Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

She's Not Happy I Changed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Not Happy I Changed (3731 Views)

See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Not Happy I Changed by dimejisulaiman: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
There's this girl I met sometimes last year. We became instant friends and along the line we grew close. i would say we did fall in love with each other for a while, but something serious came up that caused a big rift between us and we had to stop what we were trying to build between us. I still hoped that with time, we would still visit what we were trying to do, but it became clear to me that she didn't want us to continue. We decided to remain friends. Or so I thought.

Over the next few months, I tried to rekindle the feelings we had for each other, but she kept squashing my efforts. Still, she kept insisting I do the things I used to do for her. One evening, we had a small arguement. She then asked me bluntly the way I've been acting, it seems I still love her. I told her yes, I still do. I asked does she still have some love for me? She said NO, that she had killed her love for me a long time ago. I felt used. I felt she drove a dagger in my heart. She immediately noticed the change in my demeanor and tried to apologize, but I told her it was okay.

I left her and went home. I decided right there and then that I wouldn't be as nice to her as I used to. I stopped doing the things i usually did. It's not like I cut her off totally, but I didn't allow her to have her way with me on things I used to let slide.

She noticed these and started complaining. One evening, she told me she wanted to do something financially. Usually when she asked me for help I would not hesitate, but this time around I told her she would find someone to help her. That's when she let loose. Saying that she noticed I've changed ever since she told me she doesn't love me anymore, that since that night I've been acting weird. Is that how a man's love for a woman waxes cold? I asked her how does she expect me to feel? I'm not her boyfriend and she already has someone else. Why doesn't she ask him? i told her I can't continue to do things for someone I know cannot be mine. She got upset and called me a jerk, saying I don't care about her anymore, blah blah.

Recently she sent me a message. She said I'm no longer her hero, that she didn't know I was this way, etc. I'm like this girl's looking for someone she can push around. I'm no longer that guy. She's like i'm too proud, I have an inflated ego about myself, etc, and she doesn't want to see me again. I said fine. There's nothing i can do about that now. You're with someone else.

I've not seen her for a while now. Today she sent me a Whatsapp message sayig she wants me to come to her house for xmas. I'm contemplating not going. Her boyfriend graduated and moved out of state, and I think she needs someone to hold her this festive period.
Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by kunlesufyan(m): 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
Baba play along, dont fall mugu sha. Limit your spending, you can help her out but only if you are getting some.

1 Like

Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by Oxster(m): 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
Go,don't spend but chop,,,,if she no gree Mk you no chop,,,delete her,,,moreover you don spend already

1 Like

Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by daewoorazer(m): 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2017

Lemme give u a zanga personal advice

Find a more curvy chick, even if na to rent am.... Go to d Christmas parry..... Make sure the curvy chick na heavy grubber..... Let her eat almost everything served...

Pretend some loved up moments, kisses, hand holding ....

But please, go with a bulletproof vest....

Thank me larer

3 Likes

Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by LivinaPatrick(f): 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
I think she is confused
Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by daewoorazer(m): 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
LivinaPatrick:
I think she is confused

No Nigerian slay queen is confused at a time in relationship....

She simply wanna kick him into friend zone... To start 'magaing' him

5 Likes

Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by labanj1(m): 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
FRIENDZONING at its best. Trust me if you continue to live under the illusion that she'll be yours it will end in more hurt. I know you love her but keep your distance and communicate less with her. I've been in your shoes, and I know she will just continue to use you for her own selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by GraGra247(m): 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
Op, I don't want to say that you are slowpoke number one of 9ja. A lady that plainly told you she doesn't love you anymore, she even has a boyfriend and you continue to spend on her and mess with her.

Now you're even contemplating visiting her on Xmas to sleep with her in absence of her boyfriend?

You're mumu never do?

Infact, you need Charlie boy

2 Likes

Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by blackmann(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
GraGra247:
Op, I don't want to say that you are slowpoke number one of 9ja. A lady that plainly told you she doesn't love you anymore, she even has a boyfriend and you continue to spend on her and mess with her.

Now you're even contemplating visiting her on Xmas to sleep with her in absence of her boyfriend?

You're mumu never do?

Infact, you need Charlie boy

So r u saying he shouldn't sleep with her if the opportunity presents itself? If it were me, I would grab it with both hands and give her a shagging she won't forget in a hurry. Me thinks OP is just hurt nothing came out of all his efforts and I don't blame him. These modern era girls are like that.

@Op, if the girl offers herself to u, pls no dull urself.

1 Like

Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by NeeKlaus: 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
LOL. Oga, your own mumu nor dey finish? Even after everything, you are still contemplating going over to her place for the Xmas? She just wants to kick you around and you are totally helping her do that by handing her your balls.

