Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] (34972 Views)

Unilag Releases Evidences Of Fair Hearing In Ogundipe's Case / More Evidences Of Young Earth Emmerges / My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by MrDojo(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2016
For those who are asking about steps to do astral projections

Follow the link
http://m.wikihow.com/Perform-Astral-Projection

I want to carry out the experiment too...

Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Oahray: 9:53am On Oct 23, 2016
Temolad:

it seems you dont understand what this thread is saying. I would rather you took your seat to the front to see the real contents of this thread.
I'm only interested in the thread title and the opening post. How does science prove life after death? If you understand it, please explain. I want cold hard scientific facts, not pseudoscience nonsense.

Not interested in the other bogus astral claims in the comments.

3 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2016
Billyonaire:
tongue
As long as you know what you are doinf Yes you can raise vibrations with prayer or meditation etc.

As long as your pastor is not one of the many scammers and fakes, it is possible but I do not know why you have to depend on a pastor when you can just do these things by yourself. You dont really need a pastor. Just continue to ask yourself what you wanna see and tell yourself that you wanna see it in your dreams
Simple.
Good morning.. It's another day 2 learn
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Originalsly: 10:42am On Oct 23, 2016
@topic.... all this stuff about life after death.... how are we sure this is what happens after death?....all the 'evidences' are from those who are alive.
@astral travellers..... when you travel ...farrrrr farrrrr away.... isn't your 'travelling soul' not attached to your resting body with a threadless leash? If that leash is cut... does the body die since the soul can't return?... and what happens to the soul?...does it go join the Grays or whatever?..or just be roaming around as 'ghosts'?

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2016
Originalsly:
@topic.... all this stuff about life after death.... how are we sure this is what happens after death?....all the 'evidences' are from those who are alive.
@astral travellers..... when you travel ...farrrrr farrrrr away.... isn't your 'travelling soul' not attached to your resting body with a threadless leash? If that leash is cut... does the body die since the soul can't return?... and what happens to the soul?...does it go join the Grays or whatever?..or just be roaming around as 'ghosts'?
The leash u mean is referred 2 as d silver cord and is unbreakable unless u are dead physically... i.e it only breaks wen u die physically
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Donpoker9(m): 11:53am On Oct 23, 2016
swann:

hahhaha smiley...Well it's all internalized...try taking it slowly, like set a timer for 5 mins, download some meditation songs and play it as you try make your mind free from distractions and troubles... and increase the timing as time goes on...

Goodluck.

pls wat meditation songs would u recommend

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
I hv a say but i'm typing with a keypard so i will be doing shortcut tinz.

my my dad dead 2yrs ago from diabetes complications.
b4 his death, he had minor stroke which he recovered from at an amazing speed (in bauchi state).
during his recovery process, he was always nagging at me dat i shld take him back home that he was going to die. physically to me all i see was my dad getting stronger and stronger, but he kept on mentioning death until we started having issues with.
2 weeks b4 his death, he woke up one morning and called me to hv a father and son kind of discussion with him. i was expecting him to say sometin diferent because he looked so calm and glowy that mrning. i took a seat behind and he started: "son, i died last night and came back to life just for your sake. if i shld die here in the north you guys are gona suffer transporting my corpse back, so please take me back home i wanna die in my fathers compound." i got so mad at him, i said thing that i wasn't supposed to due to anger....
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by benedictgold(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
Be a giver.. Help people get what they want wen u have the means and you would also get help also. If u are a Christian read and meditate On Luke 6:38

bharkarh:
good morning sir, could you tell me the economic principles to adhere to in other to be successful. Thanks!
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
**CONT..**
the he always talked gave my mom a bad HBP. to cut d story short, we took home and he died exactly 1wk after geting home.

b4 his death when he got home, he could walk around the house without the aid of a walking stick. infact, the rev. father that came to gv him last communion on wednesday morning (the day he died) couldn't believe that he had stroke. he recieved his last communion in the mrning and died in his sleep in the night.

the day he died, i dreamt of him pulling a stool towards my bed like he wanted a discus with me (wednesday mrning). i took my bike first in the mrning to a moutain to give him a call because where we stay is out of netwrk coverage. i heard his voice and he sounded very happy and relaxed and him of my mother and he said she went to get somethings in the market. that same day i went back to the mountain to know how he is doing, he told me he walkd around his house and i shld take good care of his wife. i went bk home all fille up with joy that dad was getting...

