Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323140 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
mayoor15, please what time did you arrive and what time did you finish the whole process?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2017
SacrodAYAN:

Nice one.....success to you
Amen
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
LaRochelle:
mayoor15, please what time did you arrive and what time did you finish the whole process?
just get there as early as 8 or even before 8, that guarantees you to be either number 1 or 2 for d interview, it's first come first serve but number one can leave as early as 11am
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Titanmike(m): 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2017
Na wa oo. Oral interviews have begun. Success to all.

I am slated for May 9th anyone with me?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by DarryOsh(m): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2017
Titanmike:
Na wa oo. Oral interviews have begun. Success to all.

I am slated for May 9th anyone with me?

I'm for May 9th
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Enigma1403(m): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2017
Trapqueeen:

Gonna send you a mail.

I'm yet to get your mail.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by odutobi23(f): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
please those who had their oral interview today how did it go. please I Dont mind the details.
any may 8 in here?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
I believe this is the time when nobody wants to share. As it increases the chances of the next man...
Am I wrong?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
odutobi23:
please those who had their oral interview today how did it go. please I Dont mind the details.
any may 8 in here?

grin Who minds the details tele?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by r4blessing: 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
optimusmind:
I believe this is the time when nobody wants to share. As it increases the chances of the next man...
Am I wrong?
maybe but i think interview is usually tailored according respective candidates. like the guy that said he was asked if he was nervous, don't expect the same question probably the interviewers perceived that he was nervous that was why he was asked the question
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
Abeg na who dey write names of noisemakers sef??

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Titanmike(m): 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
DarryOsh:

I'm for May 9th

Oh that cool, can we exchange numbers.

perhaps do you know anyone else being interviewed that day?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nwagbaradav: 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
odutobi23:
any may 8 in here?

Nobody wan drop hints for the thread. sad In fact, According to f last thread, I think it was edn.ut1 and the.realAdonye that even gave hint... (Or one of them). They were in the same group too. They gave real-time and detailed summary of their( /his) interviews.

Since na OYO tinz, seems we all are gonna visit the old thread and hustle it out for ourselves.

Big S/O to mayor.15 .... You are the real boss!

Success to you all "presenting" tomorrow. Godspeed!

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nwagbaradav: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
optimusmind:
Am I wrong?

I really don't think so. I think they take as many that perform well. At least, according to the last thread. It in no way decreases your chances of success (or so I think). Anyway, wen I do my own, I go give una full gist!

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
nwagbaradav:

Nobody wan drop hints for the thread. sad In fact, According to f last thread, I think it was edn.ut1 and the.realAdonye that even gave hint... (Or one of them). They were in the same group too. They gave real-time and detailed summary of their( /his) interviews.

Since na OYO tinz, seems we all are gonna visit the old thread and hustle it out for ourselves.

Big S/O to mayor.15 .... You are the real boss!

Success to you all "presenting" tomorrow. Godspeed!
You are the bigger boss, life is simple, if the job is yours bro, you will get it, we have a testimony here, it took ednut 3 trials before he got it, respect to the big boss..

5 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by jinx47: 8:16am On Apr 12, 2017
nwagbaradav:

Nonny76

3 gotten. 2 more.
NaturalNerd kindly check my signature for phone number. WhatsApp only!

Any other person? cheesy

27th
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Narcissistdalu(m): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2017
Hi guys. Apologies for not giving y'all feedback yesterday ( Even though I know I'm not obligated to but you get my point lol).

Anyways, I had a terrible terrible interview yesterday. A behavioural question was thrown to me which took me off balance and shattered my confidence but I can only hope for the best right now even though I'm sure my chances are pretty slim at this point.

Mayor has pretty much summarised everything. The first stage is a group presentation where you'd be given an issue to discuss on. Don't worry, it's an issue basically anyone at this stage can make meaningful contributions to as I think everyone in my group did fair enough. Just read up on current economic issue in Nigeria and the world at large. The good thing is that theyre more concerned about your ability to work in a team than the things you say I presume. You don't want to come off as being condescending to your team mates just because youre well informed on the topic being discussed.

The second stage which is the one on one interview stage is the tricky one. First of all, be rest assured that the interviewers are the best guys you'd ever meet. At a point, they noticed my confidence was shattered and tried to cheer me up and lift my spirits by asking me to just discuss any topic that interests me. They really do not care about your technical abilities at this stage but ate more concerned if youre going to be a good fit at pwc. The questions at this stage are more situational questions that seek to find our what you'd do if you were certain situations.

Really trying to get my mind off my terrible interview session yesterday as you probably won't see me make any contribution here anymore. I wish you all the best in your interviews. Go out there and conquer.

God bless you all

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 12, 2017
Thanks bro. Just hope for the best. God bless you
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ayooluwa2(m): 10:01am On Apr 12, 2017
jinx47:

27th

Thanks a lot. Please are they very specific about the part for HOD and NYSC PPA
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by r4blessing: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2017
Narcissistdalu:
Hi guys. Apologies for not giving y'all feedback yesterday ( Even though I know I'm not obligated to but you get my point lol).

Anyways, I had a terrible terrible interview yesterday. A behavioural question was thrown to me which took me off balance and shattered my confidence but I can only hope for the best right now even though I'm sure my chances are pretty slim at this point.

Mayor has pretty much summarised everything. The first stage is a group presentation where you'd be given an issue to discuss on. Don't worry, it's an issue basically anyone at this stage can make meaningful contributions to as I think everyone in my group did fair enough. Just read up on current economic issue in Nigeria and the world at large. The good thing is that theyre more concerned about your ability to work in a team than the things you say I presume. You don't want to come off as being condescending to your team mates just because youre well informed on the topic being discussed.

