Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now (2969 Views)

“Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone / This Woman Is Awesome But I Hope She Wont Regret Her Actions / What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by whiteandblack: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
This is my first time of keeping a distance relationship. I met this girl and we have been dating like 5 months now. She is a kind of a cool girl, innocent looking and really appears to be a very good wife material. Although we live in the same state, but in different cities [about 400buck transportaion] We do see once in a while ..just a few Sundays...Because of the nature of her. She works mon-sat and stays with her relative. She doesn't have much time to come to my side often as my location is not close to hers. But we have been keeping strong communications via Phone calls & WhatsApp.

She told me she had a bf but due to some complicated issues they are no longer dating but they are just friends [just ordinary friends] which i have overlooked. We haven't had the opportunity to nack ourselves [have intimacy] for now. Not that I'm too dull for that but really need time to get to ourselves well, take things slowly and likely have her as my wife. Honestly, I really like her but not sure if she is innocent as she said and looks.

But my issue now.. I'm beginning to suspect this girl. Most times I will call her outside our usual call time [Unexpected time..my targeted time] and then she always sounds somehow on phone as someone wey dey recieve doggy style... She making some strange mooning sounds/noise and cuts calls those times calming it's network.

She closes from work by 6 and not allowed to out from home anytime from 8pm. So sometimes i will give a surprise call within 6 to 7;30pm. Our normal conversation time is 9pm.

Then when I called her at our normal time..she will sound well just normal without such strange sounds. I have recorded those 2 sections ..listen to them again again and no longer find it funny. suspicious

This has happened like 3-4times. I'm really suspecting this lady. But don't really know how I can track her down on this shit. Although I have confronted her on this yet. I just want to be very sure first.

For me, I have been keeping myself for a very long time now...not that I never had intimacy b4 but had stopped all that stuff for long now so I can settle down with someone special. But will not ever allow someone take me as a fool.

At this time of my life now,, I don't really playing games or allows someone playing games with me. It's time to have my own new home now.

I don't want to conclude that she is cheating on me but I don't want someone playing games with me..becos I hate shit.

Guy, So I want to know how I can track this lady that claimed she loves me and find out if she is cheating on me or not?

This is somehow distance relationship but not that much distance to me..I can go that area any time I want.

I just want to know ways I can test, track and proof that this girl is not cheating on me? I want to make sure this lady is innocent as she claims.

Guys, please I want your honest and mature advice here.

1 Like

Re: Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by teehamzat(m): 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
This is beyond me, let the gurus come give u advice cheesy
Re: Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by alfred007(m): 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
are u done talking? ;Dare u done talking?

3 Likes

Re: Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
It is never easy being in a distance relationship. It breeds room for doubt on being faithful. Actually yours is not that distant since 400naira can make you see her.

She might be tired from the days job and might sound weird on the phone until she has refreshed and relaxed from the activities of the day.

If you are finding it difficult to trust or believe her pay her a surprise visit at the time you suspect she's someone else. Talk to her about what you feel (some ladies actually sound dull if they are tired). A relationship without trust is not a relationship at all.

6 Likes

Re: Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by NwaAmaikpe: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
Email me the phone recordings let me review...

But from what you said, she is obviously being knackered by someone.

One thing you should know is that unlike men, women have a bottomless pit that must be fed.

Since you have not been feeding it..someone is definitely helping you to feed it, because it must be fed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mine was anytime I call the babe I go they hear strange sounds like say them they fvck am, she kan confess one instance say them they massage her leg that is her roommate... I jump that lie pass

5 Likes

Re: Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by ikp120(m): 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
These hoes ain't loyal... Trust them not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by whiteandblack: 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dextology:
It is never easy being in a distance relationship. It breeds room for doubt on being faithful. Actually yours is not that distant since 400naira can make you see her.

She might be tired from the days job and might sound weird on the phone until she has refreshed and relaxed from the activities of the day.

If you are finding it difficult to trust or believe her pay her a surprise visit at the time you suspect she's someone else. Talk to her about what you feel (some ladies actually sound dull if they are tired). A relationship without trust is not a relationship at all.

Thanks for the point and your contribution
Re: Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
Chei... This one weak me!

Ehn... I have this personal rule; if I begin to "suspect" you in a relationship, I walk away.

No time for emotional stress over another nigguh jare.
Re: Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by Curvinus(m): 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
whiteandblack:

Thanks for the point and your contribution

Expecting that a woman will have the ideal male integrity and stay faithful is like taking a trip out of reality. Women don't work that way. They'll hold you to your standard if they see you have value but won't adhere to that same standard because they only look out for themselves.They are the weaker sex and didn't evolve by having integrity. They see outsmarting a man by any means as justified since they are naturally weaker. This is why a man must always have his end goal regarding women and must always move quickly to implement this goal to avoid stories like the op. Trust a woman at your peril. They are not built for that shiite.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by khiaa(f): 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=Curvinus post=57641801]

Expecting that a woman will have the ideal male integrity and stay faithful is like taking a trip out of reality. Women don't work that way. They'll hold you to your standard if they see you have value but won't adhere to that same standard because they only look out for themselves.They are the weaker sex and didn't evolve by having integrity. They see outsmarting a man by any means as justified since they are naturally weaker. This is why a man must always have his end goal regarding women and must always move quickly to implement this goal to avoid stories like the op. Trust a woman at your peril. They are not built for that shiite.[/quote
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is totally wrong unless you have had a relationship with all the women on the planet. Don't judge all women by the terrible choices you made. I wonder how many times you have cheated and then expect someone to be faithful to you. You get what you give.

