Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (809305 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by prettysassygirl(f): 7:17am On Jul 03, 2017
PhilipGallagher:

Woah, did she really mislead people all because say she wan carry first? If that's true then I can imagine how her personality is. This is just sad.
Mislead who? Are you alright at all? Please if you can't comprehend what was written,then don't start saying rubbish,see how some people carry my matter for head
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by AlexCk: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2017
Xcozee:

You may need to take another chill...
In MJ's voice: YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

Lol,
Same here,

But my chill pill strong sha, grin
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by PhilipGallagher(m): 7:33am On Jul 03, 2017
prettysassygirl:

Mislead who? Are you alright at all? Please if you can't comprehend what was written,then don't start saying rubbish,see how some people carry my matter for head
Dafuq is wrong with this one. Do I know you, did I mention you. I never quoted you, if you read my comment you would see a question mark (?) there. You do know what a question mark is right?
Is brain "Paining" you?

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by prettysassygirl(f): 7:36am On Jul 03, 2017
PhilipGallagher:

Dafuq is wrong with this one. Do I know you, did I mention you. I never quoted you, if you read my comment you would see a question mark (?) there. You do know what a question mark is right?
Is brain "Paining" you?
Abeg go and sit down and stay off my case
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by PhilipGallagher(m): 7:44am On Jul 03, 2017
prettysassygirl:
Abeg go and sit down and stay off my case
I hope you take your own advise.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by jpmoriarti(m): 7:50am On Jul 03, 2017
Lady, simply admit you got it all wrong by your various comments here. The exercise has more than 1000 candidates. Do you imagine that those who will eventually get in are those who held info to themselves? Not true at all. Large-heartedness can earn you more favors than you can imagine. There are a lot of excellent candidates in the exercise. What do you think will make all the difference? Favor!

I had 3 candidates who consulted me privately from here after I did my AC. I happily told them all they need to know. That will definitely not affect my chances with FBN. If I am going to be admitted a staff there, I definitely will be admitted. In fact, the way i saw it, it even enhanced my chances.

Please try to see it this way too.

9 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by shegzy4luv(m): 7:56am On Jul 03, 2017
prettysassygirl:

Na you sabi,simple advice I gave,am now labelled a bad person by idiots that can't even think straight,whatever,I don't care,my points still doesn't waver,I only gave the same advice the fbn gave us,no brother,no sister,they are here forming kind people for me,una for tell the fbn man all these gibberish nonsense you guys are telling me,stupid sets of hypocrites.
no one intend to criticize you but I admonish you to go back and read through the nonsense you posted, I don't have personal hatred for you because i dont even know you but i totally dislike the percieved inconsistency in your post. Next time ,try to be consistent and stop being attention seeker.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by prettysassygirl(f): 7:58am On Jul 03, 2017
shegzy4luv:
no one intend to criticize you but I admonish you to go back and read through the nonsense you posted, I don't have personal hatred for you because i dont even know you but i totally dislike the percieved inconsistency in your post. Next time ,try and be consistent.
Whatever
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by prettysassygirl(f): 8:13am On Jul 03, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Lady, simply admit you got it all wrong by your various comments here. The exercise has more than 1000 candidates. Do you imagine that those who will eventually get in are those who held info to themselves? Not true at all. Large-heartedness can earn you more favors than you can imagine. There are a lot of excellent candidates in the exercise. What do you think will make all the difference? Favor!

I had 3 candidates who consulted me privately from here after I did my AC. I happily told them all they need to know. That will definitely not affect my chances with FBN. If I am going to be admitted a staff there, I definitely will be admitted. In fact, the way i saw it, it even enhanced my chances.

