Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,050 members, 7,835,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3689752 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lol... Abeg who didn't click the submit button but got the text n mail

DouglasHoc:
Finally the thread has left the sharing questions Vs not sharing questions palava. Now it is obvious that sharing or not sharing did not decide who and who is proceeding to the next stage. Just do your best and leave the rest. ... And if you are not successful here, just move on.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by msb247(m): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
There are some possibilities regarding the messages received or being received (could be any or some of the following points):-

1. Those that received sms/email to update their info had something missing or incorrect on their profile WHILE those that didn't are good to go.

2. Those that received sms/email are the only ones who were selected for the next stage and the most up-to-date information is required since the details were filled-in last year WHILE those that didn't would no longer be considered.

3. Those that can access their profiles still stand a chance WHILE those that cannot have been dropped, regardless of whether messages were received by them or not.

4. The messages are meant for everyone who sat for the aptitude test but due to some system glitch or the sending to be done in batches, only some received.

5. Interviews and selection could be completed before year 2017 runs out against training or work resumption early into 2018 OR nothing happens again until next year.

Whatever the case, TIME WILL TELL!

Meanwhile, some think all their details are intact but little things like uploaded format or file size or corrupted file or unreachable referee could be causing or cause problems for them. If you received the sms/email, please recheck very well and ask someone to try spotting any mistake or inconsistency so as not to bite finger later.

10 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
Akexstinger:

He was not even talking to you. It was a general statement. Now I know why people are just talking about you indirectly.

Are you seriously serious? Somebody quoted me and he was not talking to me?

Please, for the sake of God, I am not DPR HR manager.

I am not responsible for anything. Moreover, DPR have not offered anybody appointment letter.

We are all praying and believing God for success.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
EngrVin:
Lol... Abeg who didn't click the submit button but got the text n mail

Me smiley

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1Nairaboy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
Keep calm everyone will see their scores and what next by their scores

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
dewin86:
before now people flooded this thread asking for past questions and answers, after that the same group of people started arguing about who clicked on the submit button during the aptitude test... and now here we are again debating on whether portal closed or portal open means anything to the chance or being invited for the test. I salute u all!!!
shout out:
hafsat24
Scarplanet
blazing king
Titiluvy
Bandura

Hehehe..i got tired im watching by the sideline..everyone seems to have something to say.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obajoey(m): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
I guess the portal will be closed to everyone by the end of 27th, the deadline date.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hafsat I have missed u here... Chemical Engr Abi?

Hafsat24:

Hehehe..i got tired im watching by the sideline..everyone seems to have something to say.. cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Magicc: 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
Me too.

Pdirac:

Me smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bopm: 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
tolesky:

Onyiridike will provide answer to this , I never wanted to argue with her that some received the SMS and email whose profiles are experiencing "object moved, errors and portal closed" I can categorically say that the message is for those who didn't update their profile at all.

You forgot to add the disclaimer that followed that SMS brother. Time will clear things
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
bopm:

You forgot to add the disclaimer that followed that SMS brother. Time will clear things
I'm referring to the recent SMS asking them to update their profiles.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HRtechnique: 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
dayjahvoo:

Your head is not correct.

I decided that after i read the nonsense you've been posting on that link.

Apparently a child.
Went through your past posts and it hurts that I indulged you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
HRtechnique:

Apparently a child.
Went through your past posts and it hurts that I indulged you.

I'm sure it also hurts when you try to think.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
For guys who are to update their info, It appears the order is
Nysc Discharge cert.
Degree Certificate.
Secondary school leaving Cert.

I applied as GT and its like those are the three required documents for GT

I observed that my Nysc discharge was uploaded twice, so I deleted and re-added in the stated order. Guys you can download and re-confirm that your required documents are intact on the portal

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Almustee(m): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
No one talks about ND holders that wrote the exam b4 graduates. Anybody with update/hint regarding ND holders that wrote the DPR exam

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abraham92: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
Was sent a mail.. But when I click on my profile it keeps loading and never opens the page.. Can't even see what am to update.

Any one encountered same issue? How did you resolve it.
Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crystalng: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
Abraham92:
Was sent a mail.. But when I click on my profile it keeps loading and never opens the page.. Can't even see what am to update.

Thanks

Call their help line. I called earlier today about my portal closed wahala and they asked for my full name, email address and phone number. Then said they'd get back to me. Donno sha but just call
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
Abraham92:

Thanks

It's network. It could be the website or your network provider. I will advise you try logging in with a PC if you are not using one already
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EazyMoh(m): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
Abraham92:

Thanks
Bros we are in the same boat!
It'd log in but once you click in profile it will load for a long time and then bring up error that there was too many redirects. The profile never opens.
Sent them mail no reply yet.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by msb247(m): 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
Recall that while some were outrightly rejected before the aptitude test, the application status of many others remained inconclusive (by not being invited nor rejected) but later received rejection notices.

