Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? (7707 Views)

Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Frankraj: 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
hibiscus76:
Nawa oo..bros no vex but you don't know me naa..this generalization is just what I hate about some guys... both those that haven't even experienced hurt are ranting...listen Mr, beauty isn't a yardstick for immorality, neither is ugliness an attribute of a virtuous lady...you're like the 1000th person calling me a sex worker cuz of the looks I don't even know when God gave me.. change your perspective sir..plzz

Sorry is not about your look or beauty , when I say original , I mean original. Go and watch this video called golibe by flavour .do you see the girl he used In that video ? Is she not beautiful ? That's what I call an original woman. . I don't mean when She fix hair worth 100k and use phone worth 250k . I mean real original woman. That's what I'm searching for right now

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by chigoizie7(m): 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
Talking of generalisation.

Who told u there are no more responsible guys left?

Or who told u u can locate all of them?

Or do u think "we" carry sign board on our fore faces with inscriptions like "responsible guy"?

There are plenty of us around. But if u have not met any, then I will be forced to say, that u attract ur likes.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by cooljude(m): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
hibiscus76:
[size=8pt][/size]I really need to know?? All the guys I've ever met turned out to be very different from what they always portray when they first meet you... my observations though...question is I know there are still good guys looking for a relationship that'll work out but where are they? Why can't I find one? embarassed embarassed embarassed

And I have been wondering where all the beautiful girls who need sincere good guys had gone. I am interested in knowing you.
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by hibiscus76(f): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
Frankraj:

Sorry is not about your look or beauty , when I say original , I mean original. Go and watch this video called golibe by flavour .do you see the girl he used In that video ? Is she not beautiful ? That's what I call an original woman. . I don't mean when She fix hair worth 100k and use phone worth 250k . I mean real original woman. That's what I'm searching for right now
different strokes for different folks...but what you said was that all good looking girls are indirect ashewos..your word
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by hibiscus76(f): 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
cooljude:

And I have been wondering where all the beautiful girls who need sincere good guys had gone. I am interested in knowing you.
So you're saying you're good and sincere
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by hibiscus76(f): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
[url][/url]
chigoizie7:
Talking sadof generalisatio embarassedn.

Who told u there are no more responsible guys left?

Or who told u u can locate all of them?

Or do u think "we" carry sign board on our fore faces with inscriptions like "responsible guy"?

There are plenty of us around. But if u have not met any, then I will be forced to say, that u attract ur likes.
Do you always end with insults Mtcheeew
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Frankraj: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
hibiscus76:
different strokes for different folks...but what you said was that all good looking girls are indirect ashewos..your word

The truth is that any girl that's make up too much , dresses too much, uses big phones and all of that must be a runs girls / ashawo in one way or the other . And she must be very materialistic and she is ready finish a man's money and jumb from one man to other as long as money is involved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Frankraj: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
The truth is that any girl that's make up too much , dresses too much, uses big phones and all of that must be a runs girls / ashawo in one way or the other . And she must be very materialistic and she is ready finish a man's money and jumb from one man to other as long as money is involved
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by chigoizie7(m): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
hibiscus76:
[url][/url] Do you always end with insults Mtcheeew

Just point out one sentence or word that insulted u.
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by hylyne(m): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
hibiscus76:
I hear you..i ain't desperate though... a 22 yrs old graduate...there's still some time before desperation sets in right??

I pray that you prayerfully find peace with him.

May God grant you, what is good for you.

NB : what we like MAY not be good for us.
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Frankraj: 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
hibiscus76:
[url][/url] Do you always end with insults Mtcheeew

Do you think that we the young men of nowadays are happy that all young girls are now runs girls , do you think we are happy that is very hard to find a real wife material in Nigeria ? We are not happy at all .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by freeman95(m): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
here i am

if i didnt shange your life u can call me bastard
grin grin
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by hibiscus76(f): 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
Frankraj:
myopic judgement.. I like to dress well and look good and if It's obtainable I would use good and expensive gadgets as well..its choice and doesn't in anyway make me a runs girl... I have parents dude..those poorly dressed girls aren't all saints as they portray they're even worse than you think...my point exactly: stop judging girls from a distance
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by hibiscus76(f): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
Frankraj:

