Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! (1451 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / 5 Things To Seriously Consider When Entering Into A Relationship / I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by platinumnk(f): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2009
Secretz:

Hahaha. . . . I can't do that sweety . . . you don't know who's reading . . . grin
However, I have to say, most women that I've heard of who do this kind of thing are very tactful in their approach and there is a higher chance she has feelings for both the men she is playing along, hence making it easier not to display some 'differences' in her normal behaviour, therefore not allowing room for suspicion of 'foul play' to arise . . . tongue

shhhhhhh u telling secretz angry angry angry grin grin

Itz funny how when women come unto Nairaland for help with a cheating partner, people will always tell her to have patience and pray and blah blah, move out , wait a while , the guy will change.
But when a female cheats its off with her head!!

My .02$- If you dont want to be cheated on, dont cheat, and even if you dont, neglect is a form of cheating. You are techically engaged to someone else rather than your partner, which leads to cheating.
Like someone said, if you cant treat her right, someone else will.  cheesy grin
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2009
platinumnk:

shhhhhhh u telling secretz angry angry angry grin grin

Itz funny how when women come unto Nairaland for help with a cheating partner, people will always tell her to have patience and pray and blah blah, move out , wait a while , the guy will change.
But when a female cheats its off with her head!!

My .02$- If you dont want to be cheated on, dont cheat, and even if you dont, neglect is a form of cheating. You are techically engaged to someone else rather than your partner, which leads to cheating.
Like someone said, if you cant treat her right, someone else will.  cheesy grin

Apparently Men get a free pass when they cheat but Women have to be lynched. undecided
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by TheSeeker(m): 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2009
Hahahahaha. Collaborations going on here grin grin
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by platinumnk(f): 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

Hahahahaha. Collaborations going on here grin grin

We women gotta stick together tongue tongue
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by TheSeeker(m): 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2009
Stick together to dispute what's the truth? grin grin grin
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2009
Atleast Im not biased when I state my argument undecided
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by TheSeeker(m): 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2009
Trust me -- and I don't know whoever groomed you -- but I have a feeling you're going to grow into a fine woman. Just don't be like some loud-mouthed cockroach grin
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

Trust me -- and I don't know whoever groomed you -- but I have a feeling you're going to grow into a fine woman. Just don't be like some loud-mouthed cockroach grin
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed I hate back-handed compliments embarassed Compliment me if you want to dont throw in a critique inbetween tongue Anyhoo im quite a shy down to earth gal wink
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by TheSeeker(m): 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2009
I didn't backhand the compliment but it's pretty normal that after every compliment an advice has to come right after it so you avoid the pitfalls. cool
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by ritaNL: 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2009
WOMEN don suffer for this world.
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by chic2pimp(m): 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Get with the times hun, Scientist are able to make sperm cells from embryonic stem cells so we will not be needing you for that soon wink
That won't happen anytime soon. It's all a load of bull cool
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2009
What's wrong with these Negros sef undecided
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2009
steeze:

@platinumnk are you female?

@everybody on this thread

[b][/b]WHY DOES EVERYTHING ON NAIRALAND HAVE TO END UP BEING A BATTLE OF THE SEXES THINGY?

I mean for the love of God, angry

Welcome to NL!
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by TheSeeker(m): 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2009
Yes, steeze, welcome to NL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Girl You Don’t Love Simply Because She Got Pregnant For You? / Love Making Techniques You Never Thought Existed - By Tim Group / Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.