Thus, in a similar fashion, it can be deduced that those with inaccessible profiles may have been dropped while those who can login but received no sms/email may still be contacted, although this is highly unlikely.

The deduction above is not meant to make people feel bad but please and please whatever happens, accept that it was meant to be.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by oote: 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
McSterling:
Are we required to upload more documents apart from the initial three?
Yes! TRANSCRIPTS AND NYSC CALL UP LETTER...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Palaver: 12:19am On Oct 25, 2017
msb247:
Recall that while some were outrightly rejected before the aptitude test, the application status of many others remained inconclusive (by not being invited nor rejected) but later received rejection notices.

Thus, in a similar fashion, it can be deduced that those with inaccessible profiles may have been dropped while those who can login but received no sms/email may still be contacted, although this is highly unlikely.

The deduction above is not meant to make people feel bad but please and please whatever happens, accept that it was meant to be.
Even with this epistle, you have not said anything important that has not been said before. Do you guys just derive orgasm from sharing speculations? Please keep your opinions to yourselves and let's wait till DPR calls for interview instead of repeating what has been speculated before. Y'all should better get busy. Awon DPR HR wannabes.

You guys have filled up almost 10 pages with speculations over this portal issue. Una no dey tire? Repeating same thing over and over as though you are messengers of pessimism and bad news. If you are not part of the DPR IT or HR team but just an applicant like everyone else here, kindly shut up, be humble and take a chill pill till next week or when everyone will know their fate. So annoying to keep reading the same story for over 5 pages. Mtschw

15 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Slimszy: 12:36am On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lankylucky(m): 12:54am On Oct 25, 2017
mine and my sister's portal are closed, does that mean that our processes have come to an end?

it's well whatever happens.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sunny4increase: 2:53am On Oct 25, 2017
Xtaceeey:
I got the mail to update,but all my infos are already intact. I uploaded everything according to the instructions earlier before invited for the test. Now, my question is why will I get the mail when I have nothing to update? (See attached my page)

All you people saying those who got the mail did not upload all their documents earlier, I think you may be wrong. Also, how come some people can log on to the portals and some cannot?

Meanwhile, the last time I updated my portal like this on a recruitment exercise,i wasn't invited for the test ooo. Lol.

Let them come and take their update mail back if na setup..

Hi.
I have same 5 sections as yours and I deleted the 4th and 5th; leaving only the 1st to 3rd Documents remaining.
Did you leave yours the way I'm seeing it here OR you also deleted the 4th and 5th sections?
Regards
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sunny4increase: 3:00am On Oct 25, 2017
DouglasHoc:
For guys who are to update their info, It appears the order is
Nysc Discharge cert.
Degree Certificate.
Secondary school leaving Cert.

I applied as GT and its like those are the three required documents for GT

I observed that my Nysc discharge was uploaded twice, so I deleted and re-added in the stated order. Guys you can download and re-confirm that your required documents are intact on the portal

Thought I was the only one (as regards "I observed that my NYSC Discharge was uploaded twice..."wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by god2good: 3:10am On Oct 25, 2017
My is nysc, Hnd, Nd, and Neco making four(4) or should I delete Nd?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 5:34am On Oct 25, 2017
EngrVin:
Hafsat I have missed u here... Chemical Engr Abi?

Lol cheesy..yes bro..howdy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by glycol(m): 6:09am On Oct 25, 2017
I think it's more of a bug on the page and would be rectified soon. As my antivirus keeps alerting me when attempting to log on with a computer. And on top left corner you'll notice unsecured site. So let's be hopeful
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by alt3r3g0: 6:33am On Oct 25, 2017
Checked mine and all uploads are intact...left them the way it was.

Only thing that stood out is that my work experience stops at 2016... Updated it to 2017.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 6:33am On Oct 25, 2017
Abeg tell them, since they derive joy in celebrating others failure in life

Palaver:
Even with this epistle, you have not said anything important that has not been said before. Do you guys just derive orgasm from sharing speculations? Please keep your opinions to yourselves and let's wait till DPR calls for interview instead of repeating what has been speculated before. Y'all should better get busy. Awon DPR HR wannabes.

You guys have filled up almost 10 pages with speculations over this portal issue. Una no dey tire? Repeating same thing over and over as though you are messengers of pessimism and bad news. If you are not part of the DPR IT or HR team but just an applicant like everyone else here, kindly shut up, be humble and take a chill pill till next week or when everyone will know their fate. So annoying to keep reading the same story for over 5 pages. Mtschw

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 6:36am On Oct 25, 2017
I'm good, did u try applying AUST Abuja Totally free for ladies

Hafsat24:

Lol cheesy..yes bro..howdy

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.