Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] (34942 Views)

Unilag Releases Evidences Of Fair Hearing In Ogundipe's Case / More Evidences Of Young Earth Emmerges / My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
richardbrandy:
Following!My Question Is How Can All This Stuff Be Use To Attract Wealth?Somebody Answer Me Already Mr Bilyonaire

Looks like thread has moved science discovery on death to wealth creation. You guys me to write a book and make money ? Already I would have made extra cool bucks to complete my money for private jet.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by monlawal(m): 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
I am impressed, I have overlooked this thread but this night I just decided to go through it.
I just felt as if I knew everything discussed here. My brain easily process everything said. Sometimes I don't even understand myself.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by monlawal(m): 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
Billyonaire why does it feel like you are me
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Alhajipablo(m): 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
I just have to follow this thread
I want to travel to another plane this night,how do I go about it?
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
monlawal:
Billyonaire why does it feel like you are me
But you are me. You and I are made of the same stuff. Everyone is.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by crowdfundnaija: 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
@Billyonaire I am anxiously awaiting your reply.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by jossypet(m): 6:08am On Oct 25, 2016
Sure there has always been life after death. In other words no ending to life. We either move upwards or downwards after life here on earth. Believe it or not there's a heaven n a hell. Good News: there's a provision to making it to Heaven. Jesus and Jesus alone is the way (Acts 4:12). Let's not allow ourselves to be deceived by human thoughts or reasoning. God is wiser than man.

3 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by NevetsIbot(m): 6:30am On Oct 25, 2016
Billyonaire:

Guy, I had to drop my what I was doing to respond to you. 4th nights no sleep here. Trying to experiment with stuff to see if I can get somw sleep. I don over abuse this my water vessel body. I still am for another 50yrs to play out my journey. Guy, about this your matter you be senior. You don over dey come this earth so tey you be old soul. To cut the long story short, simple meditation will reopen all your chakras. No worry about wetin make you no dey see again. Na just the fact say you get lost in the hurstle of this life. You don forget wetin carry you come unto say you think say na just material life. E get one word i for given you make you chant for just 15 to 30 minutes. You go sleep off find yourself for some places and yoyr eye go open instantly. I dey think make i allow you to fo am gradual. Long story short you be on the level of those people wey dey turn nativr doctor based on their sight. But my brother focus on material thing but put higher focus on science and spiritual things so you live balance and proaperous life.

Using mobile...sorry for typos.
I pass native doctors biko......lol.... Yarn me that chant na make revive my chakras na....... You na boss o
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by richardbrandy: 6:44am On Oct 25, 2016
Mr Billyonaire Lectural Its As If My Body Is Blocked I Cant Meditate,i Had A Near Death Expirience 3 Days Ago Where My Vain Was Cut While Working And I Nearly Bleed To Death The Doctors Said My Heart Stopped Beating And For Sometime He Thought I Was Dead Bt The Funny Part Of It Is I Was Consious I Could Hear My Self Talking And I Was Seeing Everthing Turning Like Am In A Kind Of Hole Wanting To Get Out I Was Seeing Something Form But Nt Clearly And Am Sure I Saw Someone But It Was Like A Blur,and Evrywhere Was Pure White,until The Doc Said My Heart Started Kicking All Of A Sudden.,bfore Dat Am Someone Who Believed In The Law Of Attraction Bt I Cant Meditate It Does Nt Work For Me I Would Spend Hours But Nothing Happens,so Mr Billyonaire Can U Help Me Out Here,thanks!
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by NevetsIbot(m): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2016
To you all subscribing to these things, don't try it. Never, for your own good. When you do these things, only demons in form of good beings come to you. I knew this while reading through this thread yday, i was already getting chills that told me this was wrong. Going into the other realms is not what you should do now as God didnt leave your third eye open to help protect you. You third eye was closed for a reason, to stop demons from reaching you and decieving you that you're wise and there's no hell.. Don't try.

All my seeings, visions and ability to see demons till age 12 were from God for a reason ion know yet. I lost those abilities cos i got disconnected frrom him and pursued worldly things.... And I'm here begging God to gimme that ability again since i now know its use. However, the only ability i have now is to sense danger and vibes from demons which this thread reeks of.

