Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before (8891 Views)

I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. / Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
DaisyII:
Oh yea? But how is it that the only achievement you can boast of is a #1000 given to a girl you had sex with?
u is coke dey use to sex u even if u pull paint show me yarch I can neva sex a dirty thing like u

1 Like

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by DaisyII: 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
jake2much:
u is coke dey use to sex u even if u pull paint show me yarch I can neva sex a dirty thing like u
You are nothing near my type.You've got nothing on even my friends.So Shoo...go play in the sand with ur mates
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
DaisyII:
You are nothing near my type.You've got nothing on even my friends.So Shoo...go play in the sand with ur mates
see small rat how old are u. I dont follo ur type dat dont hav sence dat talk anyhow. Beta dont talk on my topic again. I dont know how dis affect u

1 Like

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by DaisyII: 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
jake2much:
see small rat how old are u. I dont follo ur type dat dont hav sence dat talk anyhow. Beta dont talk on my topic again. I dont know how dis affect u
The same way it affected you and made you open a thread.

1 Like

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by DaisyII: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
DaisyII:
The same way it affected you and made you open a thread.You are a baby at 60,a disappointment to my teenage brother.

1 Like

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
DaisyII:
The same way it affected you and made you open a thread.
pls fuvk out

1 Like

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by DaisyII: 11:04am On Oct 27, 2016
jake2much:
pls fuvk out
Haha...Children everywhere on NL.Please do not quote me anymore.

1 Like

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 27, 2016
ErectedDick:
erecteddick? A gal for dat matter abi u be gay

1 Like

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by Annie939(f): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
is not possible

1 Like

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jbonito(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
Very silly thread. Spending money on a girl should be cos u want to, not cos she asked. Sex is a different matter entirely. When ure successful in life, hanging out with ur new gf even before having sex with her, won't u be happy doing other fun things ? I believe it's criminal for girls to ASK for money from a boyfriend to buy hair, pay school fees, buy clothes, and so on!!! Ure just submitting ur pride. If he has the money, he will happily buy u stuffs cos he wants to. Not all relationships leads to d altar so it's not always about the availability /non- availability of Sex or Money!!

If it's bound to scatter, it will.
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by dissybling(f): 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
so no broda in Christ again is that your advice to the guys

1 Like

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by Donald7610: 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
Annie939:
is not possible
Wish you are Lagos base
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by BlackMbakara1(m): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
Op in a way you may be right, what about those dude that "shag" freely and still eat thank you very plentiful without dropping anything? Life is all about winning or losing...

Help a sister if you can.
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
DaisyII:
Haha...Children everywhere on NL.Please do not quote me anymore.
dont talk here again
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hahahahahaha i love and support this thread just like IPOB support biafra. Something should always go for something mehn
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by christian225(m): 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
that is the problem we are facing in this country. someone. give a better advice and you are insulting him try to learn please
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by SalomonKane: 11:41am On Jan 26, 2017
rosieluv:
every thread is about girls girls girls
I believe it's the title of a song by Jay-Z. Unfortunately, that's what the world is about. Girls and money. Ain't nothing new.
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jeff1607(m): 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
winter is coming
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by walebizz(m): 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
rosieluv:
every thread is about girls girls girls
cause u pple are devil's advocates, it like reading on how to conquer the devil
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by rosieluv(f): 11:04am On Jan 27, 2017
walebizz:

cause u pple are devil's advocates, it like reading on how to conquer the devil
and you guys are devil's incarnate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? / Pure Black-skinned Girls Rocks / I Have Problem Dealing With My Wife's Past Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.