Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? (7700 Views)

Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by dawtune(m): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
Frankraj:

You look like one of this school boys that girls give money for feeding after they return from night Runs

And you talk like an irresponsible boy. You're too razz and useless. You possibly don't add value to those around you. You are simply arrogant and not worth living. I'll advise you go and beg those who birthed you to forgive you.

Don't ever in your ridiculous life insult me.
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Frankraj: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
dawtune:

And you talk like an irresponsible boy. You're too razz and useless. You possibly don't add value to those around you. You are simply arrogant and not worth living. I'll advise you go and beg those who birthed you to forgive you.

Useless fooool, continue lickingg women ass and allow girls to continue using you . Idiottt
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Frankraj: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
dawtune:

You are Poor hopelesss foool , woman rapper. I don't blame you .I blame your momm that's still giving you a free foood . When real men are talking a complete idiot like you will still comment on posssst . Just try to feed yourself for 6 months and then when I talk u can talk . Bastarddddo
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by youngfocus(m): 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
hibiscus76:
[size=8pt][/size]I really need to know?? All the guys I've ever met turned out to be very different from what they always portray when they first meet you... my observations though...question is I know there are still good guys looking for a relationship that'll work out but where are they? Why can't I find one? embarassed embarassed embarassed
here I am the good guy ever leave pm me and u will b happy cos I av farm of happiness at my backyard dear lol it only God dat hook up girl wit good guy ooo if u ready to settle down pray abt it and u will c DAT ur dream husband dear shalom
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by dawtune(m): 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
Frankraj:

You are Poor hopelesss foool , woman rapper. I don't blame you .I blame your momm that's still giving you a free foood . When real men are talking a complete idiot like you will still comment on posssst . Just try to feed yourself for 6 months and then when I talk u can talk . Bastarddddo

You call yourself a real man? You are just a small baby and a very arrogant boy. I will put food on your table son, I mean it. No jokes.
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by dawtune(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
Frankraj:

Useless fooool, continue lickingg women ass and allow girls to continue using you . Idiottt

Ladies use guys like you who are arrogant and proud. Baby Frank, you don't know how to talk to strangers. You're a very local boy. I have a really happy relationship and I treat my cutie well. I guess you belong to one of those immature guys that hurt women at every slight opportunity given. You probably belong to those 'I'm a nice guy' type, lol. Ladies are to be cared for with sense. Your archaic/demented/primordial/squirrelly reasoning must have led you to wrong hands looooooool. Change your reasoning son. I pray into your life today, to receive reasoning Frank, go into the world and get a life Frank.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by maysimsimple(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
Everytime I come on nairaland, find issues on relationship, it reminds Me of my failed marriage. Irony of life. What a world we live in. Looking at d op picture she is cute, every lady, cute or not deserve to be treated with respect, love n tender care. A woman I loved so much,cared for,risk it all for, spend all my dime on broke my heart left me hanging to dry. I know I will still find thru love someday. Op, good guys abound everywhere. Pray,take ur time,listen to guys. U should be able to identify from d time go. Prerogative should play an important role in ur dealing with guys. I pray for myself n I pray for u. D lord is our strength..

2 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by jake2much(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
Frankraj:

my brother pls dont argue wit dat senceless babbon

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by jake2much(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
dawtune:

use ur sence
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by dawtune(m): 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
jake2much:
use ur sence

I will, after you've done tutorials on how to spell SENSE. I'm waiting!

2 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by hibiscus76(f): 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
luminouz:

From ur dp......u go like takeouts well well.....show me a pix of u cooking n sleeping in d other room...n I will consider u serious!
saw your dp and you don't look as immature as your comments..because I took a picture at an outing, it den means I love takeouts a lot Dude you musn't comment naa.. its not by force
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by jake2much(m): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
hibiscus76:
saw your dp and you don't look as immature as your comments..because I took a picture at an outing, it den means I love takeouts a lot Dude you musn't comment naa.. its not by fault
u are angry cos he tell u truth

2 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by jake2much(m): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
dawtune:

I will, after you've done tutorials on how to spell SENSE. I'm waiting!
go and sleep small boi
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Cutehector(m): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
hibiscus76:
saw your dp and you don't look as immature as your comments..because I took a picture at an outing, it den means I love takeouts a lot Dude you musn't comment naa.. its not by fault
grin
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by luminouz(m): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
hibiscus76:
Haba! Dont u know sarcasm ni! Read between d lines.. Wuznt literally attacking u! U even checked my dp.....but u forgot to like it...... grin
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by luminouz(m): 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
Cutehector:
grin
U see as she give me 1000blows with her mouth eh?
BTW...don't check my fvcking dp ooo! grin
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Cutehector(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
luminouz:

U see as she give me 1000blows with her mouth eh?
BTW...don't check my fvcking dp ooo! grin
lwkmd, na money she dey find. Stupid girl saw the refinery pic in ur profile and thinks ur a staff of nnpc grin
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by luminouz(m): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
Cutehector:
lwkmd, na money she dey find. Stupid girl saw the refinery pic in ur profile and thinks ur a staff of nnpc grin
Hahahaahahahahahahhahah! Guy u too much....u cracked me up with DAT nnpc line! grin
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by IbBarham(m): 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
They are in the friendzone where u kept them...

