Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684578 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 10:48am On Oct 25, 2017
Anextin:

So far you have been the only one to make sense here. pls can you recall in what order the Experienced Hire document upload should be? Thank you
3rd or 2nd level certs(Phd, Msc), NYSC cert, A/1st level cert(Bsc/Hnd), SSCE.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1wolex85: 10:54am On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Aroboi(m): 11:25am On Oct 25, 2017
Anzabur:
you will be surprised WE that have application portal closed will be finally recruited into DPR,thanks!
Amen o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 11:44am On Oct 25, 2017
alt3r3g0:
Checked mine and all uploads are intact...left them the way it was.

Only thing that stood out is that my work experience stops at 2016... Updated it to 2017.

how did u update your work experience to 2017? tried doing that but the year stopped at 2016.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ABIM2016: 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
acmilan1:

how did u update your work experience to 2017? tried doing that but the year stopped at 2016.

The site has been updated kindly retry now.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EazyMoh(m): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hooray!
My profile was showing "Object moved" for the past one week. However after getting the SMS and email to update my profile yesterday, I called them earlier today and they assured me they are working on their server to fix the error.
About four hours later I tried and my profile opened perfectly. Everything was in order, just that I replaced my statement of result with degree certificate. And am good to go.

If you are facing an issue accessing your profile I suggest you give them a call, especially if you received the email/sms.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by remedies4a(m): 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
A lot of fallacies and assumptions based on individual sentiments... Well a friend who never took the test received the mail/text as well. How do we place that?

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
EazyMoh:
Hooray!
My profile was showing "Object moved" for the past one week. However after getting the SMS and email to update my profile yesterday, I called them earlier today and they assured me they are working on their server to fix the error.
About four hours later I tried and my profile opened perfectly. Everything was in order, just that I replaced my statement of result with degree certificate. And am good to go.

If you are facing an issue accessing your profile I suggest you give them a call, especially if you received the email/sms.
All the best.
it is not our duty to call anybody. That may even reduce ones chances of being shortlisted

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Palaver: 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
remedies4a:
A lot of fallacies and assumptions based on individual sentiments... Well a friend who never took the test received the mail/text as well. How do we place that?
Oya ooo....awon Chief Analyst and Head of Speculations, DPR. Come and present your case. Shebi those with closed portal are the unsuccessful? Una never see "chumchin"undecided

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pabostt: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
remedies4a:

grin grin

That is what happens when a site is being hacked and a work is ongoing to retrieve information lost back to the database.

I think applicants should worry more on why some persons are trying to break into DPR database instead of celebrating email/sms. This fraudulent act is an attempt to mar the recruitment process.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
pabostt:

grin grin

That is what happens when a site is being hacked and a work is ongoing to retrieve information lost back to the database.

I think applicants should worry more on why some persons are trying to break into DPR database instead of celebrating email/sms. This fraudulent act is an attempt to mar the recruitment process.

Mind you that people can lie just to create tension or prank others. For instance, one of my friends is unwilling to tell me his status. When somebody has boasted that he will get something, he can do anything including telling lies.

Can a website be selectively hacked? Why do other candidates still have access to same website?

These are salient questions that you ought to ask and provide answers for.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
remedies4a:

perhaps that friend of urs is highly connected .
the hard truth is that some ppl that got high marks may not proceed further while some that even failed mayb called up.
No matter the level of transparency in this exercise there would still b surprises
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dazzlingd(m): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
Onyiridike:

Can a website be selectively hacked? Who do other candidates still have access to same website?

you should be focused on how you will scale this recruitment process successfully.
I may be wrong but from your reactions so far, you may likely throw a party if everyone with portal closed gets a regret mail.
Mind You, their success/failure may not in anyway affect yours.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
Must u speak always? Can't you for once keep shut? Whether some portals are open or not, we have stopped debating such and people are waiting till messages starts coming. If u have given up,hold ur opinion to yourself

Onyiridike:

Mind you that people can lie just to create tension or prank others. For instance, one of my friends is unwilling to tell me his status. When somebody has boasted that he will get something, he can do anything including telling lies.

Can a website be selectively hacked? Why do other candidates still have access to same website?

