardbrandy: 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
Thanks Mr Billyonaire I Definately Think U Should Start A Blog.Thanks Once Again"

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

10 Ways To Read And Understand / FUOYE Students' Protest Turns Into Riot, Cars Burnt, Students Injured (Pictures) / Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.