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
**CONT...**

...better. i failed to decode what he meant by "...take care of my wife!". i did not call him on thursday since i was extra busy. friday morning was when i heared the sad news.

i should now believe that nobody truely dies. we just move on to another dimension which i guess my dad had a glimpse before he finally moved on. sad

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
Donpoker9:

pls wat meditation songs would u recommend
I don't really know any right now but i'm sure others might have some they use.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Originalsly: 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
Igerizee:

The leash u mean is referred 2 as d silver cord and is unbreakable unless u are dead physically... i.e it only breaks wen u die physically
So in what form is the silver cord?...is it physical?...like stored somewhere in the body?!... is it a cord visible in another dimension only?... is one end attached to the body and the other ehmmm... the soul?... and when the body dies.... does the soul fly away with the cord dangling ? Hmmm.... sorry?...didn't mean to drown you with questions!... but those with answers feel free to rescue her!
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
Originalsly:
So in what form is the silver cord?...is it physical?...like stored somewhere in the body?!... is it a cord visible in another dimension only?... is one end attached to the body and the other ehmmm... the soul?... and when the body dies.... does the soul fly away with the cord dangling ? Hmmm.... sorry?...didn't mean to drown you with questions!... but those with answers feel free to rescue her!

Your questions do not require straight-forward answers but you need an understanding of existence and automatically everything makes sense.

You do not have a soul. You are soul, you have a body. The body was designed for this dimension and for earth in particular. But the self that lives in the body needed a body to function here and does visit other dimension when this body is being recharged during sleep which is what you call most dreams.

Astral projection is basically the journeying of the astral body to the closest dimension within the universe and its ethereal in nature. Ether is like air in ballojlon that fills the universe and its everywhere. Its what fills hlthe gaps and holds everything together. Other schools of thoughts call it prana. Science calls it dark matter. I am busy...brb
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by IamEntropy(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
This WhoLe ThrEad iS liKe sooOoo CooL

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by barongmj(f): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
What's OBS?
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by richardbrandy: 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
Wow Have Never Commented On Any Post On Nairaland But On This One I Willing To!I Love This Post.But I Have A Question And My Question Is All These Laws And Vibrations How Can It Be Used To Create Wealth,and makes One Successfull And Rich?
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by IamEntropy(m): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
barongmj:
What's OBS?

Don't you mean OBE?
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
richardbrandy:
Wow Have Never Commented On Any Post On Nairaland But On This One I Willing To!I Love This Post.But I Have A Question And My Question Is All These Laws And Vibrations How Can It Be Used To Create Wealth,and makes One Successfull And Rich?
Thats the easiest part. But not fit for this thread. I dont want ro derail it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
barongmj:
What's OBS?
I'll take it that you mean OBE which means "Out of Body Experience".

But if OBS, then i've never heard that.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Donpoker9(m): 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
swann:

I don't really know any right now but i'm sure others might have some they use.

ok

cc Billyonaire

help out with meditation songs
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
Donpoker9:

ok

cc Billyonaire

help out with meditation songs

If you are using android. Proceed to playstore and down meditation songs apps. There are many. Alternatuvely you can download meditation acoustic sounds from youtube. Some can play for 8hrs.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by barongmj(f): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lol.....sorry I meant OBE.
Thnks
swann:

I'll take it that you mean OBE which means "Out of Body Experience".

But if OBS, then i've never heard that.

