Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? (5077 Views)

She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee’s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by anthonydunamis: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
'Getting married to someone solely based on their physical looks is like buying a house based on a picture of the front yard. Most people want to enjoy how the front of their house looks, but that doesn’t usually head the list of the top ten things they’re looking for in a home. How many bedrooms and bathrooms? Have the appliances been updated in the last five or ten years? What kind of shape is the foundation in? The outside may be most important to some people, but they’re probably people who haven’t owned a home before. The inside of a house — space, appliances, interior design — can cover a multitude of sins outside. But no amount of paint and creativity outside can fix serious issues inside.'

Look at the picture of Michael Hoskin and Turia Pitt below. If all that the man saw in her before her accident was just a pretty face or a great body, by now he would have left her. In fact, he proposed to her AFTER the accident. When a surprised CNN interviewer asked him why, he replied 'I married her soul, her character, and she's the only woman that will continue to fulfill my dreams.'

So, make sure you really get to know that guy or lady before making the serious commitment of marriage. Also make sure that YOU have much more to offer the other person than just physical attractiveness. Invest more on improving your character and personality than on makeup, clothes, weight loss, etc. After marriage, there is no turning back. God bless you! smiley

Facebook: Anthony Igbinosun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by Cutehector(m): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by lillyana(f): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
Love leads
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by emeraldknytt(m): 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
I don't know why I do it but I still assume people, most of my friends' face (those I knew way back), retrogessively. I still have a couple of my friends I refer to with the nickname he got while we were still classmates. What I am saying is,

"I will definitely look past the flaws and deformation, after all there is absolute perfection in flaws"...

I may pull it off as far as she doesn't look down anymore on herself.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by LordIsaac(m): 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
More than that, God forbid, I will. For as much as she yet draws breath, nothing shall separate me from her.

11 Likes

Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by talktonase(m): 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hmmm The heart of man is really deep because no art can show the minds construction on the face.It is really not easy settling for such a person But truth be said it is either the guy is doing it out of pity for her because he fears no one may love her because of her burnt physical features and on the other side it may be that self pity has condescended her to accept the marriage proposal and remain in it due to self pity.We humans can be very funny.The man can wake up and tell her he is doing her a big favour...Life has people with nothing but crap in them.I am speaking from experience!

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by Richiy(f): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
Why the hell not?

It's that time it will be sweeter sef. All the karashikas chasing him will disappear. We can now date and love in peace grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by iykekelvins(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
And it just had to be her face. Damn..
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by AuroraB(f): 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
iykekelvins:
And it just had to be her face. Damn..
undecided You've not answered the question yet grin
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by schumastic(m): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
anthonydunamis:

When a surprised CNN interviewer asked him why, he replied 'I married her soul, her character, and she's the only woman that will continue to fulfill my dreams.'

Invest more on improving your character and personality than on makeup, clothes, weight loss, etc. After marriage, there is no turning back. God bless you! smiley

this two sentences are the strong part of the whole story, some ladies who believe all they can offer is sex, there are over a million girls out there that will snatch your man from you by offering him a better sex, good characters, personality and fulfill his dream, if you think that's all what you can contribute in your relationship then don't feel bad if he dumps you for the next lady..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
I'm touched cry

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by anthonydunamis: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
AuroraB:
undecided You've not answered the question yet grin

grin grin grin
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
Richiy:
Why the hell not?

It's that time it will be sweeter sef. All the karashikas chasing him will disappear. We can now date and love in peace grin grin

Keep deceiving yourself o undecided
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by badassdude: 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
op, all these your analogy of house no go work! but why her face?
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by Laveda(f): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
cry cry

I married her soul, her character, and she's the only woman that will continue to fulfill my dreams.'

Now that's a man right there.smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by Cholls(m): 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
my brothers and sisters my our LOVE never be tested ---- Fashola(SAN)
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by AuroraB(f): 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by GoldenJAT(m): 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
I cannot say 1 thing here... and do another thing.

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by Philistine(m): 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
Wow! This is true love! Very rare attribute.

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by firstking01(m): 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
It will never cross my way, so the question is not for me.
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by NevetsIbot(m): 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
I reject it in jesus name..... Amen.... This should never happen to bae, never... I'd keep her... Bae is beautiful inside too.
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by EWAagoyin(m): 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
is nt like our children will be given birth to with burnt face... dis is a non issue to me atall I'm way above physical attributes.... not like she was like dat b4, nt dat it will affect d taste of her puśśy ...just face... its nothing to me honestly I will marry her 10x more set and show her off all d time join sef.....I love different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
oh no!this will never happen to my boo. kiss cry i cant leave him,no matter what!
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
No.. It's over from the moment she heals.. Can't break up with her when she's healing.. But I'll be looking for another bae.. Once she's healed.. I don kwamot
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
Richiy:
Why the hell not?

You are not safe
The karishikas chasing him will continue as long as he has money
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
OBTSubtle:
No.. It's over from the moment she heals.. Can't break up with her when she's healing.. But I'll be looking for another bae.. Once she's healed.. I don kwamot
Why tho
Btw if you're willing to stay throughout the healing process there's a high chance that you'll become attached

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by Izen: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
schumastic:

this two sentences are the strong part of the whole story, some ladies who believe all they can offer is sex, there are over a million girls out there that will snatch your man from you by offering him a better sex, good characters, personality and fulfill his dream, if you think that's all what you can contribute in your relationship then don't feel bad if he dumps you for the next lady..

You really didn't have to make your comment gender specific. It goes both ways or do you have something against women?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by schumastic(m): 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
Izen:

You really didn't have to make your comment gender specific. It goes both ways or do you have something against women?

I DISAGREE WITH YOU ON THAT CUS IF YOU ASK ME, A GUY PUTS IN MORE EFFORTS THAN THE LADY IN TERMS OF RELATIONSHIP, ALSO THEY ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE TO SHOW THEY CARE BY PROVIDING FOR THE NEEDS OF THEIR LADY...ONLY FEW WOMEN KNOW THERE ARE MORE THINGS TO CONTRIBUTE IN A RELATIONSHIP THAN JUST SEX AND EXPENSES, I REPEAT ONLY FEW
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by anthonydunamis: 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
99 percent of people would either leave or stay out of pity and guilt. cry This man has a big heart and if he truly stayed because of love, then he is one of the realest men I have ever known. smiley smiley
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by Presh900(m): 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
I just dey laff at these people wey dey talk say"i love her not her face" una dey mad o.. When a million other girls are out there you want me to be stuck with damaged goods, i dey mad??
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by JEMIMAWISDOM(f): 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
Izen:

. I think he does, his signature explains better
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by demolinka(m): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
It boils down to ur perception of love - Paul defines it best in his epistle in Corinthians (I forget d passage). This is a true reality check for intending couples, esp those on pre-wedding pics snapping spree.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Feminists Have Come Again! / Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... / My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.