Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,249 members, 7,825,950 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. (2351 Views)

A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members / Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator / Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by SeanT21(f): 4:21am On Nov 09, 2009
pipcatag:

Seun Banned her now, ! If seun did not banned her he is also a Liberian Baberain.

I think i can only blame our government that allow her to be alive to be blaming us after all we did to her and her contry. We should have taken them captive as slave under us for at least seven years to serve for the death of our soldiers.

What we need now is get any Liberians out of Nigeria, and if that is not possible we should be killing anyone that identify himself as a Liberian.

~~Interesting~~ cheesy
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by EmmaTay(m): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
leave the poor gal alone
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by Emmyk(m): 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2012
EmmaTay: leave the poor gal alone
after how many years?
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by drejunior: 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2012
SeanT21: ~~Good Luck with your request~~
bitch
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by drejunior: 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2012
SeanT21: ~~Good Luck with your request~~
bit*ch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me / Cbn Okays 13 Banks For Offshore Banking / Nigeria Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.