Whiteandblack I don't understand how you could assume that she is cheating simply because she is tired from working all day when you call. If she was doing her thing with another man she wouldn't bother to pick the call. It's just your imagination running wild.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by whiteandblack: 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
iamadonis2:
Chei... This one weak me!

Ehn... I have this personal rule; if I begin to "suspect" you in a relationship, I walk away.

No time for emotional stress over another nigguh jare.

I want to be absolute sure before walking away. God knows that I wouldn't look back.
Re: Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by whiteandblack: 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=khiaa post=57642522][/quote]

May be its my imagination running wild truly. But it happen this evening na...and today na Sunday, no work today.

That's why I dropped the thread.
Re: Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by khiaa(f): 5:33am On Jun 19, 2017
whiteandblack:

May be its my imagination running wild truly. But it happen this evening na...and today na Sunday, no work today.

That's why I dropped the thread.

My goodness brother, you said the girl works from Monday thru Sat. The girl is TIRED.

Sunday is her only day of rest. If it were me and I was as tired as she sounds I wouldn't pick the call until I got some rest, I would call you after being rejuvenated so that I could enjoy the conversation otherwise I would fall asleep on the phone while you were talking and you would be offended.

Try to be understanding to her situation and have a little faith, not every girl is out to burn you otherwise just let her go.

PS......... Testing someone is a big mistake.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by mecussey(m): 6:33am On Jun 19, 2017
simple...install keylogger for her phone but be prepare for heart attack. Stop giving girlfriends too much attention, it zaps energy from a man. When you marry devote that time to ur family, trust me its God that gives wife, u wont even know how she will come around.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by R3B3L(m): 6:53am On Jun 19, 2017
khiaa:

My goodness brother, you said the girl works from Monday thru Sat. The girl is TIRED.

Sunday is her only day of rest. If it were me and I was as tired as she sounds I wouldn't pick the call until I got some rest, I would call you after being rejuvenated so that I could enjoy the conversation otherwise I would fall asleep on the phone while you were talking and you would be offended.

Try to be understanding to her situation and have a little faith, not every girl is out to burn you otherwise just let her go.

PS......... [/b]Testing someone is a big mistake[b].
because u will find wat is being looked for abi?
Re: Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by lopjohnny(m): 6:58am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Email me the phone recordings let me review...

But from what you said, she is obviously being knackered by someone.

One thing you should know is that unlike men, women have a bottomless pit that must be fed.

Since you have not been feeding it..someone is definitely helping you to feed it, because it must be fed.

Bet why nah
Re: Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by khiaa(f): 7:08am On Jun 19, 2017
R3B3L:
because u will find wat is being looked for abi?

Because you will show a lack of TRUST and without TRUST there is nothing.
Re: Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by Oyindidi(f): 7:11am On Jun 19, 2017
Go to her place and call her
Re: Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by spaggyy(m): 7:24am On Jun 19, 2017
Bro it's simple, find a way to knack her... If the ringtone she gives u is the same as what u have been hearing on phone.... Take action

And forget distance, travel To that her city by 5 pm, get an hotel room ready, lodge her in from 6pm to 7.45pm and do ur knacking

Guy wise up!!!

3 Likes

Re: Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by R3B3L(m): 7:30am On Jun 19, 2017
khiaa:

Because you will show a lack of TRUST and without TRUST there is nothing.
so trust blindly den..?? And if u are suspicious walk out instead of satisfying dat inkling??
Re: Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 19, 2017
spaggyy:
Bro it's simple, find a way to knack her... If the ringtone she gives u is the same as what u have been hearing on phone.... Take action

And forget distance, travel To that her city by 5 pm, get an hotel room ready, lodge her in from 6pm to 7.45pm and do ur knacking

Guy wise up!!!

Sorry ooo..do pple actually pick calls during sexx?

Abi it's not the same sexx I know..cos I'm still trying to understand why the OP feels someone his shagging his babe while he was talking to her on phone.....its not like they are married and she has to pick his call by force..even married couples miss each others calls and then call back...I think the guy is just running his imaginations wild ..to top it all up, he hasn't shag the babe..so it's not like he knows her standard operating ring tone..
Re: Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by khiaa(f): 7:46am On Jun 19, 2017
R3B3L:
so trust blindly den..?? And if u are suspicious walk out instead of satisfying dat inkling??

Let me tell you something. People will make themselves physically sick by worrying about what they think someone may be doing. You have to trust the person you are in a relationship with otherwise why be in the relationship.

