Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,861 members, 7,824,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ (3583 Views)

I Woke Up To Insults On Blogs, My Outfit Took More Than 720 Hrs To Make - Ex-bbn / My Boyfriend Is Avoiding Me Because I Spend Too Much Time With Him / Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ by Ilekokonit: 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
Never spend too much time talking to your woman as it leads to insults, see finish and disrespect.

Instead, engage her in something that forces her to use the logical constructive path of her brain like a game of Scrabble for instance so that she ends up using less of her mouth where all of the thoughtless garbage and insults reside.

Thank me later.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
I detest women with a mouth running like tap !!!
just like those small small jambites girls... very annoying when u hear them talk... it's like having a mosquito buzz close to ur ear at midnight.

22 Likes

Re: Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ by GuestLog: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2020
Please find a woman with sound reasoning and stop generalising women because you couldn't find a mentally stable one.

All men and women are not the same.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ by jawalis(m): 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
Yes you are right. Ladies talk too much even when there’s no need. And on the contrary to your suggestion to find her logical deals on which she will be forced to use her brain. Believe me: these ladies in our country will go offpoint whenever intellectual topics are brought to the table. They will even tag you of been boring and like one told am always too serious when I asked her logical question. So just play along! All they know is “ raining insults on people, lying, jumping from one d!ck to others and their odd makeover.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ by Ilekokonit: 1:51am On Jan 22, 2020
jawalis:
So just play along

It's okay to play along for a VERY short while just to keep the peace but for someone like me who has a low tolerance for bull sheet, its not possible to keep quiet when these people are chatting sheet.

Give these creatures an inch and they will take a mile as they are natural piss takers who ALWAYS take liberty for licence.
Re: Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ by jawalis(m): 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ilekokonit:

It's okay to play along for a VERY short while just to keep the peace but for someone like me who has a low tolerance for bull sheet, its not possible to keep quiet when these people are chatting sheet.

Give these creatures an inch and they will take a mile as they are natural piss takers who ALWAYS take liberty for licence.
Bless up bro. You ain’t gat chill.
Re: Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ by healthserve(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ilekokonit:
Never spend too much time talking to your woman as it leads to insults, see finish and disrespect.

Instead, engage her in something that forces her to use the logical constructive path of her brain like a game of Scrabble for instance so that she ends up using less of her mouth where all of the thoughtless garbage and insults reside.

Thank me later.

100% right

2 Likes

Re: Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ by Starboytwo(m): 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
Thanks for the "OT" senior man...

Hundired picent

2 Likes

Re: Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ by simple250: 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
Generally women like talking ...its in their DNA but fear the quit once ...My brother japa if you see them,instead of talking they can kill for revenge ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ by pryme(m): 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ilekokonit:

Thank me later.

You Sir,
Are a role mole model.
Re: Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ by AfroKnight: 10:10am On Jan 23, 2020
BadRadio:
I detest women with a mouth running like tap !!!
just like those small small jambites girls... very annoying when u hear them talk... it's like having a mosquito buzz close to ur ear at midnight.

So you even have sense like this. angry Take

2 Likes

Re: Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2020
AfroKnight:

So you even have sense like this. angry Take
shut up !

Re: Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ by AfroKnight: 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
BadRadio:
shut up !
It’s like I was wrong. You don’t have sense. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ by themaestro08(m): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ilekokonit:

Thank me later.

Hasty generalization.... It depends on the woman in question, if she is the decent and intelligent type the 'much talk' as a matter of fact will increase the bond of relationship between you guys.

Though it is a "well known fact" that the less you say the more your words matter.

However, you are partly right some women are as dumb as two plank of woods, giving them too much of you will make them see you as a weakling and on the event of a disagreement that is when you will realize you shoot yourself on the foot by being overt friendly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ by themaestro08(m): 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
jawalis:
Yes you are right. Ladies talk too much even when there’s no need. And on the contrary to your suggestion to find her logical deals on which she will be forced to use her brain. [/b]Believe me: these ladies in our country will go offpoint whenever intellectual topics are brought to the table. They will even tag you of been boring and like one told am always too serious when I asked her logical question. So just play along! All they know is “ raining insults on people, lying, jumping from one d!ck to others and their odd makeover.[b]

On point.

1 Like

Re: Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
AfroKnight:
It’s like I was wrong. You don’t have sense. Nonsense.

Re: Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
I ain't cut out for chit chat, I find it extremely enervating as I'm quite taciturn. So often times than not they have to overcompensate by doing most of the talking. Boy do they talk alot though. Mid-way through yours truly is so cheesed off I doze off lol, then "aarh, are you sleeping?" is the next thing I hear.

