Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Almost Perfect#nlwriters - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Almost Perfect#nlwriters (231283 Views)

The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) / Aja 2 (story Of The Dogs) #nlwriters / Secrets #nlwriters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Topscoque(f): 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
Welldone dear...... I'm sure unblemish Funmi wil soon gt unremovable stain
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by SPDAZZY(f): 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
That woman has forgotten too soon. Dupe take it gently, your good deeds will pave a way for you.

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
Uche 's Mom went too far. She has bitten the fingers that fed her... kudos Bibi.

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by toboski1(m): 2:05am On Nov 07, 2016
Where do I even start from sef? OK
it's good to know Sly took the right part not becoming a tyrant or a badt guy, as for Funmi ehn iAm waiting patiently to read about her escapades oooo. Ehen to the main character Dupe, I really feel sorry for her, Mama uche hatred for the Yoruba tribe has eaten up her brains if not she should be forever grateful to her(Dupe). comparing me to another person is what I won't take from anyone....... Bibi good work. God bless you for real mehn

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by cyberprince8(m): 4:36am On Nov 07, 2016
Hi bibijay23,Nice Story so far,I really love how you bring in all the characters used in the play,I wanna ask for your permission to either post this story on my blog with due credits @ www.Classicpluz.com or make you a author via my blog,I would be glad to see your response

Thanks,
Cyberprince
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by olatex25(m): 9:04am On Nov 07, 2016
Dat woman got no shame, after wot dupe av went tru wit her Son.. She's jst an ingrate. Am allergic 2 such woman..
Nice work bibi, ama followin u til judgement day.. Kissess (in falz voice).

2 Likes

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 07, 2016
*Ghost mode deactivated*

I just had to comment on Mummy uche's matter.. . Is she okay sha
What rubbish, agba oshii undecided

By the way, is Uche truly married with 3kids? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by iwakacome: 9:40am On Nov 07, 2016
Lawlahdey:
*Ghost mode deactivated*

Married how? the mama just went to pour sand and mud in Dupe's goldenmorn and if she destroy's that relationship she's regret it.

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by DaddySLY(m): 11:56am On Nov 07, 2016
hmmm... i saw tis coming...
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by noblet2(f): 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lemme just come out of ghost mode and give mama Uche a piece of my mind.

Biko madam warris wrong with you. When Uche had nothing you acted like a sheep, now that he has something, you are barking like a dog.

Abeg park well o. it's because of people like you that ladies pray for their mother-in-laws death before marriage. Take ya time o.

2 Likes

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
yorhmienerd:
If I'm correct, the house and car are company entitlements. And for Sly, he is more or less a citizen 'cos he would have spent nothing less than 15 years in the country

Thank you dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by yorhmienerd(m): 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
bibijay123:

Thank you dear kiss
You're welcome, a dedication would go a long way grin
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
yorhmienerd:
You're welcome, a dedication would go a long way grin
No wahala smiley

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by yorhmienerd(m): 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lawlahdey:
*Ghost mode deactivated*
See as people dey comot from ghost mode
noblet2:
Lemme just come out of ghost mode and give mama Uche a piece of my mind.
Biko madam warris wrong with you. When Uche had nothing you acted like a sheep, now that he has something, you are barking like a dog.
Abeg park well o. it's because of people like you that ladies pray for their mother-in-laws death before marriage. Take ya time o.
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
cyberprince8:
Hi bibijay23,Nice Story so far,I really love how you bring in all the characters used in the play,I wanna ask for your permission to either post this story on my blog with due credits @ www.Classicpluz.com or make you a author via my blog,I would be glad to see your response

Thanks,
Cyberprince

Hello dear, thanks for asking but for now no. Pls don't post it on your blog. I will check out your blog tho, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by adebriana(f): 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
Thanks for the dedication Bibi. Very wonderful episode and good story line. Uche's mother is so annoying, embarrassing the poor girl in the presence of her church members. Couldn't she do it discretely, and she was even lying. I guess Uche and Sylvester will have to switch partners now. Can't wait for the double date. Thumbs up dear

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
Chapter Eleven

Dedicated to Yorhmienerd, noblet2, Ayoomolabake, iwakacome,

Funmi

In my spare time i borrow Mabel's car and drive around the Estate, it afforded me the opportunity to get conversant with the neighborhood and also get my mind off certain things. One of which was the shame i feel creaping up my cheeks each time i came across Mabel's friends who were also our neighbors. The episode at the club had left me feeling this way,although Mabel had reassured me when i came to that it was normal for me to pass out the way i did as a newbie after taking just a single tequila shot. I don't know why i desperately longed to belong to Mabel's circle, I was even comtemplating changing my wardrobe to match theirs and reading my bible at night was increasingly becoming a tug of war. I drove into the Estate and parked in front of our block.

