Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring (39078 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Orikinla(m): 11:33am On Oct 26, 2016
Beautiful and wonderful.
These are among the best natural prewedding photographs I have seen in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by fiponmile(m): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2016
HML
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by davou4eva(m): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Yet another wild horse tamed. Its all good, HML!

LOL
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Mzjacy(f): 11:47am On Oct 26, 2016
mencade6:
wetin happen......crude dey inside una toto?
you know kids by what they write.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Mzjacy(f): 11:48am On Oct 26, 2016
Hml to you both.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Getintouch2004(m): 11:51am On Oct 26, 2016
mencade6:
Them don fvck tire before them enter altar to say i do.

Receive common sense ijn
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by vectoh(m): 11:55am On Oct 26, 2016
obontami:
Let the kpanshing begin grin
continues!....hu tel u sey dem jus one begin?
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by TOMAPPYSUN: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2016
mencade6:
U no dey Bleep
Mstcheew
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by buffalowings: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2016
kinggogo:
Luvly

I won't attend again cuz u both r chelsea fans grin

See man u fan
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Berbierklaus(f): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Aww...

How beautiful. They're so cute.
What happened to your thread,I slept off the other night angry

PS: please help me like my lil sister's picture on @mostbeautifulgirlinkwara on Instagram or follow this link. https://www.instagram.com/p/BL-YEEtgWVm/
MISS KAOLAT

Thank you smiley
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by tivta(m): 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
My nigga...
Congrats
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by 2000viewsNg(m): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
Happy Married life in.....advance
Lovely Photos
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
LOL

Presh900:
oya come marry me..
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
lalasticlala:

Just seeing it. Cute photos. Congratulations
interesting so you also post?
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by steppin: 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
sexymoma:
Congrat bro!!
let nl guys continue chouting "naija gurls loves money"... we love money, we love money, na one of us wan marray so, nd na man like una wan marray am...even the ones wey nor get money follow dey chout "naija gurls like money"
nor be say money wey una dey give go reach us buy land for lekki sef

my brother God bless your union jere.
Which one be all this ranting na?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by dimexy247(m): 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
sexymoma:
Congrat bro!!
let nl guys continue chouting "naija gurls loves money"... we love money, we love money, na one of us wan marray so, nd na man like una wan marray am...even the ones wey nor get money follow dey chout "naija gurls like money"

So ur own na to make riches off some guys and buy land for Lekki? Ayam not understanding sis, pls get a life, work harder, get ur own money or go to the othza room.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by reubenbabatope(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
nice pinchures
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by humblemikel(f): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
Presh900:
must you rub my singleness in my face??
funny you
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by frugal(m): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
mencade6:
Be nice.

@modestdude, lovely pictures. Wish you all the best!
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Enoquin(f): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
Una fine oh...photography on point!

Shey your wife no get club ni? Me no go wear Arsenal jersey oh, na Man United!

HML in advance
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Presh900(m): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
humblemikel:
funny you
[come o,, you be man or woman??/b]
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by obontami: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
vectoh:
continues!....hu tel u sey dem jus one begin?
was just kidding breh grin
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by rubyradiance(f): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
mencade6:

Oh my goshhhh,some people are so petty and low
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by ideology(m): 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
so sweet kiss kiss kiss kiss , God butter my bread soon oooo cool cool cool cool , you have done well for me this year, this one thing is left smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
modestdude:
The Journey of love we started last year July will take a new level this Saturday 29th October, 2016 as we walk down the aisle to tie the knots.

Sweetness, you came into my life with lots of love, goodness, favour and blessings. I will cherish and love you every passing day of our lives. #Togetherforever

Lalasticlala come bless my love ministry
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by ajayi2016(m): 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
Happy married life bro...
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by modestdude(m): 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
ChrisKonor:

Wow.

This is style inspiring, I am putting the photos up in my blog, hope you dont mind??

HML.
You are welcome. If need for contact arises feel free to contact me. Who knows how far it might travel? grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Pringlez: 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
kinggogo:
Luvly

I won't attend again cuz u both r chelsea fans grin

Jus tell us the truth wey make you no go attend and forget the chelsea fan thingy!!
Hahahahhaaa
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by hejisman(m): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
congratulations Mode 9..May God be the builder of ur home..hml in advance.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Pringlez: 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
sexymoma:
Congrat bro!!

See finishing. Infact you are too much, gal!!! Hahahahaaaaaa
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by ezehisaac(m): 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
Nice one op
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by HealthCoach1: 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
Open the link below to read the testimony of someone that recovered from high blood pressure without chemical drug

http://thenationonlineng.net/uncovered-story-amaka-woman-recovered-completely-high-blood-pressure-without-chemical-drugs/
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by modestdude(m): 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
hejisman:
congratulations Mode 9..May God be the builder of ur home..hml in advance.
See my person, I salute you bro. Try unmask yourself small. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? / Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. / The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.