Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:35 AM

I Think Its A Curse For People To Admire U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Its A Curse For People To Admire U (666 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? / Is It Right To Admire A Teenager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Its A Curse For People To Admire U by Eglobalma: 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
because of admiration and compliments i know a friend who couldnt graduate or take life seriously. compliments are a curse in disguise, it will get to ur head and you will never be able to identify your priorities. look at the ceo's of most companies they are average looking people with no pressure on them so they focused and made a life for themselves. but look at most goodlooking people in your area who have turned to losers cuz people keep admiring them, they cannot live responsible lives and be normal anymore. my advice to u if u are the type people admire rebuke it everytime till they start treating u normally..if not u are gradually permitting something that will end up ruining ur life. if you can relate to this thread please share your opinion.
Re: I Think Its A Curse For People To Admire U by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
Admiration has nothing to do with failure,A good looking person that is focused and bent on achieving his/her goals still does so even with the admiration from people..

1 Like

Re: I Think Its A Curse For People To Admire U by ReInstalled(m): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
Eglobalma:
because of admiration and compliments i know a friend who couldnt graduate or take life seriously. compliments are a curse in disguise, it will get to ur head and you will never be able to identify your priorities. look at the ceo's of most companies they are average looking people with no pressure on them so they focused and made a life for themselves. but look at most goodlooking people in your area who have turned to losers cuz people keep admiring them, they cannot live responsible lives and be normal anymore. my advice to u if u are the type people admire rebuke it everytime till they start treating u normally..if not u are gradually permitting something that will end up ruining ur life. if you can relate to this thread please share your opinion.

Re: I Think Its A Curse For People To Admire U by slimthugchimee(m): 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
Eglobalma:

WHAT SORT OF FUCKRY IS THIS undecided
Re: I Think Its A Curse For People To Admire U by Presh900(m): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
Yea... That's why Jesusboiy has not made any progress in Life

1 Like

Re: I Think Its A Curse For People To Admire U by queencalipso(f): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
The problem lies with the admired and not the admirers. If you allow it get into your head, you will be doomed. Take compliments, appreciate but still see your self as normal, as being on the average side. That way, you will be able to think with your brain and not your beauty and figure..... Garit

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Advice On This Pls And No Insult / Marriage; A Necessity For The World. / American Cucumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.