Moreover, she's confused. Run away from confused girls; they are the worst set of people to date. They are as unsettled as a wavy ocean.

Now, you can still win here. Take the advice of that guy above and get a girl that can make her very jealous. It always works. smiley
Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
Your mumu must end in 2017
Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by GraGra247(m): 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
blackmann:

So r u saying he shouldn't sleep with her if the opportunity presents itself? If it were me, I would grab it with both hands and give her a shagging she won't forget in a hurry. Me thinks OP is just hurt nothing came out of all his efforts and I don't blame him. These modern era girls are like that.

The girl is playing him big time and eating him raw and he's falling mugu.

Since he stopped playing ball, the girl probably wants to sleep with him again to get him throwing in the cash once more.

2 Likes

Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by dimejisulaiman: 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year to you all. I'm pretty sure everyone wondered what happened between me and this girl. Well I decided to humor myself and honor her invitation during Christmas. Though she had other visitors (she stays with her older sister and her husband), she had a little time to chat. We both agreed we had to sit down and talk things out, but not on that day.

We didn't have the chance to talk until a few days ago. I gave her the chance to speak her mind. She told me the reason why she had been acting all distant to me was because I had decided to be so mean to her after she told me she no longer had feelings for me. She said she couldn't be with me, and that I should understand that instead of being a jerk. She also mentioned i had caused so much trouble between her and her "ex" (she had mentioned it some time ago they were no longer dating), and one of the main reasons they had "broken up" was because he thought she had slept with me.

She made it clear to me we can't be as close as we used to be, and that we can't do things we used to do before. She told me that it was one of the most difficult things she had to do, but she just had to. I just sat there quietly taking everything in. She even got scared at some point, wondering why I didn't say anything. I simply told her I was just waiting for her to finish.

At the end of it all, I told her I agree, we cannot be together, and I couldn't do things for her anymore. I promised her I was going to totally stay away. I apologised for causing any issues between her and her boo, and she said she had it in mind to call him up and resume their relationship. I told her i had no issues with that. She told me she takes me as a "big brother" and she wants to keep it that way. I just laughed inside. That night, I had a lomg think. This was a girl I cared so much about, who I pampered like a queen, and who I really loved. She wanted me to change back to who I was but she didnt want to concede ground. She needed a mugu, a door mat.

Last night, I sent her a whatsapp message. One of the things we used to do before was go to the gym together. I usually paid the monthly fees while she paid the yearly subscription. In the message, I told her due to the new situation at hand, I cannot go on doing that anymore. I just couldn't bring myself to keep paying for a membership I no longer would use, and I was going to take my account off it. I also mentioned we wouldn't have our usual lunch anymore, and I couldn't take her out or give her any rides. I guess she got angry again, saying that I was callous and ungrateful, and that from what we discussed the other day, she couldn't believe I could only think about myself. I wasn't surprised. Right then, I knew she just wanted me to "spill the cash" without anything in return. I now knew this girl just wanted me as a cash cow. I simply wished her a happy new year, but by then i had a feeling she had blocked me from her chatlist cos my messages no longer delivered.

I know I lost out in the end, but it taught me a lesson - never show a girl you care too much about her. She'll just use you and take you for a fool. The mistake I made was I didn't sleep with her when the chance came. I decided to play it easy then, thinking I could build on what we had. I was mistaken.

6 Likes

Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by chigoizie7(m): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
Today is 1st January, tell us, did u go? And what really happened ?

Btw, I have told girls times without number. That I might change my mind on things I said I won't do. But trying to cajole me? Hell no, I am never going back in my words. If u like call me jerk or call me whatever u like, even stingy. Na u sabi.
Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by dimejisulaiman: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
chigoizie7:
Today is 1st January, tell us, did u go? And what really happened ?

Btw, I have told girls times without number. That I might change my mind on things I said I won't do. But trying to cajole me? Hell no, I am never going back in my words. If u like call me jerk or call me whatever u like, even stingy. Na u sabi.

Let me summarize it for you incase you didn't get the gist...I went to see her on xmas day, we agreed to talk out our differences, we met a few days later and she wanted me to go back to treating her the way I used to but she wanted to move on to another person, I told her no, she got pissed and blocked me from her whatsapp account.

1 Like

Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by chigoizie7(m): 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
dimejisulaiman:

Let me summarize it for you incase you didn't get the gist...I went to see her on xmas day, we agreed to talk out our differences, we met a few days later and she wanted me to go back to treating her the way I used to but she wanted to move on to another person, I told her no, she got pissed and blocked me from her whatsapp account.

