Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,310 members, 7,839,501 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Dangers Of Blood Covenant 9 Final Episode - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dangers Of Blood Covenant 9 Final Episode (1711 Views)

Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover / Breaking Blood Covenant Help / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangers Of Blood Covenant 9 Final Episode by Flickzvill(m): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
Joy insisted that i must marry her weather goodor bad, i told her that our genotype doesent match and ifactually we got married, we will be giving birth sicular. [ss]She said that i have already broken her heart bykeeping her for good seven years..This issues was a serious one, i told my parents about it and they advised me never to marry her.When Joy got home that very day after the lab test, she told her parents also and they insisted that i mustmarry her. This became a serious problem between the two families..I told some of my friends about it and they still advised me not to marry her, had it been i knew, i wouldn't haveentered into blood covenant with her but love and pleasure pushed me to do it.I called Joy on phone and was pleading with her to forgive me and break the covenant with me but she refused..As we are dangling in this serious issue, anotherterrible thing happened. Oneday Joy closed from her work placeand was coming back home, she was so tired because she over labored herself that day, it was around 8pm in theevening, the day was dark already, Joy was coming back from work and at a particular junction,...https://osagiesblogs..com/2016/10/dangers-of-blood-covenant-9-final.html
missed episode 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8? click the link above

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Plans For Christmas Eve And Christmas Day? / . / Don't Worry You Gonna Be Fine!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.