The second stage which is the one on one interview stage is the tricky one. First of all, be rest assured that the interviewers are the best guys you'd ever meet. At a point, they noticed my confidence was shattered and tried to cheer me up and lift my spirits by asking me to just discuss any topic that interests me. They really do not care about your technical abilities at this stage but ate more concerned if youre going to be a good fit at pwc. The questions at this stage are more situational questions that seek to find our what you'd do if you were certain situations.

Really trying to get my mind off my terrible interview session yesterday as you probably won't see me make any contribution here anymore. I wish you all the best in your interviews. Go out there and conquer.

God bless you all
don't give up hope yet. God has away of doing things and thnx alot for the tips
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by JARUSHUB: 10:37am On Apr 12, 2017
INTRODUCING PWC MOCK ASSESSMENT CENTER

By Jarushub Career Consulting
(www.jarushub.com)

JarusHub, Nigeria's most authoritative career resources center, is organizing MOCK ASSESSMENT CENTER for candidates for the forthcoming PwC Assessment Center.

JarusHub banks on its wide network and experience to coach candidates on interviews and assessment centers. We have coached over 200 candidates for the recruitment processes of top companies like PwC, KPMG, Shell Nigeria, Shell Germany, World Bank, NLNG, NNPC, GTB, Oando, Meristem etc and our success rate has been upward 90%.

See past Mock ACs we organized: Shell (https://www.nairaland.com/2714408/apply-2015-2016-shell-petroleum/71#45234854), KPMG (https://www.nairaland.com/2097634/kpmg-graduate-trainee-aptitude-test/66#43064940) NLNG (https://www.nairaland.com/1495870/2013-nigeria-liquified-natural-gas/126#34148257)

The forthcoming PwC Mock AC will cover:

1, Mock group study, where you will be divided into groups and made to discuss topics as you would do in real PwC assessment
2, Mock interviews - where you will be interviewed one by one
3, Mock presentation - You will be made to present as though it's real life PwC presentation.

Feedback will be provided on areas you need improvement on. Tips on dealing with each of these AC will also be shared with you.We have done this for many top recruitments in the past and most of the candidates that attended our mock AC passed.

The coaches are highly experienced in corporate Nigeria and some of them are ex-PwC staff.

Benefits of attending this mock AC

1, Best form of preparation with feedback on your performance and coaching on improvement. Practice boosts yoru confidence.
2, Getting to meet and familiarizing yourself with other candidates who may end up in your group at the real AC in PwC

VENUE
jarushub OFFICE
60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay Street (Behind Total Filling Station), Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos

FEE
This is a rigorous 2 hour session and our fee is N5,000 only. This service goes for as much as $700 (N210,000) in other countries e.g http://300financegurus.com/coaching-page/

DATES
The mock AC will hold in batches as follows:

Batch 1: Sunday, April 9 (4-6pm)

Batch 2: Monday, April 17 (4-6pm)
Batch 3: Sunday, April 23 (4-6pm)
Batch 4: Sunday, April 30 (4-6pm)
Batch 5: Sunday, May 7 (4-6pm)

To register, send an sms to 07036442913 stating your batch of preference.

JARUSHUB
Nigeria's #1 Career Resources Center
http://www.jarushub.com/interview-coaching
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by SacrodAYAN: 11:05am On Apr 12, 2017
Alright...

Done

So Mayoor has done justice already....be REALLY TIME CONSCIOUS during the group work tho and enjoy the interview grin

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Asiwaju12345: 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
SacrodAYAN:
Alright...

Done

So Mayoor has done justice already....be REALLY TIME CONSCIOUS during the group work tho and enjoy the interview grin

I tink i knw diz person
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by SacrodAYAN: 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
Asiwaju12345:

I tink i knw diz person

grin grin
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Asiwaju12345: 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
SacrodAYAN:

grin grin

FST.....B.U right?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
Narcissistdalu:

God bless you all
It is well bro. God go make am happen.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by SacrodAYAN: 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
Asiwaju12345:

FST.....B.U right?

Yea....Accounting? B.U?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by SacrodAYAN: 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
Narcissistdalu:

God bless you all

Hy...don't conclude its terrible yet.....focus on other things while we wait...mine was so 'not terrible' that it got me thinking of going for my masters (if u know what I mean grin )
God bless you too

3 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Asiwaju12345: 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
SacrodAYAN:

Yea....Accounting? B.U?

Yeah yeah grin grin grin
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
SacrodAYAN:

Hy...don't conclude its terrible yet.....focus on other things while we wait...mine was so 'not terrible' that it got me thinking of going for my masters (if u know what I mean grin )
God bless you too
Guess you saw people with CFA, ACCA, foreign masters and local masters... It happened to me also, starting ACCA this year by fire by force...its made worse when you see people with those qualifications and are also working in top financial organisations and you will be like, me with bsc, my mates are not here
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Asiwaju12345: 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
mayoor15:
Guess you saw people with CFA, ACCA, foreign masters and local masters... It happened to me also, starting ACCA this year by fire by force...its made worse when you see people with those qualifications and are also working in top financial organisations and you will be like, me with bsc, my mates are not here

CFA applying for Graduate trainee...are you kidding me
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by SacrodAYAN: 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
mayoor15:

Foreign and local masters grin grin grin.......not like that jare.....twas the one-on-one interview......like make I just kuku join academic Line Of Service kind of masters...me and interviews angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (96) (Reply)

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.