Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) (3727 Views)

Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by tyokunbo(m): 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
It is a tale of romance gone wrong. According to online reports, Lynnette Nxumalo (24), a Zimbabwe girl, threw herself under a train in Germany. She was impregnated by a man and, since she would lose her job as a consequence, decided to end her life. It is not as though she can’t put her life together once she gives birth to the baby. After all, she was an extremely beautiful girl.

Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2016/10/25/see-the-beautiful-girl-who-committed-suicide-because-she-was-pregnant-for-her-lover/

Here are Lynnette's photos.

Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by tyokunbo(m): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
Isn’t she beautiful? Can’t she put her life together? Read what online viewers said.

Rumbie Thelma: I fully understand her situation cz she was staying with the family she was working for. To her it might hv been too much to deal with as a foreigner if they chased her away from work or so. She just needed someone to talk to and I think everyone seeme…See More
Like · Reply · 2 · 19 hrs

Pius Terence
Pius Terence Doesn’t matter the pregnancy, rape e.t.c killing yourself won’t justify;she took a permanent decision on a temporary situation
Like · Reply · 1 · 6 hrs

Andrew Zaba
Andrew Zaba germany far 4 comments. nala joza bayafa bantu
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 7:26am

Maxwell Mahlanganise
Maxwell Mahlanganise What’s wrong with giving birth?
Like · Reply · 1 · Yesterday at 7:05am

Blessing Mapute
Blessing Mapute Sorry bosisi bami Geoginna and Jue so sad .God will give u peace
Like · Reply · 13 hrs

Rudolf Mariyo
Rudolf Mariyo Heart takes over her mind.
Like · Reply · 20 hrs

Solomon Chitimira
Solomon Chitimira Tragic indeed. .
Like · Reply · 22 hrs

Divine Zirebwa
Divine Zirebwa so sad
Like · Reply · 15 hrs

Bigboy Maho
Bigboy Maho Shame
Like · Reply · 22 hrs

Iben Mukaro
Iben Mukaro Maybe she was raped?
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 12:38pm

1 Reply
Meleka Malikosi
Meleka Malikosi so sad
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 6:46am

Hlengiwe Michelle Ncube
Hlengiwe Michelle NcubeSo sad I know her
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 1:11pm

Cut

May her soul rest in peace. A pity such a beautiful girl should kill herself. Perhaps she should have spoken to somebody. Should she have killed herself over the issue. Your guess is as good as mine.

Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2016/10/25/see-the-beautiful-girl-who-committed-suicide-because-she-was-pregnant-for-her-lover/
Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by Osama10(m): 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
You don't mean it.
Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by bitchcrafts: 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
How many years did u remove from her age to arrive at 24 op?

5 Likes

Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by steppin: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
This old mama is 24? Well..tie me up and call me Loretta.

3 Likes

Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by cassidy1996(m): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
she looks 30 something...

2 Likes

Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
What happened to rope?
This one is not FINE!!!
Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by lajoshua: 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
chaiii... she looks like one babe on nairaland with the moniker: chezzypuff or so.. can't really remember

Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by Presh900(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
lajoshua:
chaiii... she looks like one babe on nairaland with the moniker: chezzypuff or so.. can't really remember
cc:KingCheezyPuff
Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by lajoshua: 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
Presh900:
hahahaha see casting
Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by fullstreets: 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
Extremely beautiful you say?
Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
extremely beautiful..24 years
may her soul RIP
Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
If this one na 24 make thunder fire my yansh

1 Like

Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by Neimar: 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
beautiful my black yansh grin
Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
Presh900:
lajoshua:
Boy!!!/ undecided you havin' site problems?! She don't look like me
Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by lajoshua: 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you know I'll pretend I didn't see "boy"...and girl it's sight. gerrit

1 Like

Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by handsam(m): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Hey hommie.

Miss me? grin
Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
This is what depression can cause...There is more to this story than meets the eyes, can't just be because she was pregnant and as a result will lose her job.

Life is too good to contemplate suicide.
Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by slimthugchimee(m): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
she can go to hell for all i care

when she was collecring the york in the egg she know remember it to germinate to chicks

stupid piglets undecided
Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
lajoshua:

you know I'll pretend I didn't see "boy"...and girl it's sight. gerrit
don't correct my spelling undecided
And don't link me 2 tragic stories.

Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
If She's 24 Then am 9 angry
Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by Jenny1010(f): 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
when he was doing it without condom. you never thought of your job abi. you were screaming "fukk me harder baby. i want your cream".
Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
handsam:

Hey hommie.

Miss me? grin
No tongue but I did wonder about you .
~~
This thread is disturbing. Let me tag you someplace else
Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by lajoshua: 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
don't correct my spelling undecided
And don't link me 2 tragic stories.
i didnt mean to 'link' you to it...it was an on the spot stuff..when i saw her picture you just popped up in my head. my bad, but still you are quite rude. undecided undecided

Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
lajoshua:

i didnt mean to 'link' you to it...it was an on the spot stuff..when i saw her picture you just popped up in my head. my bad, but still you are quite rude. undecided undecided
I'm rude!!!! undecided
when you keep trying 2 say I look like this lady,she don't look like me!
It's a bit insulting,no slighting of her appearance intended.
And there's also the fact she's deceased.
~~
So excuse me if I'm not displaying my manners undecided
Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by jashar(f): 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
[s] but that is a grown a.ss woman.[/s]

Sad though.
Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by handsam(m): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No tongue but I did wonder about you .
~~
This thread is disturbing. Let me tag you someplace else

But you did tongue

It's all over you grin
Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by Annie939(f): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
why not use material to avoid pregnancy
Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by lajoshua: 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'm rude!!!! undecided when you keep trying 2 say I look like this lady ,she don't look like me!
It's a bit insulting no slighting of her appearance intended.
And there's also the fact she's deceased.
~~
So excuse me if I'm not displaying my manners undecided
Alright sowi.... you don't see it do you??... from the beginning it was meant to be a shade.. like I was pulling your legs.. do you get ?? so calm down dear
Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by sinaj(f): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
bitchcrafts:
How many years did u remove from her age to arrive at 24 op?
cheesy
Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
handsam:

But you did tongue

It's all over you grin
tongue
Re: See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo) by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 26, 2016
Jenny1010:
when he was doing it without condom. you never thought of your job abi. you were screaming "fukk me harder baby. i want your cream".
Sister, you've already spoiled! grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? / She's Not Happy I Changed / See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.