Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before (8864 Views)

I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. / Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ginaz:
I don't like this thread lipsrsealed
why so my dear
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by hibiscus76(f): 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
jake2much post=50[url:
[/url]428510] ask ur moda. I know ur type dont lemme say bad word to you pls
I've asked her and she said you're in basic 6 and that I shouldn't take anything you say seriously

1 Like

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
hibiscus76:
I've asked her and she said you're in basic 6 and that I shouldn't take anything you say seriously
it seem u are out of ur sense u nid a nee brain close dat ur dirty legs together or u put a cocumber
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by Ifakiland(m): 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
jake2much:
is not shameful dearie
swear u dont like sex. frankraj maxi112 ifakiland let hear
Op different gals for different uses.
D most important thin is not to treat a hoe as a queen. U fork a hoe and treasure a queen. D problem with most guys is dey can differentiate eida. So u see guys valuing a hoe and maltreating a queen.

1 Like

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by solbinho: 12:42am On Oct 23, 2016
jake2much:
guys let stop being a fool for this girls dats why I wrote this topic. is for us those guys that still mumu theirself cos of a girl.never give a girl money if u never sex her for reasons.
1. it make u seem senceless as a maga. most girls dont like guys having fun with them but they like collecting money,letting u buy them gift. You keep buying but nothing to show for it.
2.because they are sexing another person.most girls lied that they hate sex which is a lie.only a fool will believe that lie.they are forming but when u see how they during the action u will know its sweet to them
most of them cant do without sex.see dat igbo girl chiamaka that use cocumber on her pucce,yet she wont gree to let her boyfriend. dont let anybody chop wat you pay for. if she want gift and money she must let u enjoy her.
3. she leave you in pains. if u keep spending for ur girl she will leave u when she see a richer guy, or when you are broke. am sorry to say most are wicked! they spend wit u when u have and dump u when u dont have. it will pain. but if you have sleep with her a lot it wont hurt you that much, because you also gain her body. this life nothing goes for nothing. shine ur eye guys. guys add ur reason
Spot on
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by policy12: 6:53am On Oct 23, 2016
Ifakiland:

D most important thin is not to treat a hoe as a queen. U fork a hoe and treasure a queen. D problem with most guys is dey can differentiate eida. So u see guys valuing a hoe and maltreating a queen.

You nail it.. .most time we exchange our treasure for mere pleasures.
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by rosieluv(f): 7:16am On Oct 23, 2016
jake2much:
u girls think u are wise u hate wen they tell u truth
story for d gods
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by rosieluv(f): 7:17am On Oct 23, 2016
Warhawk:
Missed ur way?? There's a reason this is the ROMANCE section
n u jus had to type dis poo

1 Like

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 23, 2016
95% of d shii I see in this world is Boys Vs Girls
Bet y?
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by freeman95(m): 7:21am On Oct 23, 2016
rosieluv:
every thread is about girls girls girls

when its naija girls thats complicating this world nko

u girls are turning relationships ans feelings to business... na money una dey date now no be guys..

o me shay ooo

back in early 2000's when love and relationships were still special....

money don spoil una life now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by zeongeon: 8:00am On Oct 23, 2016
If your motive for buying gift or giving money to a girl is just to sleep with her....then your the fool here cause if its sex you really want cause of the gifts and money you give a girl then you should just go for runs babes or brothel prostitiutes rather than rant endlessly about how you gave a girl gifts and money and still didn't have sex with her.

1 Like

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by njiasi30(f): 8:18am On Oct 23, 2016
hibiscus76:
Hahaha grin cheesy I was exp u to say creche cheesy like someone once told him.... cheesy
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by hibiscus76(f): 9:52am On Oct 23, 2016
Imagine his write up, very poor.... don't know if the life of guys revolve around sex...
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
hibiscus76:
Imagine his write up, very poor.... don't know if the life of guys revolve around sex...
pls shut up. u dont want us to sex u but u wan eat our money. u take us as fool. if u cant give us den dont ever ask money frpm us afteall no be we be una fada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
zeongeon:
If your motive for buying gift or giving money to a girl is just to sleep with her....then your the fool here cause if its sex you really want cause of the gifts and money you give a girl then you should just go for runs babes or brothel prostitiutes rather than rant endlessly about how you gave a girl gifts and money and still didn't have sex with her.
am sori to say u lack common sence. is ur type girls call a fool cos of stupidity
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ifakiland:

nice
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by hibiscus76(f): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
jake2much:
pls shut up. u dont want us to sex u but u wan eat our money. u take us as fool. if u cant give us den dont ever ask money frpm us afteall no be we be una fada
mtcheeew, but you don't have money naa..which one are they eating?? Small boys parading nairaland..oboy swerve abeg..dont quote me again if you're sensible
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by PerfectHeart(f): 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
undecided
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by zeongeon: 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
jake2much:
am sori to say u lack common sence. is ur type girls call a fool cos of stupidity
K
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
hibiscus76:
mtcheeew, but you don't have money naa..which one are they eating?? Small boys parading nairaland..oboy swerve abeg..dont quote me again if you're sensible
I can buy ur whole family. am a young boss and I make my own money lot of investement dont u eva call me a boy
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by imperialQueen(f): 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
Can you imagine

just imagine ....
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by bitchcrafts: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
Such an eye opener! Today Today I must fvck Kudi
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
imperialQueen:
Can you imagine

just imagine ....
Hi, evening
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by imperialQueen(f): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
WilliamsChelster:
Hi, evening

how are you doing dear?
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by Gofwane(m): 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
Frankraj:

The same thing u pay 15k na him I pay 1k ,don't be suprice another guyman is fvking her for free.
. . .and even collecting the 15k to go drink beer and pepper soup cheesy

1 Like

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by Tolamoye(f): 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
@OP seriously
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
imperialQueen:

how are you doing dear?
I'm good… You ?
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
jake2much:
guys let stop being a fool for this girls dats why I wrote this topic. is for us those guys that still mumu theirself cos of a girl.never give a girl money if u never sex her for reasons.
1. it make u seem senceless as a maga. most girls dont like guys having fun with them but they like collecting money,letting u buy them gift. You keep buying but nothing to show for it.
2.because they are sexing another person.most girls lied that they hate sex which is a lie.only a fool will believe that lie.they are forming but when u see how they during the action u will know its sweet to them
most of them cant do without sex.see dat igbo girl chiamaka that use cocumber on her pucce,yet she wont gree to let her boyfriend. dont let anybody chop wat you pay for. if she want gift and money she must let u enjoy her.
3. she leave you in pains. if u keep spending for ur girl she will leave u when she see a richer guy, or when you are broke. am sorry to say most are wicked! they spend wit u when u have and dump u when u dont have. it will pain. but if you have sleep with her a lot it wont hurt you that much, because you also gain her body. this life nothing goes for nothing. shine ur eye guys. guys add ur reason
Can't you open a more educative thread than this? There are some things not worth hammering on because it can never change. So pls park well and think of how to bring us out of this recession biko

2 Likes

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by imperialQueen(f): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
WilliamsChelster:
I'm good… You ?

m fine, thanks
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by MENTORCH(m): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
jake2much:

One of the realest write ups on nairaland.
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
imperialQueen:

m fine, thanks
How did your day go ?
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by imperialQueen(f): 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
WilliamsChelster:
How did your day go ?

tranquil... and yourx?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Snap Fingers During Handshake ? / Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. / I Masturbated Instead Of Releasing Sperm Blood Came Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.