Serwa had gone to school so the house was silent or was supposed to be silent but a low muffled sound was coming out of the sitting room and i wondered briefly what it was. I pushed the door aside and entered the air conditioned living room. Mabel was on the couch, her eyes were closed and she had her ears stuffed with an ear piece which was connected to the phone beside her. Her hands was buried inside her shorts,whatever it was she was doing she seemed to be deriving a great pleasure from it. I made to leave just as her eyes flew open and she snatched her hands away from her shorts. My face heated up in embarrassment and i thought of what to say.

" You peeping Tom! " she shouted, sitting up.

" I.....I am sorry....it wasn't ...."

She laughed, " It's okay, when did you get back from your drive?"

" Few minutes ago." I said, " I apologize for barging in on you, i thought you would be upstairs"

" Don't mind me pa, i got carried away. Tade has been acting up and complaining too much of late so i am cutting off my nose to spite myself. That means no sex for the both of us"

" Oh " I said, not sure how to respond. She was someone who spoke whatever was on her mind while i was a bit reserved about sharing personal problems.

" By the way, how do you cope without your boyfriend? " she said, "sit down "

"I don't have a boyfriend " i replied, sitting down

" Wow, you really are a different sort of girl. But you pleasure yourself right?" She asked, " I am sure you do,"

" Pleasure myself?" I asked, " Yes, I hang out with my friend Dupe or i watch a home movie"

She looked at me in surprise before bursting out in laughter " I mean, don't you give yourself orgasm? just like i was doing before you walked in?"

My eyes widened in surprise, " You mean you were masturbating?, that's a...... that's a sin!"

" So is corruption, lying and cheating." She said," I don't lie, I don't cheat and neither am i a corrupt individual. So tell me you have never had an orgasm before?"

" No. I want to marry as a virgin. Besides Masturbation is a sin in the bible"

" Who says you can't give yourself some couple of orgasm and still remain a virgin? You better leave the bible out of your feelings. Lay down now, i will show you how to."

" No, Mabel" I said, although i was a bit curious." I don't want to"

" Just try it, there's no harm in trying. You can stop if you still feel the same way about it."

" OK," I said in a small voice, laying down on the couch.

" Slip your panties to the side, " she instructed." Your skirt is very long so you don't have to be shy that i will see your cu.nt"

I slipped my hand under my skirt, closing my eyes in shame and confusion. I could have put an end to the madness Mabel was trying to teach me but i wondered what it feels like to have an orgasm.

" Slowly trace your middle finger, up and down your pussy" she said, " do it gently until you feel your finger is damp and sticky. I can't believe you don't know how to do this, i learnt this at the age of sixteen!"

I did as instructed and i was stunned when i felt my finger become wet after some minutes." It's wet," I whispered.

" Cool! slowly seek out your cl.it." She said," smear your juice on it and rub it gently until you feel a strange sensation in your abdomen when you do, stop."

I did as instructed once again and I felt a sigh escape my lips as a sweet strange tingle traveveled down my abdomen and i snatched my hands away.

" I can see you are getting it now, some ladies use objects to give themselves more orgasm and satisfaction but i don't recommend it because you are a virgin and you want to remain one, besides it is not hygenic." But with your hands you can give yourself pleasure and still remain a virgin. Now you are in control of your satisfaction, when you eventually get married you can show your husband how to please you."

" It feels so good, is there any side effect?" I said dazedly

" None" She stated," You can do it as often as you want but don't make it an habit because therein lies the problem. Only do it when you feel ho.rny or neglected. It also helps you get more acquainted with your body"

" Thank you," I said, slipping my hands back under my skirt. I wanted to experience that awesome feeling again, i wondered if i would get it right again. I rubbed on the pleasure spot until i felt like urinating, before i could take away my hands, i had flooded the couch with my urine. I got up in horror but was perplexed to see Mabel laughing hard.

" Incredible!" She said, clapping her hands.

" I.....am sorry. I didn't realize that i wanted to urinate.....i will clean it up immediately"

" Silly girl! What planet are you from?" She asked, still laughing " You just squirted! It is like a female cum. I envy you sweetie, i have never squirted before."

" It's not Urine?" I asked, staring at the damp patch on the couch.

" You know what? I will lend you my laptop tonight, you can check out these things online. Now let's clean up before Tade comes"

I walked towards the store room at the back yard to get a moping bucket but the sticky feeling in between my legs made it difficult walking. I closed the store door, lifted up my skirt, i slipped my hand into my panties once again. I wondered why it took me so long to discover something so simple and yet so pleasurable.

Dupe

" I am outside your gate, " He said into the mouth piece of his phone. "Please i want to see you, "

I dropped the call, checked through my call log and realized i had missed several calls from Uche and Funmi. I kept my phone on silence because i didn't want to talk to anyone. Uche, most especially after what his mother did to me. I had the feeling that his mother never liked me but i never knew she would take it to the height she did. I pulled on a top and jean and walked outside.