The key is to stay passive during convos and never get too argumentative with them on topics they emotional about.

3 Likes

Re: Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ by Ilekokonit: 1:12am On Jan 26, 2020
simple250:
Generally women like talking ...its in their DNA but fear the quit once ...My brother japa if you see them,instead of talking they can kill for revenge ....

None of them are good because if a woman does good to a man, they did it either by mistake or because of what they intend to get back on the long run.

I dare any man to tell her woman that he has lost his source of income and see her transform from a good submissive woman to a flipping nasty cvnt.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ by Ilekokonit: 1:22am On Jan 26, 2020
CorGier:
The key is to stay passive during convos and never get too argumentative with them on topics they emotional about.

These creatures are melodramatic and emotional about EVERTHING and not putting them in their place or correcting them when they are wrong or have crossed the line is setting a bad precedence which ALL of them will exploit repeatedly as women naturally take the piss especially with men who are too soft with them.

This is why I'm an advocate for men being polygamous especially if the first wife no dey hear word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ by damesilver(m): 6:40pm On May 06, 2020
Ilekokonit:

None of them are good because if a woman does good to a man, they did it either by mistake or because of what they intend to get back on the long run.

I dare any man to tell her woman that he has lost his source of income and see her transform from a good submissive woman to a flipping nasty cvnt.

This man sha.. I can't laugh oh..
Re: Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ by damesilver(m): 7:16pm On May 06, 2020
Ilekokonit:

These creatures are melodramatic and emotional about EVERTHING and not putting them in their place or correcting them when they are wrong or have crossed the line is setting a bad precedence which ALL of them will exploit repeatedly as women naturally take the piss especially with men who are too soft with them.

This is why I'm an advocate for men being polygamous especially if the first wife no dey hear word.

All we need is to seek wisdom from above. Every other thing will fall in place. Both at home and work place, you will have peace. I have learnt that to live through this journey of life unscathed requires deep wisdom; erudition of the intellectual brain cannot do it. It is grossly incapable no matter your degree of scholarship. Just when you think youve grasped an aspect of life, shortly after you again discover some twist which will make a fool of you, and places you low.

Some men have 'gone too soon' just becuase they thought it wise to bring in another woman. Some who 'escaped' will admonish others to never dare the thought of even 2 women. It might work for others though. Nothing is stable in the realm of power.

These unpleasant experiences are a wake up call for us to awaken our intuitive perception. It is useful in order to make right decisions at the right time bringing balance and harmony in everything we do. I think majority of us are lacking this respect, that is why we lament and feel sad. We depend too much on the frontal brain.
Re: Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ by Sixfeetbelle: 10:02pm On May 06, 2020
Ilekokonit:

Thank me later.

I don't know why most men on this platform think they're all that. On a whole, women know better than to engage you in real life when they can decode from a mile away you're there for the sex.

When you come for friendship alone, you'll meet a woman who will converse with you on the level that you should operate, not all these rants and shouts you lots display at viewing centres and call it football analysis.

2 Likes

Re: Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 06, 2020
Ilekokonit:

Thank me later.

Well, she might then proceed to trounce you and your behind so thoroughly in those Scrabble games that you would now start quarelling about her “attitude”. How are we sure your ego won’t go cartwheeling down the whole place if that happens? lipsrsealed
Just saying cheesy

1 Like

Re: Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ by damesilver(m): 2:03pm On May 07, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I don't know why most men on this platform think they're all that. On a whole, women know better than to engage you in real life when they can decode from a mile away you're there for the sex.

When you come for friendship alone, you'll meet a woman who will converse with you on the level that you should operate, not all these rants and shouts you lots display at viewing centres and call it football analysis.

Women oftentimes got it wrong. When men of noble intentions approach, naively, they make base assumptions which turn these men to other directions. Sadly these noble men do not have time or gravitas for persistence to convince you, and you think they are not serious.

If ladies were that good with their perceptive antenna to smell erotic miasma miles away, why do they end up with men who pummel their body and spirit to the ground and make a gross abuses of their sublime womanhood. Is it injustice that what they get is deserving?

I am not referring to the OP, just a rejoinder to your statement. Think about it.
Re: Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 07, 2020
Ilekokonit:

Thank me later.
hahahahah scrabble with Nigerian girl? That’s you one remain single for the rest of your life
Most girls I discuss with immediate you switch conversation to economy or something financially related to see how smart they are, na so voice go change. You can sense they don’t like the conversation. Na these people you one play scrabble with.

(1) (Reply)

See What A Girl Wrote To Her Junior Sister Whose Birthday Is Today / Help !!! I Barely last 30 Seconds In Bed, What Do I Do? / My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.