Do you think that we the young men of nowadays are happy that all young girls are now runs girls , do you think we are happy that is very hard to find a real wife material in Nigeria ? We are not happy at all .
generalizing again!!! I bet you don't have female relatives..tell me you're the only child or you've just men as siblings please
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by reservd(m): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
hibiscus76:
[size=8pt][/size]I really need to know?? All the guys I've ever met turned out to be very different from what they always portray when they first meet you... my observations though...question is I know there are still good guys looking for a relationship that'll work out but where are they? Why can't I find one? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Mayb u shld look inward and b sure u nt attractin ur kind. it's difficult finding a gud n responsible lady too so d issue is vice-versa, I can only pray we dnt miss it wn dey come arnd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by imitateMe(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
You attract what you are!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by imitateMe(m): 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
Frankraj:

LOL cheesy take it easy bro
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Originalsly: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
hibiscus76:
Continue jumping all over the place hoping to find a good guy ....... did you ever even try meeting me?...No.... but you are here complaining. Good guys are hard to find. I'm still sitting right here in the corner... in the dark... good luck in finding what you are looking for....good luck in finding me!
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Frankraj: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
hibiscus76:
myopic judgement.. I like to dress well and look good and if It's obtainable I would use good and expensive gadgets as well..its choice and doesn't in anyway make me a runs girl... I have parents dude..those poorly dressed girls aren't all saints as they portray they're even worse than you think...my point exactly: stop judging girls from a distance

Let me just laff .I'm tired of talking too much

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Frankraj: 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
hibiscus76:

Most of you girls claim to know more than yours masters. Ok let me ask you this sincere question. What if your husband does not have the money to buy you such expensive phones and expensive weavons ? Then It will lead you into cheating on your husband and sleeping with different men to be able to maintain that uselessss high life you have put yourself into . Listen to me and stop been fake . Be original and a good man will locate you and remenber your time is flying

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
This is the kind of question women ask after friend zoning all the good guys on earth. My sister, you have kept your destiny in the cooler by friend zoning the good guys.

Release yourself by yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by cooljude(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
hibiscus76:
So you're saying you're good and sincere
Saying yes might sound as if i am blowing my own trumpet. My friends would always say that i am the only guy within our clique that they could allow to date their sister. I am single and sincerely i would really like to know you. My whatsap number is 08160468669. Lets get to know each other.

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by hibiscus76(f): 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
Frankraj:

Most of you girls claim to know more than yours masters. Ok let me ask you this sincere question. What if your husband does not have the money to buy you such expensive phones and expensive weavons ? Then It will lead you into cheating on your husband and sleeping with different men to be able to maintain that uselessss high life you have put yourself into . Listen to me and stop been fake . Be original and a good man will locate you and remenber your time is flying
like I said, "if it's obtainable", I didnt say my life depends on it... Which one is useless high life again?? Listen I've been holding myself back from using vulgar words on you, and that's cause this is my thread and I wouldn't want to derail it..if you have an affinity for miserly girls it's your slice of cake... you think Originality is the absence of makeup?? Nah think again and until you've had a rethink...don't quote me..thanks cool cool cool
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by vicstar(m): 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
kazyhm:
my grandma said

if everyone is treating you the same way you think you don't deserve

then you need to look inward

u've said it all,
Work on yourself, then u'll attract the right set of people

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by oluwashedy: 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
It will be difficult to find good and responsible guys these days cuz some gals think we're fools.... In our efforts to be nice and responsible, they take us to be fools

Experiences have thought me lessons.... I'll never be real to any lady again

2 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by hibiscus76(f): 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
Truth is I find it hard to reply the pm of someone without a Dp...youll agree with me, thats one of the primary steps to making friends online...its bad enough I don't know your attitude, that's farfetched, but your Dp, it isn't at all beyond your reach..lemme see your faces and I'll reply your pm..most of you wouldn't even send me pms I'm the first place if I was faceless...Upload a Dp..thanks

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by TuneChi369(m): 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
hibiscus76:
*Smiling*
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by abbeyboy2o15(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2016
There are many responsible guys out there, it is who you are that is going to decide how they converse with you. My 2cent.
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by luminouz(m): 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
hibiscus76:
From ur dp......u go like takeouts well well.....show me a pix of u cooking n sleeping in d other room...n I will consider u serious!

2 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Gee645(m): 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
good guys have gone AWOL, looking for some badt gurls to spend quality times with.
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by dawtune(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
Frankraj:

You probably were brought up in a not-exposed setting for your myopic reasoning.

So ladies that use big phones, dress well are sluts?? Bros, your perception has nosedived.
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Frankraj: 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
dawtune:

You're so wrong

You look like one of this school boys that girls give money for feeding after they return from night Runs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? / Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) / Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.