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
dazzlingd:

you should be focused on how you will scale this recruitment process successfully.
I may be wrong but from your reactions so far you may likely throw a party of everyone with portal closed gets a regret mail.
Mind You, their success/failure may not in anyway affect yours.

I am simply being logical. I am trained to be so. I don't have to swallow everything I am fed with.

Only God knows the future. You can become the president of FRN tomorrow and those that work with DPR would only hope they are in your position.

My dear, I don't wish anybody bad.

I have also failed to scale through in countless job opportunities but I persisted.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
EngrVin:
Must u speak always? Can't you for once keep shut? Whether some portals are open or not, we have stopped debating such and people are waiting till messages starts coming. If u have given up,hold ur opinion to yourself

I did not quote you and I am sorry if you find my post offensive.

I never insulted anybody

I did not wish you bad

If you don't want to read people's opinion, stop coming to nairaland.

Everybody must not say what makes you happy.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obinnapeter63: 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
boosting no good.... everyone want the job. whether close portal , open portal or object move we will experience break through. some body say amen....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
Na two o level certificates I upload o. Ham I save? cry
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jjj37: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
Onyiridike:

I am simply being logical. I am trained to be so. I don't have to swallow everything I am fed with.

Only God knows the future. You can become the president of FRN tomorrow and those that work with DPR would only hope they are in your position.

My dear, I don't wish anybody bad.

I have also failed to scale through in countless job opportunities but I persisted.

Sorry to say this, You often sound like a kid and immature in reasoning., i think it's high time you stopped responding to every mssg here.. Have you not heard of Partial data compromise where selected dataset gets bugged from internal or external sources.. Affected ones have to be stream line and treated separately.!! So If your yahoomail have issues, all yahoomails in the world have to be treated or included in whatever fiasco abi.?

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
I have been having wet dreams since I saw " object moved " on my prophile shocked

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sesay: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
If you got email to update your document. I congratulate you. Is sure you would be invited for the interview. 100% sure. mark my words.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
jjj37:

Sorry to say this, You often sound like a kid and immature in reasoning., i think it's high time you stopped responding to every mssg here.. Have you not heard of Partial data compromise where selected dataset gets bugged from internal or external sources.. Affected ones have to be stream line and treated separately.!! So If your yahoomail have issues, all yahoomails in the world have to be treated or included in whatever fiasco abi.?

You could have made your points without insults.

God bless you!

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
My bp don increase o because of "object moved" I need solace cry, any phine babe dey here? kiss, to cool my temper
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
Guys no quote me o Only phyn babe are allowed biko wink kiss
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
Huna won kill me here with speculation bombs, Amadioha no gree
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by alt3r3g0: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
acmilan1:

I can see 2017 there. you may need to delete and add a new one

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
I don take all the names of speculators here, I don drop am for my shrine, any more speculation here, you go hear from ......, huna no get patience ,you no how many people huna don inadvertently increase their bp, See make huna give huna self brain o, make huna just give huna self brain, na wetin ehhhnnn...

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1porsche: 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
seems most of us dont understand this portal close thing...let me share my opinion to those of whom it may matter to.....
1. application portal close simply means for those who wrote the test their document have been received and all information are in order
2.if you can still access your portal that means there is a little update you need to do with your documentation
3. if you got the message from dpr via sms or mail to update your portal that mean you have to check your information very well to see if it needs any correction.

mind you if all information are correct your portal will authomaticall close hence the deadline to update all pages is 27th oct.

Irrespective of your current situation with the portal nobody is guaranteed an interview success mail. everyone should keep up their faith dont let anyone make you feel bad or you are out of the race...its a open one for all.

AM a statistician by profession and a programmer for those who this message might be useful to. Regards

11 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bekeel: 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
EazyMoh:
Hooray!

All the best.

Which of their number did u call?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Any phyn babe dey here kiss?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1porsche: 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
i forgot to add this up please for those with object move please kindly call the help desk for your case to be rectified as i earlier stated in my previous post its a bug that comes up sometimes when updating netframe and in this case it affect some data ....object moved isnt a good sign for you. regards

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hall of una too dey serious For that reason na only me DPR go employ grin, meanwhile any phyn babe dey here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: hannychic, ChiefOfStraff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.