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by barongmj(f): 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
In a previous comment, you talked about you being able to see other forms and our body is just a medium which is used to live on earth. So which could imply that it cannot be used in other dimensions. So my question is
1- what other dimensions do we have aside earth
2-how does the other form look like since we cnt go with d human body
3-do ghost really wear white garment or that's just nollywood. (What do they look like)
Billyonaire:

If you are using android. Proceed to playstore and down meditation songs apps. There are many. Alternatuvely you can download meditation acoustic sounds from youtube. Some can play for 8hrs.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Yukirusi(f): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
I came across this thread and i must say, am completely blown away. But i've some questions i would like to ask....1. What is the cause of dream paralysis, why do some people struggle to wake up from sleep and also tend to see other beings around? Is it part of gaining spiritual consciousness? 2. How do people see what'll happen in the future?
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
Billyonaire:

billy kindly answer yukirusi above cos i do have sleep paralysis alot
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Donpoker9(m): 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
Billyonaire:

thanks boss

you have any fav?
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
barongmj:
In a previous comment, you talked about you being able to see other forms and our body is just a medium which is used to live on earth. So which could imply that it cannot be used in other dimensions. So my question is
1- what other dimensions do we have aside earth
2-how does the other form look like since we cnt go with d human body
3-do ghost really wear white garment or that's just nollywood. (What do they look like)

1. Based on M-Theory we have diacovered 11 dimensions scientifically but based on esoteric sciences there are thousands.

2. Depends on the universe and dimensions I have seen beings looking like just humans, dressed in diverse clothing but there are dimensions with reptilian beings too. They look like giant lizards. Science hasnt got here yet because science is limited cos experiment are done with physical apparatus.

3. No, movie representation of ghost is what brings fear. Ghosts are exoplasms and ectoplasms of humans who have transitioned. They dont hurt people rhey come ro pass message to us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
Yukirusi:
I came across this thread and i must say, am completely blown away. But i've some questions i would like to ask....1. What is the cause of dream paralysis, why do some people struggle to wake up from sleep and also tend to see other beings around? Is it part of gaining spiritual consciousness? 2. How do people see what'll happen in the future?

Sleep paralysis is common. It is estimated that an average human may experience it at least once in a lifetime. Ignore fairy tales suggestions about people being pressed by witches.

Medical science explains that sleep paralysis occurs when your brain is awake but your body is still asleep.

But the fact is this: Consciousness is a function of soul or ethereal self. When the ethereal or astral body or soul as you may want to call it goes out of allignment with the physical body we are unconscious. So lets say during sleep paralysis our soul is just abjecent to our body. Almost like bilocation. As it electrifies the brain, we become partially awake. Remember that our soul can hear without ears . Can see without use our physical eyes and can be anywhere in an instant of thought.

So you sense the environment based on extra sensory perception. You hear sound both from physical surroundings and other dimensions. Do not struggle, you are just experiencing both worlds until the soul goes in complete allignment with our physical body and you will get up.

Sorry about typos I am mostly on mobile phones and i have big fingers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by goddysweb: 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
Bro, I'm floored! Like, blown away. lol

Got a quick question about Astral Projection

1. How real is the Astral Plane? Is it "more real" compared to the psychical ?

2. What are the benefits of Astral Projection ?

3. What happens if your cord disconnects from the psychical body? Of which I think it's very rare.

Thanks

Billyonaire:

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
goddysweb:
Bro, I'm floored! Like, blown away. lol

Got a quick question about Astral Projection

1. How real is the Astral Plane? Is it "more real" compared to the psychical ?

2. What are the benefits of Astral Projection ?

3. What happens if your cord disconnects from the psychical body? Of which I think it's very rare.

Thanks

Astral Project is just big grammar. You sabi say you be soul living inside water vessel. That your bodi na water full am becos this planet na water full am also. Na why you enter that bodi and settle here for this earth. Sometimes you feel like going to Mars or even enter another universe through the blackhole or warm hole. That your water body no fit enter there. So you decided to comot from that body and journey as soul. Cos soul moves at consciousness speed which is faster than speed of light. Na so you go move fiam..within seconds you don land mars. And if an other universe you wan enter..you must to pass through black hole or worm hole. Na wetim dem dey call rabbit hole for occult langiage. Sweet thing be say, yoh go see both physical features of mars and also see astral or ethereal beings oh. Fear fit catch you my brother. But you must return cos no be die you die. Na journey you journey. Even if you die...all die na die. Cos you go eventually die shikenna. Una dey fear like cowards.

I dey come. Make i get beer for dispenser.

I don come back. Astral life is more real that this one my brother. The colors are brighter. Nnah men...e sweet. Cos you are at higher vibration..chai.