If a person is doing you wrong you don't have to hire a detective or do your own investigation. I believe and I know from experience that what is done in the dark will surely come to light. If you find out the person is doing you wrong then it's up to you to decide if you want to work it out or walk away.
I chose to walk away.
Re: Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by R3B3L(m): 7:52am On Jun 19, 2017
khiaa:

Let me tell you something. People will make themselves physically sick by worrying about what they think someone may be doing. You have to trust the person you are in a relationship with otherwise why be in the relationship.
If a person is doing you wrong you don't have to hire a detective or do your own investigation. I believe and I know from experience that what is done in the dark will surely come to light.
ok. . Haven't checked ur profile but I've seen a few of ur posts to know u don't reside here or haven't for a while.. u trust someone here and wen least expected of dem is wen dey show true colours... it's imprinted in d girls here now. D trust worthy ones will leave u clueless.. looking up to know wats actually happening isn't a bad idea.. it saves u time and emotions..

1 Like

Re: Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by khiaa(f): 7:57am On Jun 19, 2017
R3B3L:
ok. . Haven't checked ur profile but I've seen a few of ur posts to know u don't reside here or haven't for a while.. u trust someone here and wen least expected of dem is wen dey show true colours... it's imprinted in d girls here now. D trust worthy ones will leave u clueless.. looking up to know wats actually happening isn't a bad idea.. it saves u time and emotions..

If you feel that insecure then you will be investigating every relationship that you are in including your marriage, all of your life. Ok if they show their true colors that's a good thing for you. Like I said, what's done in the dark will come to light.
It doesn't matter where I am from, people are the same everywhere, you have the good along with the bad.
Re: Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by Rhesusmonkey(m): 8:02am On Jun 19, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Sorry ooo..do pple actually pick calls during sexx?

Abi it's not the same sexx I know..cos I'm still trying to understand why the OP feels someone his shagging his babe while he was talking to her on phone.....its not like they are married and she has to pick his call by force..even married couples miss each others calls and then call back...I think the guy is just running his imaginations wild ..to top it all up, he hasn't shag the babe..so it's not like he knows her standard operating ring tone..
bros olosho dey pick call even with chewing gum for mouth wen knacking. Infact I once had dis side chic wey dey even pik him guy call wen knacking session

1 Like

Re: Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by R3B3L(m): 8:16am On Jun 19, 2017
khiaa:

If you feel that insecure then you will be investigating every relationship that you are in including your marriage, all of your life. Ok if they show their true colors that's a good thing for you. Like I said, what's done in the dark will come to light.
It doesn't matter where I am from, people are the same everywhere, you have the good along with the bad.
quite convinced dat there's more bad here... Nigerian girls are very stubborn. Security comes from knowledge dat ur interests are protected.. "knowledge".. being ignorant or blind to a fact isn't knowledge. It's a choice most make dat bites dem eventually.. I agree nufin stays hidden... but knowing how tins are early enuf protects u to an extent.. not bad to b trusting. . But it should b with someone deserving.. and ders fairly any deserving over here. And it's dat bad dat pepole investigate deir marriages... for gud reason too..
Re: Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by R3B3L(m): 8:25am On Jun 19, 2017
khiaa:

If a person is doing you wrong you don't have to hire a detective or do your own investigation. I believe and I know from experience that what is done in the dark will surely come to light. If you find out the person is doing you wrong then it's up to you to decide if you want to work it out or walk away.
I chose to walk away.
how long did u endure ds attitude before choosing to walk away.?? Wouldn't u have felt better knowing sooner Dan later.??
Re: Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by khiaa(f): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2017
R3B3L:
quite convinced dat there's more bad here... Nigerian girls are very stubborn. Security comes from knowledge dat ur interests are protected.. "knowledge".. being ignorant or blind to a fact isn't knowledge. It's a choice most make dat bites dem eventually.. I agree nufin stays hidden... but knowing how tins are early enuf protects u to an extent.. not bad to b trusting. . But it should b with someone deserving.. and ders fairly any deserving over here. And it's dat bad dat pepole investigate deir marriages... for gud reason too..

LMAO grin grin Gosh you have a very negative spirit. If you think that Nigerian girls are stubborn you will never be able to handle western girls. grin But seriously, when you are in a relationship you are rolling the dice because you don't know who will or who won't betray you.

That is when trust comes in, you have to give it and receive it as well, there is no other way. You can't spend your days and nights spying on someone, that doesn't make sense. If the relationship has you losing your mind, brother it's time to move on, there is no need for spying, testing, investigating because obviously the person or your lack of security is making you miserable.
Re: Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 19, 2017
someone wey dey recieve doggy style while on phone grin.it is finished grin

Re: Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now by khiaa(f): 8:57am On Jun 19, 2017
R3B3L:
how long did u endure ds attitude before choosing to walk away.?? Wouldn't u have felt better knowing sooner Dan later.??

The thing is, he was very kind to me, treated me very well. I was in a relationship with him for awhile. I am a very busy woman and I don't have the time or patience to track people down.
Like I said, when the truth came to light, I was gone.
Do I regret the relationship, I surely do. Do I regret not spying on him, I surely do not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did Marriages In The Olden Days Last Longer Than Present Marriages / Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? / Virgin At 20 Year Is It A Shame Or Something To Be Proud Of As A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.