Don't meditate, soul travel or do astral stuffs. Only demons come in contact with you that way.

Watch this video from a former guru in astral stuffs... More of a guru than the ops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q5CVF5gcTQ&itct=CAsQpDAYBCITCM6Yo-em9c8CFVVkHAodd3YCVjIHcmVsYXRlZEj85qjm3_iGr8oB&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en-GB

please and please, trace your roots and spirituality back to God. This thread is straight from the pit of hell.

And no, you can't see your dead loved ones too. The ones you see are demons taking their forms. I really hope you see the truth in this

7 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Alhajipablo(m): 9:18am On Oct 25, 2016
NevetsIbot:
To you all subscribing to these things, don't try it. Never, for your own good. When you do these things, only demons in form of good beings come to you. I knew this while reading through this thread yday, i was already getting chills that told me this was wrong. Going into the other realms is not what you should do now as God didnt leave your third eye open to help protect you. You third eye was closed for a reason, to stop demons from reaching you and decieving you that you're wise and there's no hell.. Don't try.
I believe you; but what are demons?
All my seeings, visions and ability to see demons till age 12 were from God for a reason ion know yet. I lost those abilities cos i got disconnected frrom him and pursued worldly things.... And I'm here begging God to gimme that ability again since i now know its use. However, the only ability i have now is to sense danger and vibes from demons which this thread reeks of.

Don't meditate, soul travel or do astral stuffs. Only demons come in contact with you that way.

Watch this video from a former guru in astral stuffs... More of a guru than the ops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q5CVF5gcTQ&itct=CAsQpDAYBCITCM6Yo-em9c8CFVVkHAodd3YCVjIHcmVsYXRlZEj85qjm3_iGr8oB&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en-GB

please and please, trace your roots and spirituality back to God. This thread is straight from the pit of hell.

And no, you can't see your dead loved ones too. The ones you see are demons taking their forms. I really hope you see the truth in this
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 25, 2016
NevetsIbot:

So why was there eva a third eye if not 2 b open?? Since as u said God doesn't want us 2 use d third eye, He would av removed it instead or it wouldn't b part of our body or soul... I love kipin an open mind abt tins... If u dnt want ur kid 2 use a microscope u bought 4 him den y kip it inside his room I just wonder y pple don't use there head nd ask some questions..

Have u mind ur business today, if you've not, Drink a cup of water and mind ur business, Good 4 d health... Mtcheeew..

3 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 25, 2016
Good morning Everyone... Billyonaire ur students are ready 4 today's lectures
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Marvel1206: 10:06am On Oct 25, 2016
Igerizee:

So why was there eva a third eye if not 2 b open?? Since as u said God doesn't want us 2 use d third eye, He would av removed it instead or it wouldn't b part of our body or soul... I love kipin an open mind abt tins... If u dnt want ur kid 2 use a microscope u bought 4 him den y kip it inside his room I just wonder y pple don't use there head nd ask some questions..

Have u mind ur business today, if you've not, Drink a cup of water and mind ur business, Good 4 d health... Mtcheeew..

since your mind is made up, you were not expected to reason with the post... Now, take a deep breath and relax, then re-read if you're willing to undecided
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by NevetsIbot(m): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2016
Igerizee:

loo. Bro.... I wanna ask you this.... Why was the tree of knowledge of good nd evil in the garden of eden?

The third eyes isnt permanently shut my view since God communicates to us thru it too.... He has control of it, like in my case.what he didn't give us was total control of it to access realms. Why? Thoserealms arent for us,not prepared for us and are filled with preying demons who have made hographic images of peaceful areas we crave.

The third eye willbe open in all humans when its time, when is the time? After our end on earth meaning we'll be going into eitger heaven or hell and the third eye is something we cant do without there.

The third eye can't be taken away, that will make us just animals without spirituality. It's part of us

If God blocked the functionality of third eye and let only connection to him to be made thru it, who then is helping people open it? The devil and his minions. They oppose Gds good intent that's why they do it.