Kudos, my only pain was that u didn't fucccck her.
Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by dimejisulaiman: 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
chigoizie7:

Kudos, my only pain was that u didn't fucccck her.

Same here dude. same here. And it's not that I didnt have the chance to. I just didn't at that moment, and she was grateful I didn't take advantage of her weak moment.
Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by lilmax(m): 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
dimejisulaiman:

Same here dude. same here. And it's not that I didnt have the chance to. I just didn't at that moment, and she was grateful I didn't take[b] advantage of her weak moment[/b].
LOL

guy think, just use your brain
Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by Fkforyou(m): 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
dimejisulaiman:

She is very stupid....No offense bro. undecided

She is such a manipulative biitch. undecided

Kudos for standing your ground.

1 Like

Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
That's life my brother, sometimes you just have to swallow your pride, accept you lost and walk away with your tail tucked between your legs.

But learn from this - every single lesson she taught you from this experience - make sure you never forget. All they do is take, take, take and take. But I guarantee you, she owes you a debt which she must one day repay. And when that day comes, take back your pound of flesh.

Heal, better days ahead.

1 Like

Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by ennyj01(m): 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
guy forget her
dimejisulaiman:

Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 02, 2018
Glad u didn't allow her to sign u on into her friend zone team. Kudos man.
Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 02, 2018
From your write up, I could deduce that you have the potentials of a mugu and a permanent resident in friend zone.

Man up bro and stop loving who doesn't return the love.

If I were you, I'd be too busy to attend her party.
Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by kense88: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2018
dimejisulaiman:

There's this girl I met sometimes last year. We became instant friends and along the line we grew close. i would say we did fall in love with each other for a while, but something serious came up that caused a big rift between us and we had to stop what we were trying to build between us. I still hoped that with time, we would still visit what we were trying to do, but it became clear to me that she didn't want us to continue. We decided to remain friends. Or so I thought.

Over the next few months, I tried to rekindle the feelings we had for each other, but she kept squashing my efforts. Still, she kept insisting I do the things I used to do for her. One evening, we had a small arguement. She then asked me bluntly the way I've been acting, it seems I still love her. I told her yes, I still do. I asked does she still have some love for me? She said NO, that she had killed her love for me a long time ago. I felt used. I felt she drove a dagger in my heart. She immediately noticed the change in my demeanor and tried to apologize, but I told her it was okay.

I left her and went home. I decided right there and then that I wouldn't be as nice to her as I used to. I stopped doing the things i usually did. It's not like I cut her off totally, but I didn't allow her to have her way with me on things I used to let slide.

She noticed these and started complaining. One evening, she told me she wanted to do something financially. Usually when she asked me for help I would not hesitate, but this time around I told her she would find someone to help her. That's when she let loose. Saying that she noticed I've changed ever since she told me she doesn't love me anymore, that since that night I've been acting weird. Is that how a man's love for a woman waxes cold? I asked her how does she expect me to feel? I'm not her boyfriend and she already has someone else. Why doesn't she ask him? i told her I can't continue to do things for someone I know cannot be mine. She got upset and called me a jerk, saying I don't care about her anymore, blah blah.

Recently she sent me a message. She said I'm no longer her hero, that she didn't know I was this way, etc. I'm like this girl's looking for someone she can push around. I'm no longer that guy. She's like i'm too proud, I have an inflated ego about myself, etc, and she doesn't want to see me again. I said fine. There's nothing i can do about that now. You're with someone else.

I've not seen her for a while now. Today she sent me a Whatsapp message sayig she wants me to come to her house for xmas. I'm contemplating not going. Her boyfriend graduated and moved out of state, and I think she needs someone to hold her this festive period.
Please how on earth does people expect someone they hate to love. Such a self girl.

As for visiting her, i will advise you don't. It already very embarrassing. How can you visit someone that hates you. You are just feeling a gap. When Mr right arrives, you will be put in your place.
Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by kense88: 8:16am On Jan 02, 2018
blackmann:

Stop embarrassing us. She doesn't deserve to have him.

1 Like

Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by Belafonte(m): 8:23am On Jan 02, 2018
DimejiSulaiman When she got angry at your change of attitude towards her and actually flayed you, you should have gone nuclear on her ass. Next time you tell her, "ko de ni da fun e ati awon to ni e"( it shall not be well with youa and yours). Oh, yes. This is the height of entitlement. I am livid as I type this. You exit the friend zone and she has the temerity to demand that you go back in? What absolute trash. What are women turning into? Is she mad?

You do not have an inflated ego about your self. What you jave is healthy self respect. The moment she changed towards you is when you should have changed towards her. You didn't have to wait for her to come out straight and tell you she killed her love for you, once you sense change in a woman you sef change.