You all are still getting me wrong,am not against helping,or giving advice,am not against it at all,after all the basics the first set of people gave me helped me a lot,am just of the opinion that the information given is okay already and would help even the weak candidates among us,but its just an opinion,my opinion and I don't see anything wrong with that so I am not accepting that I am wrong cos I aren't and would make the statement all over again,some people just read few Lines,didn't even try to comprehend it then rushed to judge,some of them even said I misled others because of the example I gave,I believe in team work because without team work nothing works,if anyone doesn't like my opinion,they should just jump and pass,am not imposing it on anyone,its just an opinion,they should stop forming good people for me,am not a callous person,I just said something and they are hyping it.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Divami: 9:04am On Jul 03, 2017
prettysassygirl:

You all are still getting me wrong,am not against helping,or giving advice,am not against it at all,after all the basics the first set of people gave me helped me a lot,am just of the opinion that the information given is okay already and would help even the weak candidates among us,but its just an opinion,my opinion and I don't see anything wrong with that so I am not accepting that I am wrong cos I aren't and would make the statement all over again,some people just read few Lines,didn't even try to comprehend it then rushed to judge,some of them even said I misled others because of the example I gave,I believe in team work because without team work nothing works,if anyone doesn't like my opinion,they should just jump and pass,am not imposing it on anyone,its just an opinion,they should stop forming good people for me,am not a callous person,I just said something and they are hyping it.
The point most pple are trying to make about wat u sed is the fact that u had to lie about having done or not done the assessment. you stated d truth after another candidate piped low n you noticed he wasn't hitting you directly. Let ur yes be yes next time, that's all that's bin said.
I somewhat agree with you that there's too much info now but it doesn't matter. Excellent pple will always excel. So have no fear.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by prettysassygirl(f): 9:13am On Jul 03, 2017
Divami:
The point most pple are trying to make about wat u sed is the fact that u had to lie about having done or not done the assessment. you stated d truth after another candidate piped low n you noticed he wasn't hitting you directly. Let ur yes be yes next time, that's all that's bin said.
I somewhat agree with you that there's too much info now but it doesn't matter. Excellent pple will always excel. So have no fear.
Okay,I accept am wrong in that,and I will definitely not make that mistake next time

7 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Joyintwos(m): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2017
Divami:

This is just the summary.
prettysassygirl:

Okay,I accept am wrong in that,and I will definitely not make that mistake next time
Thumbs up, case closed.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by LollyJoe: 10:18am On Jul 03, 2017
Hope it won't lead to overdose.

same shoes here, am thinking of calling but at the same time something is cautioning me. Still on chill pill.

AlexCk:

Lol,
Same here,

But my chill pill strong sha, grin
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by CuteMorriz: 10:44am On Jul 03, 2017
jpmoriarti:

Bro I respect you a lot on this thread, even though I don't comment much because my work is time intensive but the few moments I take out to browse through you always make sense!!! I just want to ask what is the structure of the numerical? Is it the usual Gmat similar to what we wrote in December or is SHL charts or combination of both. Also the critical/analytical is it similar to what we did in December? Or the typical GMAT critical reasoning...Thanks...Success!!!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by jpmoriarti(m): 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
CuteMorriz:
Bro I respect you a lot on this thread, even though I don't comment much because my work is time intensive but the few moments I take out to browse through you always make sense!!! I just want to ask what is the structure of the numerical? Is it the usual Gmat similar to what we wrote in December or is SHL charts or combination of both. Also the critical/analytical is it similar to what we did in December? Or the typical GMAT critical reasoning...Thanks...Success!!!
Thanks for your kind comments>

The numerical and logical tests are a bit harder than what we wrote last December. Personally i didnt find most of the questions easy. With time breathing down my neck, i gambled some of them. Not to discourage u though, u might find them simpler than I did. I will say the structure is closer to SHL for the numerical. The logical now come add some small numerical questions join. I was surprised.

Goodluck!

6 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Mush: 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
jpmoriarti:

The numerical and logical tests are a bit harder than what we wrote last December. Personally i didnt find most of the questions easy. With time breathing down my neck, i gambled some of them. Not to discourage u though, u might find them simpler than I did. I will say the structure is closer to SHL for the numerical. The logical now come add some small numerical questions join. I was surprised.

Goodluck!
Im telling you the numerical and logical wasn't funny, Logical was now More numerical on top.
My own advice to the few remaining would be to
1. Take down ur points during the group chat, you'd need them all through.
2. Learn your PPT
3. Rehearse well for your Interview, its gonna be quite drilling.Info on the type of questions have been posted (and I wouldn't in other not to over share info).
4. Work on your essay writing skill
5. Dress very smartly
6. Try and move fast in your 3 tests, you may be unable to finish if you slow
Be optimistic!
Whatever happens, its still all good.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by solonazzy: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=sallysalsa09 post=57927374][/quote]
7am too.....hope it went well
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by heryourdayji: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
jpmoriarti:

Goodluck!

