Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover (58718 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by Tabithatim: 1:42am On Mar 20, 2019
-Unveiled - Covenant university student (@damilolaajayi_ ) that was DICKcleared missing couple of days ago and found.

-Gist came through , she has been under the cover of Mark ikotun (@mark_kotun)" #lagostoibadan https:///06xisCD18g

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by Tabithatim: 1:43am On Mar 20, 2019
More

Re: Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by 7Alexandre: 1:52am On Mar 20, 2019
She went for a Dick Appointment

grin grin grin

Lol...

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by luminouz(m): 1:53am On Mar 20, 2019
DICKcleared missing!!!!! grin

Omoh...she get mind sha.....what if the mofo she went to meet really had bad thoughts for her...he already has a cast iron alibi to bail himself out...easy meat fun awon Iya AYAMATANGA!!! grin
She put her folks through shiit and thaz very bad!!!!

Why go through that route when she has options?....I fondly remembered atinuke that year...na to form holyghost brother go greet her for house, nack well and come out with big tummy(she always insists a preacher mustnt go home hungry grin) and a takeaway pack!!!

129 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by phemsie(m): 1:54am On Mar 20, 2019
see her face sef, like mashed potatoes.

i wonder the kind of guy dicking her sef.

men yaff suffer, konji na real bastard

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by Architectkene: 1:54am On Mar 20, 2019
Is really funny
Re: Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by megareal: 1:54am On Mar 20, 2019
The extent people would go because of konji. undecided

Next time, if I see "Girl Missing..... " and I type; check her boyfriend's place, make nobody curse me o.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by yesloaded: 1:55am On Mar 20, 2019
Mark must be luminouz friend grin

na their work

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by pharoahs(m): 1:55am On Mar 20, 2019
Covenant appointment

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by SirLakes: 1:57am On Mar 20, 2019
We have Dickcleared her seen

Case closed.

Nexxxxxxxt! smiley

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by donfarexzee(m): 1:59am On Mar 20, 2019
yesloaded:

na their work
7Alexandre:

grin grin grin

Lol...
7Alexandre:
[b]She went for a Dick Appointment

grin grin grin

Lol...
[/b]
7Alexandre:

grin grin grin

Lol...
Re: Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by BareFacedLies(m): 1:59am On Mar 20, 2019
She went to get some dick grin

5 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by dalass(f): 2:00am On Mar 20, 2019
Dick-cleared? Lobatan grin grin grin cheesy

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by Oodja: 2:01am On Mar 20, 2019
She was actually "dicknapped"

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by DaVinChiSam(m): 2:01am On Mar 20, 2019
Okay
Re: Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by luminouz(m): 2:02am On Mar 20, 2019
yesloaded:

na their work

The guy grin
Him try small!!! wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by Fisher007: 2:02am On Mar 20, 2019
Hmm so she got dickmatized and every girl and guy on nairaland throwing the first stone (forming holy and righteous brethen).

Now don't get me wrong. Am not supporting her moves or motives. But we all know how it is for all these caged children seeing freedom for the first time. Especially if she is a girl.

Well her case was that she got caught. Simple.

Make God just give the upcoming millennials church mind because what I see on a daily basis is scary and outrageous.

Me that am even talking I wonder where my siblings are shocked Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by sheungeek(m): 2:12am On Mar 20, 2019
orishirishi

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by luckyz4rea(m): 2:13am On Mar 20, 2019
luminouz:
DICKcleared missing!!!!! grin

Omoh...she get mind sha.....what if the mofo she went to meet really had bad thoughts for her...he already has a cast iron alibi to bail himself out...easy meat fun awon Iya AYAMATANGA!!! grin
She put her folks through shiit and thaz very bad!!!!

Why go through that route when she has options?....I fondly remembered atinuke that year...na to form holyghost brother go greet her for house, nack well and come out with big tummy(she always insists a preacher mustnt go home hungry grin) and a takeaway pack!!!

When you cage people or try to be too protective, that's what happens when they get the chance to do what they really want.

She's grown enough to make decisions for her self whether good or bad. Though not in support of her act!

19 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by Drenimarcus(m): 2:14am On Mar 20, 2019
Oh boy una don Carry am come here.
Re: Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by Brightolanton(m): 2:17am On Mar 20, 2019
More revelations expected
Re: Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 20, 2019
tongue
Re: Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by handsomeyinka(m): 2:18am On Mar 20, 2019
A dick can reconstruct a woman’s life.

The Power of Dick

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by themonk(m): 2:19am On Mar 20, 2019
grin
Re: Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by CallmeeNelson: 2:20am On Mar 20, 2019
what dick can cause �
Re: Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by Lexusgs430: 2:27am On Mar 20, 2019
Tabithatim:
-Unveiled - Covenant university student (@damilolaajayi_ ) that was DICKcleared missing couple of days ago and found.

-Gist came through , she has been under the cover of Mark ikotun (@mark_kotun)" #lagostoibadan https:///06xisCD18g

Dickcleared indeed.......

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by durubennie(m): 2:28am On Mar 20, 2019
Lol
That is what happens when you cage an adult

12 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by atikuobi2019nig: 2:33am On Mar 20, 2019
pls oh no body should bring bad name to that school

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by neutrotoba(m): 2:34am On Mar 20, 2019
How do you spell 'Expel' for maximum effect

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by Victoria25(f): 2:37am On Mar 20, 2019
Konji is a killer disease.
Re: Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover by clemmonce(m): 2:41am On Mar 20, 2019
phemsie:
see her face sef, like mashed potatoes.

i wonder the kind of guy dicking her sef.

men yaff suffer, konji na real bastard
with what you type I know say nah America you dey. Dont ask me how I know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Heartbreak Story Here / How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.