Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? (2825 Views)

A Woman's Worth / Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] / A Woman's Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by Oluschenco(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2009
Women worth more than money, but they are sometimes problematic
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by Pharoh: 11:23am On Oct 26, 2009
Oluschenco:

Women worth more than money, but they are sometimes problematic

Thats what i was hoping to discuss here but it seems nairaland is not ripe for such issues since it doesn't have to do with sex undecided. But i am watching the thread anyway if there will be changes because this is just for testing the waters. I have more videos and interesting topics to put up here for discussion if things changes for the better or i give up at this stage.
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by mikeoscar: 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2009
Stupid Topic! Psfff

Everybody knows what a woman is worth. I think the current street retail market rate now is N3,000 per night. Women under 40 are so useless and stupid and extremely valueless except for their cunts which they sell for value. Real Men know their worth is only in the production of children as that is their primary tool on earth and secondly to be in the kitchen. Every other thing is secondary. I dont see a woman under 40 as anything other than a baby factory anything higher than N3,000 in market value for a woman especially on Nairaland under 40 is pushing it to the extreme. Anything lesser than that is a very good bargain.

Useless Cunts 

Hey, HEY, HEY,  Kanye, abi wetin you say you be sef, so you have graduated from jumping on stage and snatching Microphone from women to labelling them  eh?

Anyway President Barrack Obama of the U.S. in recognition of your achivement ignorance says "you  are a JACKASS"
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2009
Some 'mature women' still sleep with the 18-yr-olds oh.So spare us! Women just want praises when/where there were/are no deeds-unless to give birth and fuwadu. Okay cooking too!Gud mom means your father nearly died or he is dead.
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by mirababy: 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2009
why re u all debating and what re u debating?a womans what dey under her leg na! abeg make una nor dey troway spit.
Re: What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? by calcal: 4:44am On Oct 27, 2009
Credit should not be given to women just because they are mother after all no one forces to be one. Credit should be given to those among them that deserve it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Really Makes Some Ladies Cheat? / Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? / How to Attract a Good, Decent Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.