Which yeye cord fit cut ? Na lie oh. Silver cord is basically for low flight and it cant cut. Thats astral level travel. When you begin the real soul travel. My brother you go see yourself like beam of light going at unimaginable speed. Water and fire and nothing fot stop your journey. Na from there tou go dey download plenty knowledge like me. Na wetin make me dey make money yanfu yanfu. Cos i communicate with people on mental level before i open mouth. Lets say i wan go meet Buhari for contract. I fit just visualize him and Aso rock and i begin talk to am say...Guy I need the contract. Then on him own him go get feeling say him supposed give Billyonaire this contract. Then when I enter him office physiccally the man go just say. Hey Billyonaire, i was just thinking about you last night. Bring the papers make I sign. Aahahahah sweet shit men.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by goddysweb: 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
Mehnnnn! This your analogy na final o! I was literarily picturing the journey as I rea this post lol. Thanks mannnn!

But wait ooohhh, how I fit take experiment this waka ? I want journey go there even if na once.

Billyonaire:

Astral Project is just big grammar. You sabi say you be soul living inside water vessel. That your bodi na water full am becos this planet na water full am also. Na why you enter that bodi and settle here for this earth. Sometimes you feel like going to Mars or even enter another universe through the blackhole or warm hole. That your water body no fit enter there. So you decided to comot from that body and journey as soul. Cos soul moves at consciousness speed which is faster than speed of light. Na so you go move fiam..within seconds you don land mars. And if an other universe you wan enter..you must to pass through black hole or worm hole. Na wetim dem dey call rabbit hole for occult langiage. Sweet thing be say, yoh go see both physical features of mars and also see astral or ethereal beings oh. Fear fit catch you my brother. But you must return cos no be die you die. Na journey you journey. Even if you die...all die na die. Cos you go eventually die shikenna. Una dey fear like cowards.

I dey come. Make i get beer for dispenser.

I don come back. Astral life is more real that this one my brother. The colors are brighter. Nnah men...e sweet. Cos you are at higher vibration..chai.

Which yeye cord fit cut ? Na lie oh. Silver cord is basically for low flight and it cant cut. Thats astral level travel. When you begin the real soul travel. My brother you go see yourself like beam of light going at unimaginable speed. Water and fire and nothing fot stop your journey. Na from there tou go dey download plenty knowledge like me. Na wetin make me dey make money yanfu yanfu. Cos i communicate with people on mental level before i open mouth. Lets say i wan go meet Buhari for contract. I fit just visualize him and Aso rock and i begin talk to am say...Guy I need the contract. Then on him own him go get feeling say him supposed give Billyonaire this contract. Then when I enter him office physiccally the man go just say. Hey Billyonaire, i was just thinking about you last night. Bring the papers make I sign. Aahahahah sweet shit men.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
goddysweb:
Mehnnnn! This your analogy na final o! I was literarily picturing the movement as I read through this post lol. Thanks mannnn!

But wait ooohhh, how I fit take experiment this waka ? I want visit there even if na once.

You need to defeat fear. As you dey waka for night e be like person dey follow you. You dey fear ? When you defeat that fear get back to me. Then you need quiet spot. So quiet can you can hear pin drop. Arrange for a fixes time. If na 10pm sharp or 2am sharp or any other time. Try to know say na that same time as a beginner. Not that it must be so but as a beginner your body go sabi say by that time u wan relax learn how to journey. No be small thing oh. Depending on how developed you are. Some people fit take years some people weeks ..some na instanta.

You either lie down like dead body or sit down and rest your back. Close those your scientific eye. Focus your attention on the center of your forehead just a step above the eyes. Na where pineal grand dey be that. Na where the body produce DMT the god moledule. Some people call am third eye. When you continue to meditate your chakras go dey open small small. Until such a time you go begin dey chant. Nna..if stool or table for your house begin move no be spirit move am o. No fear...na the correct sound wey you chant dey levitate things. Na so almighty use humming of the cosmos lift all the planets for space. Na sound levitate every every.

Abeg make I stop here make some people no fear.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bad Things You Did In The University / Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp / Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.