Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? (5111 Views)

MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) / Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by mespusinglez(m): 6:28am On Feb 10, 2018
Pls I Really Need An Answer.

I Love My Lady So Much, Back Then In School We Were Always Together ,she is in level 2 now,But Since I Graduated last year ...things have changed,the communications are fading, and when i told her about the strange feelings i have she said "i am the only guy in her life" but am not satisfy...
so i told her that i have a CCTV in the school.
so sometimes i do call her and tell her that my CCTV caught her chating with a guy today in school.she will said yea that the guy was just her course mate..
i did that often...and sometimes she do call herself to report herself about what happened in the school that day and will ask wether my CCTV didn't tell me and i will like i know but just not in the mood to tell her....
but honestly guys i really love her but my mind is telling me otherwise.

pls help
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by Greene66: 6:30am On Feb 10, 2018
Yes

But

Can a man be faithful to one woman?

9 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:31am On Feb 10, 2018
Yes.
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 10, 2018
Not this Earth,maybe Pluto or Mars

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by dingbang(m): 6:32am On Feb 10, 2018
Only if the man is giving her proper sex.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by mespusinglez(m): 6:38am On Feb 10, 2018
Greene66:
Yes
But
HOW
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by mespusinglez(m): 6:39am On Feb 10, 2018
Smarty98:
Not this Earth,maybe Pluto or Mars
SOMEHOW RIGHT
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by mespusinglez(m): 6:40am On Feb 10, 2018
Greene66:
Yes
But
MEN CASE ARE DIFFERENT
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by Greene66: 6:40am On Feb 10, 2018
mespusinglez:
HOW

Who would cheat would cheat...

Who would be faithful would be faithful.

There is no arrangement or technology or logic about it.. It's all about choice and personality.

Men cheat more than women but society have found a way to create a fuss over women cheating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by mespusinglez(m): 6:41am On Feb 10, 2018
dingbang:
Only if the man is giving her proper sex.
SEX...WHAT IF ANOTHER GIVES HER THE SEX BETTER THAN YOU DO

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by Greene66: 6:41am On Feb 10, 2018
mespusinglez:
MEN CASE ARE DIFFERENT

What makes it different?
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by mespusinglez(m): 6:42am On Feb 10, 2018
Greene66:

Who would cheat would cheat...

Who would be faithful would be faithful.

There is no arrangement or technology or logic about it.. It's all about choice and personality.

Men cheat more than women but society have found a way to create a fuss over women cheating.
TRUE...BUT I NEED YOUR ADVICE BASED ON MY STORY
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by ibietela2(m): 6:43am On Feb 10, 2018
mespusinglez:
Pls I Really Need An Answer.

I Love My Lady So Much, Back Then In School We Were Always Together ,she is in level 2 now,But Since I Graduated last year ...things have changed,the communications are fading, and when i told her about the strange feelings i have she said "i am the only guy in her life" but am not satisfy...
so i told her that i have a CCTV in the school.
so sometimes i do call her and tell her that my CCTV caught her chating with a guy today in school.she will said yea that the guy was just her course mate..
i did that often...and sometimes she do call herself to report herself that she didn't and will ask wether my CCTV didn't tell me and i will like i know but just not in the mood to tell her....
but honestly guys i really love her but my mind is telling me otherwise.

pls help

You will soon lose her with this your attitude

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by lalanice(f): 6:43am On Feb 10, 2018
mespusinglez:
don't mind that guy
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by mespusinglez(m): 6:44am On Feb 10, 2018
ibietela2:

You will soon lose her with this your attitude
I THOUGHT OF THAT...BUT IF YOU FOLLOW THE STORY WELL YOU WILL SEE THAT I HAVE STOP IT....SHE IS NOW THE ONE CALLING TO REPORT HERSELF
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by mespusinglez(m): 6:45am On Feb 10, 2018
Greene66:

What makes it different?
ITS IN THE BLOOD
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by Greene66: 6:47am On Feb 10, 2018
mespusinglez:
ITS IN THE BLOOD

It's not.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by rawpadgin(m): 6:47am On Feb 10, 2018
Imagine how a graduate is monitoring a woman in school!

If u don't want ur BP to high stop keeping tab on her. Now that u are a graduate, go & hustle, make enough money & marry her

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 10, 2018
No, a woman cannot be faithful.
Look at the bible. At least not in this world.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by mespusinglez(m): 6:51am On Feb 10, 2018
rawpadgin:
Imagine how a graduate is monitoring a woman in school!

If u don't want ur BP to high stop keeping tab on her. Now that u are a graduate, go & hustle, make enough money & marry her
THANK YOU
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by Ekiseme(m): 6:52am On Feb 10, 2018
Yes, i think so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by IamAirforce1: 6:56am On Feb 10, 2018
Not all women are Prostitutes

4 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by dingbang(m): 7:00am On Feb 10, 2018
mespusinglez:
then we can agree women are cheats by nature..

Cc: lalanice

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by ibietela2(m): 7:05am On Feb 10, 2018
mespusinglez:
I THOUGHT OF THAT...BUT IF YOU FOLLOW THE STORY WELL YOU WILL SEE THAT I HAVE STOP IT....SHE IS NOW THE ONE CALLING TO REPORT HERSELF

Lol
Anyway don't be suspecting and monitoring her

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 10, 2018
Yeah they can grin seriously I don't see any issue about this.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by habsydiamond(m): 7:20am On Feb 10, 2018
Everything Na Vis versa....if a lady cannot so are guys too
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by mespusinglez(m): 7:31am On Feb 10, 2018
habsydiamond:
Everything Na Vis versa....if a lady cannot so are guys too
GUYS CASE ARE DIFFERENT JARE
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by habsydiamond(m): 7:31am On Feb 10, 2018
mespusinglez:
GUYS CASE ARE DIFFERENT JARE
how guys come different

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by mespusinglez(m): 7:37am On Feb 10, 2018
habsydiamond:
how guys come different
WE THE BOSS
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by habsydiamond(m): 7:43am On Feb 10, 2018
mespusinglez:
WE THE BOSS
u don turn this thing to animal kingdom....'all animals are equal but some are more equal than the others'. If a man can be faithful so should some ladies who are not blackmarket....men are the head but women are the neck which means without the neck the hand is at risk....
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by Peachess(f): 7:49am On Feb 10, 2018
No offence OP, but you sound kind of insecure tho. Ladies are faithful when they're in love. . But distance makes people fall out love tho. And the same thing happens when you're too clingy.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by mespusinglez(m): 7:55am On Feb 10, 2018
habsydiamond:
u don turn this thing to animal kingdom....'all animals are equal but some are more equal than the others'. If a man can be faithful so should some ladies who are not blackmarket....men are the head but women are the neck which means without the neck the hand is at risk....
OFF KEY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Trick Women Use! / Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) / UREGENT: Romance Email Issue..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.