I minded my business all night, till now... Shalom. I'll stop here

4 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
Seems we have a religeous evangelist in the house and God has already informed him that we are conjuring demons. Well, I love church in fact I was in Church yesterday. It was a Monday and I was there and I loved the general prayers. It raises our vibrations.

Having been a preacher of the gospel and felt that spirit i do not think I need someone to teach any one about God and whatever you describe as God is okay at your level. But if you want to know what God is. Open a thread and I will teach you what God is and how it all began.

We know about religion, this thread is not in religion section. It is under Education Section.

Allow others who are interested in learning to know. But you can choose to believe. We are not here for belief.

Satan and God are religious constructs for 2 sides of the same coin.

This is not a thread for it. We love God but we just differ in our definitation of IT or HE or may be HER.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
cry
richardbrandy:
Mr Billyonaire Lectural Its As If My Body Is Blocked I Cant Meditate,i Had A Near Death Expirience 3 Days Ago Where My Vain Was Cut While Working And I Nearly Bleed To Death The Doctors Said My Heart Stopped Beating And For Sometime He Thought I Was Dead Bt The Funny Part Of It Is I Was Consious I Could Hear My Self Talking And I Was Seeing Everthing Turning Like Am In A Kind Of Hole Wanting To Get Out I Was Seeing Something Form But Nt Clearly And Am Sure I Saw Someone But It Was Like A Blur,and Evrywhere Was Pure White,until The Doc Said My Heart Started Kicking All Of A Sudden.,bfore Dat Am Someone Who Believed In The Law Of Attraction Bt I Cant Meditate It Does Nt Work For Me I Would Spend Hours But Nothing Happens,so Mr Billyonaire Can U Help Me Out Here,thanks!

You dont need to know how to meditate. Meditation helps you maintain focus. You could just chant Jesus or Jehovah or Allah or even your name. But there are some sounds that has the pitch whose frequency evokes vibrational resonance and helps raise your personal vibration. Its pure science.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
NevetsIbot:
loo. Bro.... I wanna ask you this.... Why was the tree of knowledge of good nd evil in the garden of eden?

The third eyes isnt permanently shut my view since God communicates to us thru it too.... He has control of it, like in my case.what he didn't give us was total control of it to access realms. Why? Thoserealms arent for us,not prepared for us and are filled with preying demons who have made hographic images of peaceful areas we crave.

The third eye willbe open in all humans when its time, when is the time? After our end on earth meaning we'll be going into eitger heaven or hell and the third eye is something we cant do without there.

The third eye can't be taken away, that will make us just animals without spirituality. It's part of us

If God blocked the functionality of third eye and let only connection to him to be made thru it, who then is helping people open it? The devil and his minions. They oppose Gds good intent that's why they do it.

I minded my business all night, till now... Shalom. I'll stop here

Why not go to religious section ? This is education section.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
@Temolad

Some people want to know scientific perspective on God. Please open a thread in the EDUCATION SECTION not Religious Section. SO we can provide facts NOT fictions on GOD. Both Atheism and Theism, Pantheism and etc are welcomed to understand the perspective and scientific evidences so far. I think I have an interesting perspective to share which would create an understanding between Theists and atheists and unite the one people under one understanding of what God means. I will also share the views of the best scientists in the world including the perspectives of Nicola Tesla, Einstein and the present day Astro-physicists, Quantum physics as well as theoretical physicists and the limitations of different tools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by nbolaji(m): 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
Billyonaire:
@Temolad

Some people want to know scientific perspective on God. Please open a thread in the EDUCATION SECTION not Religious Section. SO we can provide facts NOT fictions on GOD. Both Atheism and Theism, Pantheism and etc are welcomed to understand the perspective and scientific evidences so far. I think I have an interesting perspective to share which would create an understanding between Theists and atheists and unite the one people under one understanding of what God means. I will also share the views of the best scientists in the world including the perspectives of Nicola Tesla, Einstein and the present day Astro-physicists, Quantum physics as well as theoretical physicists and the limitations of different tools.

@Billyonaire you ignored my question.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
nbolaji:

Too many questions were already answered. Some questions are repetitions of things I had already explained in others, but may be you didnt go through the entire threads. I think the response to your questions were already covered in other answers.

