Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,349 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? (2814 Views)

A Woman's Worth / Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] / A Woman's Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by Pharoh: 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2009
I found this video on youtube and thought it nice to share with the house.

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYcQDrgY6L0&feature=player_embedded#[/flash]

The video just described the worth of a an independent real woman IMO.
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2009
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by MissyB1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2009
I love this!!! Thanks for sharing.

cheesy Cheers to all Women. cool
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by Eaglebabe: 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2009
What exactly is ur mother's worth?
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by TheSeeker(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2009
Some are worth pain, agony, regret, misfortune; when some are worth so much happiness, success, fortune, blessing - name it. No matter what you say some women will forever remain nasty and some will remain blissful as they've been wired to be.
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by yme1(f): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

Some are worth pain, agony, regret, misfortune; when some are worth so much happiness, success, fortune, blessing - name it. No matter what you say some women will forever remain nasty and some will remain blissful as they've been wired to be.
no woman on earth warrants that no matter what undecided
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by Pharoh: 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2009
Eaglebabe:

What exactly is your mother's worth?

My mother is worth what cannot be paid for by me or any other person.

TheSeeker:

Thank you for expanding this and i made a comment under the video which is not being addressed. I specifically said a real woman but as for the nasty ones i would want to think they don't deserve such libel you described in your post even if they are nasty. But the truth is some have lost their worth in our eyes due to the terrible experience we had growing up.
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by MissyB1(m): 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2009
y me:

no woman on earth warrants that no matter what undecided
You took that outta ma fingers.
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by TheSeeker(m): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2009
[Quote author=y_me]no woman on earth warrants that no matter what[/Quote]

[Quote author=Missy B]You took that outta ma fingers.[/Quote]

You don't think so? If some men recount what they have gone through in the hands and life of some women, your jaws will remain open for eternity. I'm not taking them back, it is what it is.
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by MissyB1(m): 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

You don't think so? If some men recount what they have gone through in the hands and life of some women, your jaws will remain open for eternity. I'm not taking them back, it is what it is.
. . . .and there are women who have gone through hell in the hands
of men too. It's a 2-sided thang and even at that, NO ONE (Man/woman) deserves
those negativities You mentioned above.

Moreover, I'm not asking You to take back Your words but I sure
have a right to throw a rebuttal at any comment I think isn't 'in place'.
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by TheSeeker(m): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2009
Yes, you have the right to do so. So do I have the right to think who merits those negative things in my book - if a man does what makes his deserve those things, he should get his fair share of it all. A woman was supposed to marry a man and out of hatred for his kids, she killed his two lovely kids and you tell me she's not worth pain, agony, misfortune? Abeg!
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by dapsycool(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2009
Nice video, if this is what God made, then most Nigerian girls are devils hand-work, they are full of shit tongue tongue grin grin
I need to make my own video, part 2, Watch out!!! grin grin
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by chika98: 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2009
Nice but a woman has to know her worth and carry herself well.
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by nezerst(f): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

Yes, you have the right to do so. So do I have the right to think who merits those negative things in my book - if a man does what makes his deserve those things, he should get his fair share of it all. A woman was supposed to marry a man and out of hatred for his kids, she killed his two lovely kids and you tell me she's not worth pain, agony, misfortune? Abeg!

U sound like a kid. Bet are the women u know are killers?
Or was that what ur mum did to your father. Shiorr!!!
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by koolchicco: 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2009
@Poster

Well it depends on the way you look at it. undecided

BTW, are we talking about a Nigerian Woman or Otherwise? undecided tongue
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by TheSeeker(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2009
[Quote]U sound like a kid. Bet are the women u know are killers?
Or was that what your mum did to your father. Shiorr!!![/Quote]

