Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

I Have A Crush On Him But He Might Be Gay. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Crush On Him But He Might Be Gay. (8521 Views)

What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? / It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Crush On Him But He Might Be Gay. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ok. This thread took some twists and turns

Excuse the pun lipsrsealed
Re: I Have A Crush On Him But He Might Be Gay. by youngaz(m): 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
SkinnyDude:
op izen
is this dude one of your exes who throw bomb here and there?
I ain't anybody's Ex...garrit?...
Re: I Have A Crush On Him But He Might Be Gay. by Dvibs: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
Na so
Re: I Have A Crush On Him But He Might Be Gay. by Izen: 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
Dvibs:

You see...this is what i mean!
You got it all wrong with what i said.
You don't have to feel bad dear.
This is where your inferiority complex come to play, you don't have to go up to this extent to prove yourself and worth to me.
One more thing, you sound like pessimistic being, always try to look at positivity in all situations. I ain't hating dear coz i got no hate in my blood. ONE LOVE.

At the end of the day, you don't go about telling people they don't know their worth. It is quite insensitive of you. If you don't have anything nice to say, it's better not to say anything at all. ONE LOVE.
Re: I Have A Crush On Him But He Might Be Gay. by Burgerlomo: 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
Izen:
I don't know why I always fall for guys beyond my reach. I've had two boyfriends all my life, both cute. First loved me to the tee but his English is not of this world. I had to break up with him because I was embarrassed to show him off. It wouldn't have been fair to him. Though in recent years, I realized that he has joined bad gang. At a point, he suggested that I be his side chick angry I eventually broke all comms with him when out of the blue he asked me to send him airtime. I was like, "does this guy think I'm still stupidly in love with him? Oshisco!
The second was an asshole. Also had grammatical problems (am I cursed or something?) though not as bad as the first. He broke up with me out of pettiness and when he tried to crawl his way back, I put him in his place. I don't do all that ex s.hit.
I've had serious crush on just three other guys. Two ended up being my best friends. One knew I had a crush on him but sister-zoned me. Even when I tried to distance myself from him especially when he started dating a mutual friend, he didn't let me. The other one is my longest close friend. I came to know from a mutual friend that the feeling was mutual but that was a long time ago. We both never talk about it. The last one went to school in another country. I have a feeling he knew because he unfriended me on Facebook.
I've not had any other real crush until recently. I had a brief crush on this close male friend but we were both in relationships then. He used to hint that he wasn't interested in a relationship with any other girl then. He also had too many female friends for my comfort even though he tried to make me feel special. I had to borrow myself brain and kill the feelings. Not long after, his girlfriend broke up with him, mine also broke up with me (for unrelated reasons). He then started changing his narrative that he wants to stop fighting how he feels about me. Unfortunately, my feelings had died down by then so I just told him I couldn't date him because of religious differences.
Little did I know that I would be eating my words in the near future. Now I've fallen for another guy, same religion as my friend. Cute to the bone. In fact, he's everything I've dreamt of in a man. Soft-spoken, silently naughty, smiles a lot, common interests, in a profession I'd love hubby to be in, etc but different religion. I thought that was the worst thing that could happen until I started following him on his social media pages. Mehn, was I in for a rude awakening? My people, his pictures are mostly of cute guys in very fishy poses. He is followed by a lot of gay people and their rapport is always something else. The last straw was when he posted a pic of himself almost groping himself half-naked. As an observant person, I just felt that pose wasn't for girls (he's not your typical fuc.kboy), he was trying to get the attention of a certain group of people that I'm no part of.
Now what I want to know is if I should kill the feelings I have for him or am I overreacting? He hasn't made any advances other than being extremely friendly & chatty. Recently, he did something for me that I know he's never done for anyone before. In fact, I had to remind him and he just laughed it off. The way he looks at me sometimes wink there are times I feel he laughs way too much at my jokes cos they're not always funny.
Nairalanders, am I reading too much meaning into all these signs? I know gay guys tend to be free with girls. He is not feminine at all tho.
You can see that I've had a limited number of crushes because when I fall I fall really hard. Some last 2-3 years. My shortest was the one before this current one and I believe this current one contributed to me killing those feelings. Should I be open to love if it comes or should I face front?

My advice to you is to have a Crush or Mirinda on Patrick the Igodomigodo himself, he has all the qualifications that you're looking for
Re: I Have A Crush On Him But He Might Be Gay. by Dvibs: 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
Serious
Re: I Have A Crush On Him But He Might Be Gay. by iwatch: 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
Izen:
Okay, you know what guys..... You don't have to give me any advice. Let's all pretend like we don't have our emotional sides. I'm asking a genuine question here that affects me because I don't want to fall in love and get hurt in the process. Is it bad to ask? And no, I'm not jobless. My life is perfectly okay. I'm just falling in love and hoping it's not with the wrong guy. If you have ever experienced something like this and want to help, thank you. I'd really appreciate it. But as for those of you insulting me, I really don't know what you're trying to achieve. Is it to make your selves feel better about your maturity or what? It's not by force to comment.

How long have you been a member on here?
Re: I Have A Crush On Him But He Might Be Gay. by iwatch: 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
Izen:

Please don't let your low self esteem about your negative bank balance rub off on me, it's not my fault you're broke. You clearly read where I listed the qualities I love about him and chose to ignore. The funny thing is that we're colleagues. Not everything is about money. I've spent on male friends before and it's really no biggie to me.
You should have posted this in the family section. It will surprise you to know the age range of over 60% of posters here. The days of matured fellows around here is gone, only a few are around. So do not take their comments serious.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On Him But He Might Be Gay. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
Perseus:

Nooooooo....get back here!

wink
Re: I Have A Crush On Him But He Might Be Gay. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
Too many immature people on the first page though. Like what does it take to just move to the next thread if you have nothing sensible to contribute rather than attacking the poster? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Crush On Him But He Might Be Gay. by buffalowings: 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
Gays are usually freer with women cos they ain't looking for sex with them.
Op just forget it

Or else if he is bisexuality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) / Should I Go After My Baby's Daddy Or Should I Move On With My Life / Is Jealousy Normal In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.