I Sent you an Email, Pls Reply ASAP @jpmoriarti

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Tripleb: 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
It's great what have seen here so far...if we are really sharing these tip bits about the AC for the sake of brotherly love, placing others above ourselves and helping others succeed and not because we want to be seen as the champ on the thread then am impressed, but if u must know our actions here translates to competitive advantage, I hope u will feel fulfilled knowing fully well u handed ur baton of success to another, if you won't then u ve a distorted motive from the start.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
I just finished, its really not a big deal. Just prepare for the numerical and logical reasoning. Then read up about FBN and their services. Don't forget its not about what you say, but how u say what you say. Just rey and make small sense and be confident.

7 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Brymo: 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
ezzo09:
I just finished, its really not a big deal. Just prepare for the numerical and logical reasoning. Then read up about FBN and their services. Don't forget its not about what you say, but how u say what you say. Just rey and make small sense and be confident.
what situation was presented to you guys as a matter of discuss (this is pertaining to grp discussion)
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by jpmoriarti(m): 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
heryourdayji:

I Sent you an Email, Pls Reply ASAP @jpmoriarti
I have now replied
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by heryourdayji: 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
jpmoriarti:
I have now replied
Thanks
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by bodmas01: 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
Mush:

Im telling you the numerical and logical wasn't funny, Logical was now More numerical on top.
My own advice to the few remaining would be to
1. Take down ur points during the group chat, you'd need them all through.
2. Learn your PPT
3. Rehearse well for your Interview, its gonna be quite drilling.Info on the type of questions have been posted (and I wouldn't in other not to over share info).
4. Work on your essay writing skill
5. Dress very smartly
6. Try and move fast in your 3 tests, you may be unable to finish if you slow
Be optimistic!
Whatever happens, its still all good.
hello, i sent you a mail
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Tigris007: 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
prettysassygirl:

Your intentions were fully supported by me.....though your style execution gave room for the messenger to be attacked.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by heryourdayji: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2017

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Tigris007: 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
Usually I don't do this but....I feel the need to help those who think "what will be will be....Broses and Sises
grin..

What will be will not be...what will be is a product of your deliberate effort. This is exactly the reason our politicans are raping us dry and nothing will happen.

The nigerian youth is radiant with brilliance and our fathers/elders know this...thier last vestige of relevance is politics and that why they kill to remain there. We do not seize our future by "saying what will be will be"

A typical nigerian will say "all naa by luck" but it was a former US president that said..."I am a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."

By every instituted law(whether law of the universe,nature,spiritual or logical)....it is not right to help another person at your own detriment, believing what will be will be

Being new in christ, I used to think I was holier than Jesus(yeah!) until I understood a disciple can't be greater than his master.....

Remember the parable of the wise virgins
Remember Jesus said "love your neighbour as yourself"

I know you will say " angry or
grin over firstbank recruitment but....this is symptomatic of why 70million youths(including me) are been raped by our elders and as it goes on we say "what will be will be

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by beshiman(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
Tigris007:
Usually I don't do this but....I feel the need to help those who think "what will be will be....Broses and Sises
grin..

What will be will not be...what will be is a product of your deliberate effort. This is exactly the reason our politicans are raping us dry and nothing will happen.

The nigerian youth is radiant with brilliance and our fathers/elders know this...thier last vestige of relevance is politics and that why they kill to remain there. We do not seize our future by "saying what will be will be"

A typical nigerian will say "all naa by luck" but it was a former US president that said..."I am a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."

By every instituted law(whether law of the universe,nature,spiritual or logical)....it is not right to help another person at your own detriment, believing what will be will be

Being new in christ, I used to think I was holier than Jesus(yeah!) until I understood a disciple can't be greater than his master.....

Remember the parable of the wise virgins
Remember Jesus said "love your neighbour as yourself"

I know you will say " angry or
grin over firstbank recruitment but....this is symptomatic of why 70million youths(including me) are been raped by our elders and as it goes on we say "what will be will be

What will be may not be if one refuses to act, that is working towards achieving the set goal.