What is your question ?
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
nbolaji:

your question might seems to have been answered. Please try to follow-up all content herein & you may find the answer to your question.
And if not answered, you need to quote or mention this thread SuperMod inorder to get quick reply.
Super Mods: @Billyonaire, @musicwriter, @Temolad

Thanks.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
Billyonaire:
@Temolad

Your request is on process.
Note: I'm on mobile
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by nbolaji(m): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
[quote author=nbolaji post=50475991]

Kudos to you billyonaire for your contribution.
I do have some weird feelings like seeing my self in a place for the first time but I felt i have been there before not knowing how or when.

At times I feel I am walking above the ground without using my physical leg.
Do you read any meaning to this?

I would suggest you teach people how to heal them self and some basic things.
Thanks for the good work. I hope I could get more meanings to this

This was the post i was referring to.
@Tmolad, @Billyonaire,@musicwriter
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by elvision1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
Lmao! You are all high on some cheap drugs. In a saner country. Yall would have been locked up in an asylum. cheesy
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
[quote author=nbolaji post=50501413][/quote]

There are scientific proofs that we go in and out of different dimensions daily in our lives. Since our existence based on facts from String Theory and Proved by M-Theory is that we are living in a simulation, then we can say, we are not really solid, since atoms are made up largely of space which we now know as ether. SO its possible that you have been to those locations there mentally. In metaphysics, the possible explanation is past life. Reincarnation has been proven. The only thing we die with is knowledge. Because knowledge is stored in the mind. Mind is not a physical warehouse but etheric in nature. Your have existed before on this earth, and you traveled to places. May be those locations are places you have been to in past lives and your mind is reMINDing you, that you have been there and tries to reflect what happened when you were there.

Walking without your leg touching the ground is possible. The concept of levitation has been proven time and again. Magnetism of the earth is a fact in science. Gravity is a function of magnetic earth. Lets say you are positively charged and the earth you walk on is positively charged. You will find yourself feeling afloat. Some people even develop themselves to levitate. Also note that exoplasms and ectoplasms that we call ghosts also levitation but are on the next dimension. Some people with higher vibes can see them. They really dont touch the ground that much.

I wouldnt teach you how to heal yourself, I am not sure I am permitted to do that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Lumidee007(m): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
swann:

Once when i tried learning lucid dreaming(controlling your dreams). i had this same vibrations and and it was so painful so i usually snapped out it quickly but they started coming on their own(at naps, deep sleeps anytime i would close my eyes longer than 10 mins) and sometimes i would be stuck in a sleep paralysis state for a long time(scary sh!t)..

so I would probably need to add that this tuning would disrupt your life in so many different levels if not done properly. personally i don't do it anymore 'cause i can't handle it so do so at your own risk

Yes, I agree with you. There was once a time I'm always conscious in my dreams. I mean I control my own dreams. How I want my story to end, as if I watched it in movie and I'm now about to practice it in dreams... Like if I'm being pursued and I have to take a path. I will be aware that if I take the left instead of the right, I will fall into a deep pit. Like I have seen it before. Or maybe I'm being short at in a dream, and I start to breathe fast, I will tell my self its only a dream and even be proving to myself that it's not real.
There was a time I always control myself on when to stop dreaming and go back to the real world that I have had enough of it. Just like the movie 'matrix'.
I lost all these opportunities (power) when I told a friend.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Lumidee007(m): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
Billyonaire:
Are you warning me ? I have gone beyond lucid dreaming to bilocation and even Astral Projection or Soul Travel as you might wanna call it. I have met exoplasmic beings. If and whenever you are interested in proceeding, just surrender yourself to it, YOU WONT DIE. But there will come a time you will know for yourself that you have transcended death and seen and been to the other side. That rarely happens with meditation since you are the one controlling the dynamics. But with psychedelic drugs, the shit is already in your system and you cant do anything, you fight it and see the scary shit you will witness (valley of shadow of death I guess), or simply surrender and within minutes you will be back from the rabbit hole with awesome experiences that words cant explain. That is defeating death, and seeing one of the other dimensions.