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by humilitypays(m): 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
hibiscus76:
[size=8pt][/size]I really need to know?? All the guys I've ever met turned out to be very different from what they always portray when they first meet you... my observations though...question is I know there are still good guys looking for a relationship that'll work out but where are they? Why can't I find one? embarassed embarassed embarassed
‎After checking your profile picture, I can tell u why it has been difficult for u to meet a good guy who is completely single and ready to start a future-bound relationship.

You look good from your profile pic.

Many guys won't admit this online, but the truth is: majority of cool-headed guys who are really single are usually shy and scared to woo ladies. Their only saving grace nowadays is online dating, that's where u can find most of them though the bad guys have also taken over the internet.

It's mostly playboys with lots of experience with women that can have the courage to walk up to u to woo u, and u maybe adding to the difficulty of nice guys reaching u by being to uptight, too rigid and unfriendly to strangers.

Another issue u maybe having is high expectation, which makes u to fall and agree for the wrong guys.

I will advice u, stop accepting to date guys who approach u in flamboyant ways...try meeting guys on very low key...stop expecting to date only guys that own a car...cos most have serious date and only after fun.

You are fair in complexion, reduce the way u wear flashy or bright color dresses or outfits and wear colors that will make u look moderate or average-looking.

Note: the more expensive and flashy u dress/look as a lady, the more u chase away cool-headed guys with good intention and attract fun guys and married rich men disguised as single guys.

Lastly, be friendly and don't ever underrate any place as a place u could meet your better half. Be friendly, smile and be humble.‎

When u meet a nice guy, don't take advantage of him, don't be too demanding, be reasonable and also pray.‎

9 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by dawtune(m): 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
jake2much:
go and sleep small boi

You're empty.
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by misspicy(f): 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
yrret:
People don't change, you only don't look deep to know.

First impression for me, doesn't count. Those who are quick to act nice and prevalent even in your dreams might turn to be your worst change, whereas those who pretends not to care really care.
Hey
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by jake2much(m): 7:42am On Oct 25, 2016
dawtune:

You're empty.
empty barrell dey talk
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Senatorpalmer(m): 8:21am On Oct 25, 2016
Good guys are everywhere even on this platform. The only problem nowadays is our differents perception or values system couple with the fact that today'babes has unconsciously eliminates "good man" needs/criterials from their own lifestyles forgeting the mirror effect.
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by coolzeal(m): 8:22am On Oct 25, 2016
Good guys are everywhere depending on your definition or choice of dates.
Importantly, you can't be whoring around, highly consumed by materials things and expecting to nailed one. In our society today, money makes a man irrespective of his potentials, character and in returns establish a good guy. Your guess is as good as mine. Ciao..
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Youngpo413: 8:31am On Oct 25, 2016
hibiscus76:
they are in your friendzone, while you are busy running after the bad guys who will only fucckkk and dump you thereby reaching this conclusion.
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Youngpo413: 8:35am On Oct 25, 2016
comshots:
If your orientation is money before love,you will never get a good guy.But babe,your ex go reach 1000 o.
Their orientation is money, all of them even the so called independent ladies.
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Youngpo413: 8:44am On Oct 25, 2016
hylyne:

Place ur priorities well, and they would trace....

Hope ur not desperate?
ladies only remember good guys when age is no longer on their side..... 28yrs up..
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Youngpo413: 8:49am On Oct 25, 2016
Frankraj:

What do you expect from men when what you girls do nowadays is to turn men into your personal atm machine where you can collect money,money for hair,cream,soap,phone,house rent ,school fees and the rest.the guys will never value you or regard you and if he fails to give you money ,you go begin jumb from one man bed to another.you use phone worth 120k who bought it for you ? Dont you know that guys check all this things ? . If you want to get a good guy.be original even if you look local a good guy will come your way. As for me I'm even looking for local original girls because all these sharp looking girls ate indirect ashawooo and they don't entice me anymore . They are all fake and after money .
lol, but you have a point.
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by yrret: 8:56am On Oct 25, 2016
misspicy:

Hey

You're here late. Sent you a mail.
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Johnsown1(m): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2016
Dear ur not looking very far, there are many good guys out their but the question is will u be able to give him chance or ur waiting for self made materials like E- Money.
Nothing good comes easy,
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Desultan(m): 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
hibiscus76:

They are currently in a recession, be patient.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Sexy Women Go Unclad To Celebrate Autumn Equinox / Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? / 10 Ways Ladies Flirt That Men Don't Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.