It's well!

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Tigris007: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
beshiman:

What will be may not be if one refuses to act, that is working towards achieving the set goal.

It's well!

That's it my brother....you can't plant a paw-paw tree and expect an apple fruit...unknowingly we do so not realising the creator does not support it.

You can't expect someone (who out 120,000 made it to the last 2500) not to be so intelligent enough as to outscore you when you give him all the information to succeed...it is a natural law.... pls give pointers not specifics

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by jmanity: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
heryourdayji:
Hey Guys!! I decided to Check the thread for 2013 Recruitment Exercise ...

https://www.nairaland.com/1291773/first-bank-graduate-trainee-recruitment/78

I understand successful Applicants will have to Submit these Credentials for Documentation,

1.Birth certificate/age declaration from local ,state or federal hospitals only.no private hospitals
2.SSCE cert with date of birth on it.
3.Bsc cert/notification of result wit registra signature on it
4.NYSC cert.

Also 1) NYSC discharge/exemption.
2) Government marriage certificate for married ladies.
3) Sworn declaration of name for those that have changed their names

My Question is Will NECO Certificate Still be accepted Since There is No Date of Birth On it...
(Btw, I have a Waec Cert. Just that there is error on the DOB on it, and i didn't make all compulsory subjects)

Make it past the AC first before you start talking about documentation.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Jarus(m): 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
This week's mock session holds this Thursday, 3-6pm at our Yaba office. Details below.The feedback from the past batches we have coached has been encouraging.

Jarus:
INTRODUCING FIRST BANK MOCK ASSESSMENT CENTER

By JarusHub Career Consulting
(www.jarushub.com)

JarusHub, Nigeria's most authoritative career resources center, is organizing MOCK assessment center for candidates for the forthcoming First Bank assessment center.

JarusHub banks on its wide network and experience to coach candidates on interviews and assessment centers. We have coached over 200 candidates for the recruitment processes of top companies like PwC, KPMG, Shell Nigeria, Shell Germany, World Bank, NLNG, NNPC, GTB, Oando, Meristem etc and our success rate has been upward 90%.

See past Mock ACs we organized:

Shell (https://www.nairaland.com/2714408/apply-2015-2016-shell-petroleum/71#45234854),
KPMG (https://www.nairaland.com/2097634/kpmg-graduate-trainee-aptitude-test/66#43064940)
NLNG (https://www.nairaland.com/1495870/2013-nigeria-liquified-natural-gas/126#34148257)
PWC: (https://www.nairaland.com/3583841/pwc-nigeria-graduate-recruitment-2017/65#55498778)

The forthcoming First Bank Mock AC will cover:

1, Mock group study, where you will be divided into groups and made to discuss topics as you would do in real First Bank assessment
2, Mock interviews - where you will be interviewed one by one
3, Mock presentation - You will be made to present as though it's real life First Bank presentation.

Feedback will be provided on areas you need improvement on. Tips on dealing with each of these AC will also be shared with you.We have done this for many top recruitments in the past and most of the candidates that attended our mock AC passed.

The coaches are highly experienced in corporate Nigeria.

Benefits of attending this mock AC

1, Best form of preparation with feedback on your performance and coaching on improvement. Practice boosts yoru confidence.
2, Getting to meet and familiarizing yourself with other candidates who may end up in your group at the real AC in First Bank

VENUE
JarusHub OFFICE
60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay Street (Behind Total Filling Station), Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos

FEE
This is a rigorous 2 hour session and our fee is N5,000 only. This service goes for as much as $700 (N210,000) in other countries e.g http://300financegurus.com/coaching-page/

DATES
The mock AC will hold in batches as follows:

Batch 1: Thursday, June 15 (3-6pm)
Batch 2: Thursday, June 22 (3-6pm)
Batch 3: Thursday, June 29 (3 -6pm)
Batch 4: Thursday, July 6 (3-6pm)

To register, send an sms to 07036442913 stating your batch of preference.

JarusHub
Nigeria's #1 Career Resources center

NOTE: If we get up to 15 candidates in Abuja, we can come to Abuja for another session.

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.