Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. (5079 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by nasoeb: 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
During the weekend, decided to hang out with 2 of my friends to get some of those lovely goat meat/fresh fish peppersoup at a usual joint.
Nothing resets the brain more efficiently like a cold bottle of chilled beer and a plate of peppersoup. Cause now am not sure if it was the combo or just real desire that got into my friend after he saw lady at the next table with a guy having a plate of ishiewu. Must agree the lady's got the coke bottled-shape. When he inquired, I told him she is married and live down the next street. Since then, my friend has decided that he is willing to pay 80k just to sleep with a married lady. He believes there is something sweet in them that only there husbands enjoys and dont want to share.
So ladies, 80k up for grabs if you interested.
You can contact him or add me up on whatsapp to connect him.
Re: My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 06, 2019
nasoeb:
[s]During the weekend, decided to hang out with 2 of my friends to get some of those lovely goat meat/fresh fish peppersoup at a usual joint.
Nothing resets the brain more efficiently like a cold bottle of chilled beer and a plate of peppersoup. Cause now am not sure if it was the combo or just real desire that got into my friend after he saw lady at the next table with a guy having a plate of ishiewu. Must agree the lady's got the coke bottled-shape. When he inquired, I told him she is married and live down the next street. Since then, my friend has decided that he is willing to pay 80k just to sleep with a married lady. He believes there is something sweet in them that only there husbands enjoys and dont want to share.
You can contact him or add me up on whatsapp to connect him.[/s]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by slimjohn2k5: 11:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
Mad people everywhere
He is not the first
I hear of people who want to sleep with one eyed, deaf, slowpoke, albino.

He should not waste his money, because of this mental issue

15 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:04am On Nov 07, 2019
no wonder so many ignorant people are dying by the boatload... i hope you end up marrying the exact same type of low life married women you are looking for.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 07, 2019
cry

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by nasoeb: 12:27am On Nov 07, 2019
I have advised him but yet he said its his cash and he can give it away to who ever he wants.
Re: My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by Vega100: 12:40am On Nov 07, 2019
Tell your friend to bring his mother for me, I'm willing to pay him $10,000 he can PM me for details..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by madone: 12:54am On Nov 07, 2019
nasoeb:
I have advised him but yet he said its his cash and he can give it away to who ever he wants.
tell ur friend that his sister cnt fvck a guy for 30mins he should bring one if they last 29 min I pay him160k

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 07, 2019
Helping your so called friend in this kind of quest shows how low you are too.

You know a lot of people are struggling financially and you want to take advantage of that to confuse struggling married women in this forum.

I advise that you desist from this path of destruction you've chosen else you will be a victim someday. sad

15 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by rex444(m): 1:20am On Nov 07, 2019
na Yaba left una go drink ?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 07, 2019
Inthemoment:
221.30 United States Dollar cry
172.13 Pound sterling cry

cry
grin grin grin grin

Re: My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by kingxsamz(m): 4:07am On Nov 07, 2019
nasoeb:
During the weekend, decided to hang out with 2 of my friends to get some of those lovely goat meat/fresh fish peppersoup at a usual joint.

As usual, you guys keep claiming that it's your friends who needs something.
Tell your friend to post it by himself on Nairaland.. .
Yeye...

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by khallebb(m): 6:04am On Nov 07, 2019
When I'm looking for only 4k to start a small business. SMH
Re: My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by Realtizzy(m): 6:12am On Nov 07, 2019
what a foolish post by a bastardized idiot.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by nasoeb: 7:10am On Nov 07, 2019
khallebb:
My brother isn't life funny at times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by Xavi2019: 7:44am On Nov 07, 2019
khallebb:
What kind of business?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by DaHrNn0001: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2019
Demented people everywhere...Lobbish

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by UncleSnr(m): 11:00am On Nov 07, 2019
Re: My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by rowland545(m): 11:05am On Nov 07, 2019
Something is telling me that dis friend this yeye OP is talking about is himself.....

Sleeping with a married woman is a dept only repayable by blood......its wrong from all standard decease from it OP....

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by Korllami007: 11:09am On Nov 07, 2019
Many are mad but few are taking treatments.

Your madness is unique.
Re: My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by vivalavida(m): 11:33am On Nov 07, 2019
This one na ritual killer

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by rtdCivilservant: 11:44am On Nov 07, 2019
nasoeb:
Is ur mother not a married woman? Why look far when ur mother is by the corner or patapata she go de for village de farm, at least 80k go go a long way for ur mama life.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
nasoeb:

If you want to bang a married woman just go ahead and approach her.

Don't be offering cash as if it's a prostitute you're looking for
Re: My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by mejai(m): 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
Let me report this thread to be closed.
Re: My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by chigoziri2403(m): 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
He can manage this one

Re: My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by Amb25: 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
one man food is another man poison. when me dey look n run up n down for N100k to complete my rent. my Broda repent ooooooo
Re: My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by LOWLIFER: 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
Shiooor

Story is uninspiring
Re: My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
LOWLIFER:
d
Why you commenting like this?
Re: My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by nasoeb: 7:59am On Nov 08, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

Is ur mother not a married woman? Why look far when ur mother is by the corner or patapata she go de for village de farm, at least 80k go go a long way for ur mama life.
I didnt know since buharo came in that rnglish has become essentially scarce commodity. Did you read the part I said "MY FRIEND" or are your village people that bad that not only did they put you in bottle but took away your sense of reasoning too?
Re: My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by rtdCivilservant: 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2019
nasoeb:

I didnt know since buharo came in that rnglish has become essentially scarce commodity. Did you read the part I said "MY FRIEND" or are your village people that bad that not only did they put you in bottle but took away your sense of reasoning too?
The point I was trying to make is that if u are sensible enough u would not bring such nonsense on behalf of ur friend to nairaland, but since u chose to be stupid ur mother should be the closest married woman to you so why look else where.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. by Marley147: 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
[quote author=Kelemath post=83806527][/quote]rubbish. Must you post on nairaland if you don't know what to post then rest cry cry

(1) (Reply)

"I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display / Which State Has The Highest Number Of Runs Girls / Unlimted Reasons Why Its Easy To Be A Woman Than A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.