Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,593 members, 7,823,580 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Help Am Confused , This Church Girl Is In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Confused , This Church Girl Is In Love (1304 Views)

My Experience With A “church Girl” / How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) / I’m Confused, This Shocking Thing Happens Whenever I Have S*x With Men – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Am Confused , This Church Girl Is In Love by Amazingcidpro(m): 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
hello guys , I got to knw this girl from where I do buy computer software, she is cute, talk and nice , we got along , nd we exchanged number, even d day I took her number , I didn't save to tell u I wasn't after her sef, nd d second time I took her number she was like so u didn't store my number , nd wen I took it this time around I saved it with software girl , now from there she invited me to her church before going it took me time , after going to her church we became close , she is this holy girl type , all our talk na church , give ur life to Christ, la bla bla, we became so close that she won't sleep at night without hearing my voice nd any time i dirty talk with her she will say she is a child of God I should stop it, if I tell her I love her she will say God love is d best, so I one her side but I knew it that she liked me, so I decided not to advance , suddenly one morning she sent me a voice note saying she can't stop thinking about me , that am I sure I really love her , me I shock ooo......now she met a friend of her who is married nd when that friend asked her when she will have a man in her life she told me , she tot of me when her friend asked her that, now she said she wants us to go out on a date to have a deep discussion .....should I open up to her or i should just be friend with her
Re: Help Am Confused , This Church Girl Is In Love by AnodaIT(m): 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hmm

Re: Help Am Confused , This Church Girl Is In Love by sirliu(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
What did IFA say?

AnodaIT:
Hmm
Re: Help Am Confused , This Church Girl Is In Love by Presh900(m): 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
what are you saying?? I can't task my brain to read all this biko.... Lmao @ "God's love is the best" God will marry her ahbi??
Re: Help Am Confused , This Church Girl Is In Love by omega25red(m): 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
poster

when you met her, we weren't there when you took her number we weren't there, when you talked dirty to her, we weren't there. Only you can decide if you like her or not. Only you know if you just want to hit and run or if you truly only see her as a friend. If you don't really like her like that, make sure you tell her now so as not to hurt her later.

3 Likes

Re: Help Am Confused , This Church Girl Is In Love by Cholls(m): 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
my brother that lady need a husband please I beg you help that sister in the Lord.

read these three times to understand my message.

1 Like

Re: Help Am Confused , This Church Girl Is In Love by Amazingcidpro(m): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
she is a wife material, I like her nd I lover her but she is too religious to bang her sef go be war , I have tot about it and I don't want to hurt her nd same time I don't want to lose her , she is so caring nd amazing, and am not ready for marriage ni, she is a wife material nd she has every quality of a good wife but am in the world nd she is in d spirit how we go cope if konji hold me ........at same thing don't Wana lose someone amazing like her
Re: Help Am Confused , This Church Girl Is In Love by kuchikau: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.
Re: Help Am Confused , This Church Girl Is In Love by VaginaTerrorist(m): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
Guy dat gal has no Love 4 you@all! Her brain remembered you as potential mugu and wants to trap you into marriage talks cux all her friends are married. Well now play along but dont waste time to fork her before her love4you expires... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help Am Confused , This Church Girl Is In Love by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
Amazingcidpro:
she is a wife material, I like her nd I lover her but she is too religious to bang her sef go be war , I have tot about it and I don't want to hurt her nd same time I don't want to lose her , she is so caring nd amazing, and am not ready for marriage ni, she is a wife material nd she has every quality of a good wife but am in the world nd she is in d spirit how we go cope if konji hold me ........at same thing don't Wana lose someone amazing like her

If you really like/love her, there should be nothing in the 'world' holding you back. You said she's a good lady, hold on to her bro.
Re: Help Am Confused , This Church Girl Is In Love by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
kuchikau:
Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.
You need dirty slap.

Yeye boy!.

1 Like

Re: Help Am Confused , This Church Girl Is In Love by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
Amazingcidpro:
Is sex everything if you truly love someone?...Can't the konji wait instead of losing a wife material?.
Re: Help Am Confused , This Church Girl Is In Love by omega25red(m): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
Amazingcidpro:
As an adult, these are the conversations you have with her. Compromise and communication= best recipe for an excellent relationship
Re: Help Am Confused , This Church Girl Is In Love by ElsonMorali: 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
Amazingcidpro:

So what's the problem there? Tell her you dont love her. Simple. In fact send her an sms tonight that no need for a date. Youre not into her. Let her go her way before you ruin her life abeg.
Re: Help Am Confused , This Church Girl Is In Love by Olasco93: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
Where you met her doesn't matter. The girl may just make your life Better since you said you're in the "world" she is in the "spirit"
It's even better when a Lady loves you more because she can do anything to make your life Great. I know guys don't take desperate girls serious, but you may not meet her type anymore...
A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Help Am Confused , This Church Girl Is In Love by kuchikau: 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
Benita27:
You need dirty slap.

Yeye boy!.
I no say na to carry Ur big toto around na him u sabi.

Stuppid men have made u valuable.

(1) (Reply)

How Do Cheaters Feel About Their Cheating? / "My Wife Is The Best Woman Ever" - True Life Story / My Kid Sister || Watch Hot 2017 Latest Nigerian Nollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.