Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions (3719 Views)

Is Neice Having Some Intensions Behind Her Actions / Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now / This Woman Is Awesome But I Hope She Wont Regret Her Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by Calebosko(m): 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
There is this my new friend of mine and we are working at the same place,she always visit my apartment every evening,and we always go out together just as friends,there is an instant her boy friend call her and ask where she is, and she was quarelling with him on phone saying why he will ask her such questions,and she later told me her guy allways stalk her and ask her useless questions... last night she came to my house and was crying, and i ask her why she is crying,she told me her boyfriend broke up with her and that she will not have someone she can confide in like she use to. note i never ask her out before though we do a lot of things together. pls guys what is the meaning of her actions? because am having this feeling that she was the one who push the guy away,what do you think?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
Complain give the elders of your church

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by nwasinachi(f): 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
The girl wants more than friendship from u.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by chigoizie7(m): 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
U have to sow a seed 1st so that we can make normal consultations and then get back to u

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by Cutehector(m): 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
grin do you like the babe? Yes or no
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by Tonyosas101(m): 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
Oga, just ask her out and stop disturbing us here ......

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
Calebosko:
There is this my new friend of mine and we are working at the same place,she always visit my apartment every evening,and we always go out together just as friends,there is an instant her boy friend call her and ask where she is, and she was quarelling with him on phone saying why he will ask her such questions,and she later told me her guy allways stalk her and ask her useless questions... last night she came to my house and was crying, and i ask her why she is crying,she told me her boyfriend broke up with her and that she will not have someone she can confide in like she use to. note i never ask her out before though we do a lot of things together. pls guys what is the meaning of her actions? because am having this feeling that she was the one who push the guy away,what do you think?
What do you mean by "We do a lot of things together"? What exactly did you do together? Cook, eat, wash plate?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by rossiebarbie(f): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
Tonyosas101:
Oga, just ask her out and stop disturbing us here ......
comman collect hug 4 dis comment!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by lillyana(f): 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
grin[quote author=chialu post=50469580]
What do you mean by "We do a lot of things together"? What exactly did you do together? Cook, eat, wash plate?

They play chess together
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by Tonyosas101(m): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
rossiebarbie:
comman collect hug 4 dis comment!
huh! I love hugs....on my way
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
You're an Assistant boyfriend

Emotional Matters Affairs

Wake Up!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by Cholls(m): 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
my brother run for your life......
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by Allisonrichy(m): 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
U should know better na
Since u both go out at night together
If she's giving u green light I guess u should have figured that out by now
No need to disturb anyone here cos of this na
I guess u are mature and ripe to know all this
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by Calebosko(m): 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
chialu:

cook,hang out etc,but to me she is just a friend
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by Calebosko(m): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
Cutehector:
grin do you like the babe? Yes or no
i pity her yestaday n am faling 4 her
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by Cutehector(m): 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
Calebosko:
i pity her yestaday n am faling 4 her
oya don't ask her out too soon...
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by Presh900(m): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
chialu:

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by Calebosko(m): 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
Cutehector:
oya don't ask her out too soon...
ya i am not gona do that,am even afraid of rejection
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by Cutehector(m): 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
Calebosko:
ya i am not gona do that,am even afraid of rejection
lol me too. I think dats one of the reasons why I hardly ask girls out these days...
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by Calebosko(m): 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
Cutehector:
lol me too. I think dats one of the reasons why I hardly ask girls out these days...
and we are working at the same place,imagene how i go take keep face 4 work if she reject me
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by kuchikau: 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by Cutehector(m): 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
Calebosko:
and we are working at the same place,imagene how i go take keep face 4 work if she reject me
loool, dats a no no for me abeg.. even if I like her too much, forget d rejection thing, office romance is just not my thing.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by hylyne(m): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
Calebosko:

Before I contribute, explain the above hilighted.... Cos I see you answering a heartbreaks soon.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by RichieDaVinci01(m): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
Pesin wey u suppose don dey straff since angry
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by Chuksdede(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ok bro she wants u to be more than a friend
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by mirrakk(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
bro. B patient. U need 2 b sure she has broken up wt her boyfriend, secondly try and b sure she was nt quick 2 break up wt d guy cos u av offered her emotional solace. And frm d way u sound u wl b 2 nice 2 her making her get tired of u quick. Give urself tym and b jst frnds tl u learn her properly. And guy, b ready 2 bear d drama dat comes alng wit u both being 2geda if she and her ex really had a gud relatimship. My 2 cent
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by omega25red(m): 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
Calebosko:

okay so
1. you are interested in her?
2. she has friend zoned you for a while now (she talks to her BF in front of you. if she were interested she would hide the calls from her BF to give you the impression that she might be single)
3. they broke up and she came crying to you her friend. Be an ear and chase the predator in you back into it's cage
4. The writing is on the wall she said she has no one to confide in. That in no way suggests that she wants you romantically

anyway i'm probably wrong so keep us up dated. these types of issues always work themselves out.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by rossiebarbie(f): 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
Tonyosas101:
huh! I love hugs....on my way
ayam still waiting
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by Tonyosas101(m): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
rossiebarbie:
ayam still waiting
Ayam comin my Barbie,,,almost getting to your house

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by Parpor(m): 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
lillyana:
grin
. Lols Do you play chess?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by vicstar(m): 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
BreadandBeans:
Complain give the elders of your church

gringringrin don't mind that kid

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions by Calebosko(m): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2016
omega25red:

okay so
1. you are interested in her?
2. she has friend zoned you for a while now (she talks to her BF in front of you. if she were interested she would hide the calls from her BF to give you the impression that she might be single)
3. they broke up and she came crying to you her friend. Be an ear and chase the predator in you back into it's cage
4. The writing is on the wall she said she has no one to confide in. That in no way suggests that she wants you romantically

anyway i'm probably wrong so keep us up dated. these types of issues always work themselves out.
she cant friendzone me because av never ask her out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bridal Squad Flaunt Their Backsides In Native Attires (pics) / Policeman Caught Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At A Concert (Photos) / Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.