Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,200 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Should I Make money Or I Should Not? Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Make money Or I Should Not? Pls Help (2040 Views)

"Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / Should I Make A Move On My Best Friend ? / She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Make money Or I Should Not? Pls Help by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
OYA.. THREAD CLOSED.... I WANT TO MAKE MONEY SINCE MY MATES ARE MAKING MONEY
Re: Should I Make money Or I Should Not? Pls Help by DAntivirus: 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
Your mates are making money, you're asking foolish questions?

9 Likes

Re: Should I Make money Or I Should Not? Pls Help by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
Disvirgin her and move on bro, she'll surely be Disvirgined one day so help yourself with this rare treatment cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Make money Or I Should Not? Pls Help by talktonase(m): 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
DAntivirus:
hahahahah grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Make money Or I Should Not? Pls Help by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
DAntivirus:

Bros, shey everything n'a work work work work... Even my mates that are making money had sex every week, over 4 years I did that.. Me too be hustler, I dey work, I dey make money wey fit carry me atleast n'a.. Bros, treat me well..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Make money Or I Should Not? Pls Help by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
DAntivirus:
How much have you made so far? tongue

1 Like

Re: Should I Make money Or I Should Not? Pls Help by chigoizie7(m): 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
What is so sweet about disvirgining a girl?

I hate sufferness, how can I be wasting my time asking, does it hurt? How do u feel? Can I stop? Or even, stop crying, u will enjoy it soon.

I don't care if u are a virgin or not, all I need is a faithful,independent( in the sense that she doesn't depend on u for toilet rolls she uses) understanding and intelligent girl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Make money Or I Should Not? Pls Help by DAntivirus: 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
ucsparks:
How much have you made so far? tongue

[size=26pt]I'm sure I've made more than you will make this year and the next[/size]

1 Like

Re: Should I Make money Or I Should Not? Pls Help by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
DAntivirus:

[size=26pt]I'm sure I've made more than you will make this year and the next[/size]

Proud goes before a fall.. So u r telling us that u dnt have sex. U dnt regularly... Mr Yagi or u be Oagi(old n making it)

1 Like

Re: Should I Make money Or I Should Not? Pls Help by modestofynest(m): 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
Boy go fine work do under this recession u get mind they talk about to disvirgin girl police take note dis boy is more dangerous dan boko haram
Re: Should I Make money Or I Should Not? Pls Help by DaySpringer: 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
Sometimes guys look at irrelevant things in a relationship.

You have an understanding girlfriend from what you have posted up there
So why is dis-virgining her suddenly important to you?
Why is it an issue?

Are you afraid that someone else will do it?
Are you afraid she is lying to you?
Is Konji that much for you that you cannot hold yourself?

1 Like

Re: Should I Make money Or I Should Not? Pls Help by stan241(m): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
If you are as serious about her as you sound then you should respect her enough and encourage her to keep it,she's still very young and what's with the constant reference to your ex when you with someone else eh bros

1 Like

Re: Should I Make money Or I Should Not? Pls Help by emalek86(m): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
go to English class
Re: Should I Make money Or I Should Not? Pls Help by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
And am sure dis one senior wizkid or davido... Smh
Re: Should I Make money Or I Should Not? Pls Help by DesChyko: 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
DAntivirus:

And you are responding to foolish questions.
If that's how you make your own money, then you shouldn't have dropped this truckload of crap undecided
Re: Should I Make money Or I Should Not? Pls Help by Emmaoga: 12:15am On Oct 22, 2016
DAntivirus:

DAntivirus:

if by December 31 and I don't see your names on Forbes richest people, then you guys are not serious

as for the Mr. disvirginer, if only what you want is to disvirgin her whereas she loves you, the thunder wey go nack your d!ck is soaking itself with condemned engine oil.

better respect your self coz if she open mouth coz you, you don get one bungalow for hell fire be DAT.
Re: Should I Make money Or I Should Not? Pls Help by Princy13: 12:48am On Oct 22, 2016
Nah real small pikin dey worry u.

Let her disvirgin herself by herself with a well-carved small Love Machine if you are scared of blood getting in contact with your peepee.(With this you could also confirm if she were truly a virgin).

Afterwards FFfucckk! Thunderously the bleep outta her.You will be glad you did.
And move into other important things.
You wasting time.
Re: Should I Make money Or I Should Not? Pls Help by calabardick(m): 1:41am On Oct 22, 2016
Another spoilt child.
You're supposed to be reading for your NECO
Re: Should I Make money Or I Should Not? Pls Help by DAntivirus: 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
Zizaboni:

[size=35pt]Proud goes before a fall..[/size] So u r telling us that u dnt have sex. U dnt regularly... Mr Yagi or u be Oagi(old n making it)

Please correct your english;... And mind you I merely gave an answer to a stupid question!
Re: Should I Make money Or I Should Not? Pls Help by DAntivirus: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
Emmaoga:

if by December 31 and I don't see your names on Forbes richest people, then you guys are not serious

as for the Mr. disvirginer, if only what you want is to disvirgin her whereas she loves you, the thunder wey go nack your d!ck is soaking itself with condemned engine oil.

better respect your self coz if she open mouth coz you, you don get one bungalow for hell fire be DAT.

Amen bro; I'm already in Gods Forbes list of richest people!
Re: Should I Make money Or I Should Not? Pls Help by DAntivirus: 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
DesChyko:

And you are responding to foolish questions.
If that's how you make your own money, then you shouldn't have dropped this truckload of crap undecided

Last time I checked I wasn't talking to you; or u want to join him in disvirgining
Re: Should I Make money Or I Should Not? Pls Help by DesChyko: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
DAntivirus:

Last time I checked I wasn't talking to you; or u want to join him in disvirgining

No, but you were showcasing your thoughtlessness for me to see. It is only natural that I make you see you are no different from whom you antagonize.
Re: Should I Make money Or I Should Not? Pls Help by DAntivirus: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
DesChyko:

No, but you were showcasing your thoughtlessness for me to see. It is only natural that I make you see you are no different from whom you antagonize.

Ok preacher, Thank you, u can go back to work!

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Of Iamdaisy And Ipurge / Guy Convinces Girl To Cheat On Boyfriend By Showing Her Pics Of His Manhood / Which One Can You Tolerant? A Cheating Partner Or A Self-servicing Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.