" Hi," I said, entering the car.

" Hi dear,"

He pulled away from my gate and he drove in silence until he got to a public garden and parked.

" How are you?" He asked, tracing his finger along my cheek.

" Fine," i mumbled.

" Your mom called me and she explained everything to me" he said

" She did? " I asked in surprise, " She must have lifted your number from my phone"

" I apologized to her and i also told her I want to come see your dad but she advised against it for now. Dupe, i am deeply sorry for what my mother did to you and your family.You don't deserve to be treated that way. I am sorry"

" Why?" I asked, " did I in any way offend her?"

He sighed deeply." No. You are not the one she has a problem with, it is your tribe.My father was involved with another woman before his death. She was a Yoruba woman and he died in her arms on their way back from a party."

" So she hates all Yorubas? why didn't you tell me this?"

" I am sorry. She claims she is not against you based on what my father did to her but deep down i know that is the reason. I had a talk with her last week, she told me she was ready to accept you so i was suprised when i got that call from your mother. I want you to know that i love you and i want to marry you. I am my own man, i am not tied to my mother's apron strings.There's nothing she can do about us"

" She said you are married with kids"

He suddenly started laughing but stopped when he saw the tight expression on my face.

"How could you believe such a thing?"He asked," I have never been married before!"

My ears heard what he said but my heart caught what he didn't say."Is there anything i should know Uche? what are you not telling me?"

He sighed." Dupe, before you......"

" Yes,"

" Before you, there was another girl. Her name is Cecilia"

" What happened to her?"

" We dated for a while and we all lived together for some time"

" Who is 'We?' and how long did you live together?"

"That was two years ago.My family, i and her were under the same roof for a year" Uche said," all these are in the past now"

" So what happened to her?"

He looked away briefly before responding."She had my baby."

TBC

18 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ftc

...and so Funmi was no more perfect, I see. This guy Uche though. Here I am rooting for him, only for him to admit to a year's sit-in

2 Likes

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
toboski1:
Where do I even start from sef? OK
it's good to know Sly took the right part not becoming a tyrant or a badt guy, as for Funmi ehn iAm waiting patiently to read about her escapades oooo. Ehen to the main character Dupe, I really feel sorry for her, Mama uche hatred for the Yoruba tribe has eaten up her brains if not she should be forever grateful to her(Dupe). comparing me to another person is what I won't take from anyone....... Bibi good work. God bless you for real mehn

Bless u too bro kiss

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
jagugu88li:
Ftc

...and so Funmi was no more perfect, I see.

So it seems cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by shigo20(m): 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
good one bibi.......funny yaff finally join bad gang...hmn omo pastor

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
Thanks for the dedication Bibi.... Hmmmmmm Funmi yaf now belong... as for Uche having a child I reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Domance: 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
Funmi o, na so she miss am? Mummy Dupe u dey see am so? Well done Bibi, following still
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ayoomolabake:
Thanks for the dedication Bibi.... Hmmmmmm Funmi yaf now belong... as for Uche having a child I reserve my comment.

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
Domance:
Funmi o, na so she miss am? Mummy Dupe u dey see am so? Well done Bibi, following still

Lol there's a stranger in everyone of us grin u think you know yourself until you meet that stranger in you_ Bibi jay quote cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by veekid(m): 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
I'm enjoying this story like it's a movie; e deh sweet me for belle like something wey I no know.

Funmi too Don join bad gang abi? Uche wan reveal something Dupe won't like to hear .......

We dey here deh wait for next chapter abi na episode; no lele

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by dominique(f): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
Bibijay and her cliffhangers ehn! Abeg do quick and give us update tonight mbok.
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by DaddySLY(m): 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
mabel is bae..grin... funny thing about virgins is... curiosity always wins... mtcheew... ... turn sex into one huge life threatning thing... i never liked funmi sef... but uhm...bibijay123 i dey inside public bus when funmi jam mabel nah grin embarassed nice one...
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
oh funmi
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
veekid:
I'm enjoying this story like it's a movie; e deh sweet me for belle like something wey I no know.

Funmi too Don join bad gang abi? Uche wan reveal something Dupe won't like to hear .......

We dey here deh wait for next chapter abi na episode; no lele

Lol thank you dear, i saw your handwork o kiss you are bae cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
dominique:
Bibijay and her cliffhangers ehn! Abeg do quick and give us update tonight mbok.

Lol Pele kiss

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by iwakacome: 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
bibijay123 thanks for the dedication.

Uche Uche, so you have a child yet you put the secret for kolo, so your mama go use person pikin first do slave then insult her and her family. What's the use of being in a relationship that would manage the truth.
Na Mabel I feel pass but the cane God go use flog her dey chop eat and draw soup, turning a child of God into an omo wobe

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (70) (Reply)

The Thomas....(a Family) / Short, Witty Quotes! / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.