Are you mad? Is madness your last or middle name? I'm a kid? Then you need to get out the shack you've confined yourself to and see what the real world is about. You must be clearly demented to mention my mom in a discussion that had absolutely nothing to do with you, or maybe you don't have a mom to appreciate in the first place - or maybe your father is an asshole that deserved to be treated like a curse . Worst still, do you have such a sad childhood? Maggot!
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by kanyeWest1: 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2009
Stupid Topic! Psfff angry

Everybody knows what a woman is worth. I think the current street retail market rate now is N3,000 per night. Women under 40 are so useless and stupid and extremely valueless except for their cunts which they sell for value. Real Men know their worth is only in the production of children as that is their primary tool on earth and secondly to be in the kitchen. Every other thing is secondary. I dont see a woman under 40 as anything other than a baby factory anything higher than N3,000 in market value for a woman especially on Nairaland under 40 is pushing it to the extreme. Anything lesser than that is a very good bargain.

Useless Cunts angry
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by PAININASS: 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2009
women worth a cum rag!
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 26, 2009
Alicia Keys - A Woman's Worth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PWunLT7Wgw
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by slimes(m): 12:10am On Oct 26, 2009
Her brain if she devotes time to use it.
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by Nignog: 12:42am On Oct 26, 2009
My body is worth n500 a hour.
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by Anuliph(f): 1:22am On Oct 26, 2009
This forum has been taken over by lots of little immature people. Turned a beautiful thread to a cesspit of vile and vulgar language.
How old are these boys? 18? Exchanging words online with sb u dont even know. SAD! Next thread pls.
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by Edbieni(m): 1:33am On Oct 26, 2009
Women worth what my mother worth. I dont know about u oh o o oooo
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by SeanT21(f): 3:56am On Oct 26, 2009
slimes:

Her brain if she devotes time to use it.

LMAO
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by Kunbee: 4:35am On Oct 26, 2009
chika98:

Nice but a woman has to know her worth and carry herself well.

I concur wink
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by nezerst(f): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

Are you mad? Is madness your last or middle name? I'm a kid? Then you need to get out the shack you've confined yourself to and see what the real world is about. You must be clearly demented to mention my mom in a discussion that had absolutely nothing to do with you, or maybe you don't have a mom to appreciate in the first place - or maybe your father is an asshole that deserved to be treated like a curse . Worst still, do you have such a sad childhood? Maggot!
U r just confirming what I said.
U r just a child and a stupid one at that. So ur mother
is spared from these profanities? (is she not a woman)
When u say woman, it has to be generalised. (ur mother, sisters, girlfriend, aunts etc.)
N sorry bout the way ur mother treated ur father. Idiott!!!
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by nezerst(f): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2009
To all u idiots posting rubbish on this thread,
if u think women are worth nothing,
ur mom, sisters, aunts, cousins, grandma etc
are worth absolutely nothing!!!
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by shooze: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2009
word
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by MsZee(f): 10:14am On Oct 26, 2009
I seriously wish the moderators should wake up and do their jobs. Lots of unnecessary things are being said on NL.
Its like the kids are taking over. angry angry
Please NLnder, learn courtesy and manners!

NL is gradually becoming uninteresting lipsrsealed
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by C2H5OH(f): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2009
Did you just wake up from a 20-year deep sleep or something? NL has been filled with unadulterated trash and jargon since kingdom come. Don't take it too seriously, you might rupture an artery.
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by mellow(m): 10:30am On Oct 26, 2009
This is a very nice Video and a very good Topic at that but there is only one flaw.The woman was not created but made after creation. Another thing, Some mothers do have them both in male and in female. I have met good ones and I have met bad ones. I have broken hearts and equally have my heart broken many more times than I care to count.So if we have to apportion profanities then I think both male and female have to take their fair share. But the bottom line is that a lady can take away more pains than she can cause.
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by Nezan(m): 10:53am On Oct 26, 2009
theseeker; One question, are 'theseeker' and 'the_seeker' one and the same person on this forum?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Blown Away (romanticaly) / In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad / 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.