That was the entire essence of writing this. Is it easy to want to die ? No! But for those who have gone beyond, they were prepared to die if that was it (like I did); then its a rewarding experience. When you come out of it, life as you know it will seem different. I live a very excellent and comfortable life knowing that physical existence is just one of the many sojourns in souls journey through the different dimensions of the universe. Enjoy the ride, and stop suffering. We created this entire matrix for our enjoyment and here we are without memory of what we are. I am so free.
swann:

Once when i tried learning lucid dreaming(controlling your dreams). i had this same vibrations and and it was so painful so i usually snapped out it quickly but they started coming on their own(at naps, deep sleeps anytime i would close my eyes longer than 10 mins) and sometimes i would be stuck in a sleep paralysis state for a long time(scary sh!t)..

so I would probably need to add that this tuning would disrupt your life in so many different levels if not done properly. personally i don't do it anymore 'cause i can't handle it so do so at your own risk

Yes, I agree with you. There was once a time I'm always conscious in my dreams. I mean I control my own dreams. How I want my story to end, as if I watched it in movie and I'm now about to practice it in dreams... Like if I'm being pursued and I have to take a path. I will be aware that if I take the left instead of the right, I will fall into a deep pit. Like I have seen it before. Or maybe I'm being short at in a dream, and I start to breathe fast, I will tell my self its only a dream and even be proving to myself that it's not real.
There was a time I always control myself on when to stop dreaming and go back to the real world that I have had enough of it. Just like the movie 'matrix'.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by nbolaji(m): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
Billyonaire:

There are scientific proofs that we go in and out of different dimensions daily in our lives. Since our existence based on facts from String Theory and Proved by M-Theory is that we are living in a simulation, then we can say, we are not really solid, since atoms are made up largely of space which we now know as ether. SO its possible that you have been to those locations there mentally. In metaphysics, the possible explanation is past life. Reincarnation has been proven. The only thing we die with is knowledge. Because knowledge is stored in the mind. Mind is not a physical warehouse but etheric in nature. Your have existed before on this earth, and you traveled to places. May be those locations are places you have been to in past lives and your mind is reMINDing you, that you have been there and tries to reflect what happened when you were there.

Walking without your leg touching the ground is possible. The concept of levitation has been proven time and again. Magnetism of the earth is a fact in science. Gravity is a function of magnetic earth. Lets say you are positively charged and the earth you walk on is positively charged. You will find yourself feeling afloat. Some people even develop themselves to levitate. Also note that exoplasms and ectoplasms that we call ghosts also levitation but are on the next dimension. Some people with higher vibes can see them. They really dont touch the ground that much.

I wouldnt teach you how to heal yourself, I am not sure I am permitted to do that.

Thanks for your swift reply.. Appreciate

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
[sub][/sub]
Lumidee007:

Its called Lucid dreaming. You can achieve so much with it.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Mujtahida: 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
Igerizee:
Good morning Everyone... Billyonaire ur students are ready 4 today's lectures
This boy, this thing dey sweet you ooo, your appetite for the esoteric, the mystical and arcane is huge ooo. You have been one of the most enthusiastic persons on this thread.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by crowdfundnaija: 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
crowdfundnaija:
@Billyonaire despite your modesty Sir, please allow me to doff my hat. I appreciate You Sir.
I have always known that there are more important things to KNOW here on earth and no where else, that are very ESSENTIAL for our LIFE experiences than running after money. Just buy other fellow TRAVELLERS TIME here on earth, for MORE TIME to pursue the MORE IMPORTANT and ESSENTIAL endeavors like e.g CHARITY! Thank You Sir for expounding.
Please Sir, can You shed more light on these topics: IMPORTANCE OF MEDITATION AND INNER PEACE. CREATIVE VISUALISATION. ASTRAL PROJECTION AND MEETING WITH HIGHER INTELLIGENT BEINGS. Perhaps, You point us Your humble students to resources and materials to get more enlightenment on the above topics. I have a particular personal consultation to make of You. How do I contact You personally Sir?

@Billyonaire

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Change In University Grading And Degree Structure / Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension / Photo: 'rag Day' As Celebrated In FUT Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.