I hope you didnt go to her house for Christmas. You should have told her to come to yours. At this point, you should let her know she has no leverage with you and she can't be making demands or even the most benign of requests. Let her know she has no level. If she cannot come to your house, let everybody answer their papa name. Let her know she's becoming a nuisance.

You sef there are many girls out there, don't let one dry bone tension you. Grow some damn balls.

I advise you to visit this thread and know how to handle women:. https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only

Also visit and follow: nairaland.com/ubunja

This is 2018, take fucking control.

2 Likes

Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by dimejisulaiman: 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ee wa gbami l'owo babe yi oh!!! See me se wahala. Na by force to be in the friendzone? Werin dey do this babe sef?

Incase you are all wondering what i'm ranting about, na this same yeye girl. I don tell m say make we move on from what all happened, but she still no wan gree. From my perspective, she still wants me to treat her like I used to (splash the cash), but doesn't want to give anything in return. She wan chop clean mouth.

I've told her I can't do the things I used to do for her anymore. she took it personal, calling me all sorts of names, but I just stood firm. Communication between us dwindled a lot. I was fine with that. I took everything as my loss, swallowed my pride, and decided to move on with my life.

Recently I've been chyking this new girl. So far, I've played my game slow, not wanting to make the same mistake I made with the other girl. You can imagine my surprise when the other girl(the one the whole story is all about) left me a long winded note in my mail. I read it and till date I am still fuming. I won't bore you with the details, but the gist is she said I was unbelievable, that I could stoop so low as to toast her "friend", that I used to be her "big brother", that the angel in me disappeared the day she said she no longer had feelings for me. She kept on referring to the day I told her to take my account off the gym, and that for my information, I caused her "boyfriend" to break up with her and she's now boyfriendless. I should not bother trying to explain myself to her cos she would cause a scene and embarrass me in front of everybody if I do. I was like, ee wa gba mi. Na by force?

I didn't even dignify her note with a response. Now she sent me a text over the weekend, requesting my help. I just dey shake my head since.
Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by Raydans: 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
Lol. You don enter one chance be that.

The girl is not only selfish but manipulative, desperate and controlling.

But As long as she keeps contacting.....You can still chop her without spending a dime again if you want to only if you know how to play your cards right!.......Just like a bait.

Put aside all emotions whatsoever and be a Man

You might as well raise her expectations on empty grounds, attract her with it, promise her, then strike and withdraw in no time.

Now that's a badass player.

2 Likes

Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by atilla(m): 5:38am On Feb 06, 2018
babaD u still alive?
Hope dis girl never bring gun come ur house to shoot you?
Stay away from her she wants to embarrass u and be the winner in this situation by all means
Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by Apina(m): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2018
You even still have her number in your phone, stop being a sissy and delete that bitch undecided
Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by marvin904(m): 10:24am On Feb 06, 2018
you r not her bf..
and she wants you to take that duty when she has someone...
oga if she use you na thunder go slap you.. undecided undecided undecided
find way chop that idiat undecided undecided
Re: She's Not Happy I Changed by ibietela2(m): 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
dimejisulaiman:
Ee wa gbami l'owo babe yi oh!!! See me se wahala. Na by force to be in the friendzone? Werin dey do this babe sef?

Incase you are all wondering what i'm ranting about, na this same yeye girl. I don tell m say make we move on from what all happened, but she still no wan gree. From my perspective, she still wants me to treat her like I used to (splash the cash), but doesn't want to give anything in return. She wan chop clean mouth.

I've told her I can't do the things I used to do for her anymore. she took it personal, calling me all sorts of names, but I just stood firm. Communication between us dwindled a lot. I was fine with that. I took everything as my loss, swallowed my pride, and decided to move on with my life.

Recently I've been chyking this new girl. So far, I've played my game slow, not wanting to make the same mistake I made with the other girl. You can imagine my surprise when the other girl(the one the whole story is all about) left me a long winded note in my mail. I read it and till date I am still fuming. I won't bore you with the details, but the gist is she said I was unbelievable, that I could stoop so low as to toast her "friend", that I used to be her "big brother", that the angel in me disappeared the day she said she no longer had feelings for me. She kept on referring to the day I told her to take my account off the gym, and that for my information, I caused her "boyfriend" to break up with her and she's now boyfriendless. I should not bother trying to explain myself to her cos she would cause a scene and embarrass me in front of everybody if I do. I was like, ee wa gba mi. Na by force?

I didn't even dignify her note with a response. Now she sent me a text over the weekend, requesting my help. I just dey shake my head since.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) / Read 18+ Romantic Love Stories With Exclusive Sex Scenes On Mr Awesome's Diary / My Encounter With Prostitutes This Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.