Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) (8141 Views)

Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? / Do Girls Really Sleep With Dogs? / Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by Oahray: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
ferdvict2:
Lolz
What's funny?
Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by HCF(m): 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
Ironically, the fact that she returned the 8500,does not automatically translate to her being a good wife material.. don't u know that some women are exceptional when it comes to pretence?-at that stage, they put up the kind of attitude that makes you wanna rush and take them home to mama!!!...Let them marry, u will see sege grin. That's why the Yorubas say 'oja okunkun ni obirin'( women are like something u bought in the dark,be prepared to see the worst when u check the item in broad daylight)...
Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by ferdvict2(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
HCF:
Ironically, the fact that she returned the 8500,does not automatically translate to her being a good wife material.. don't u know that some women are exceptional when it comes to pretence?-at that stage, they put up the kind of attitude that makes you wanna rush and take them home to mama!!!...Let them marry, u will see sege grin. That's why the Yorubas say 'oja okunkun ni obirin'( women are like something u bought in the dark,be prepared to see the worst when u check the item in broad daylight)...

Nice fact
Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
How will she buy Peruvian Hair with Ten thousand?

Talking like if he has not seen fine girl before.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by OgaSirAde(m): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
We really need more of this kindoff ladies...with this life is good cool

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by hitchowoyemi(m): 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
my girlfriend/fiancee is a living example.
Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by ferdvict2(m): 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
hitchowoyemi:
my girlfriend/fiancee is a living example.

Dats Good

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
Confused Love
Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by ferdvict2(m): 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
Charlescobi:
My girlfriend does that but after rejecting it she will go and collect same money from another guy, maybe bleep him if required
She rather give me than to take from me
undecided
Strange
Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by UchaNwababa: 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
Smallville10:
just kidding
ok ooo
Re: Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) by oluwalewis(m): 10:45am On Oct 26, 2016
ferdvict2:
Hahahahahahahahahah, u no go kill me ooo
They are necessary evil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys / Tips On How To Woo Farano / Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.