Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3686375 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
Amadioha just dey wait any frustrated nigga way go quote me cool

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bekeel: 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
chimezie6891:
kiss

Pls who has application portal closed, called dpr yesterday, try login today? This is funny but seems their is alot going on!!! What is ur portal display now? Seems hackers has taken over dpr web and phone. Try urs now
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
Bekeel:

Pls who has application portal closed, called dpr yesterday, try login today? This is funny but seems their is alot going on!!! What is ur portal display now? Seems hackers has taken over dpr web and phone. Try urs now

A lot is actually going on. Two of my friends with portal closed got the sms and mail yesterday. Called them yesterday and dropped their details. Gained access to their accounts this afternoon. Don't really know what that means.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lolablacq: 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
EazyMoh:
Hooray!
My profile was showing "Object moved" for the past one week. However after getting the SMS and email to update my profile yesterday, I called them earlier today and they assured me they are working on their server to fix the error.
About four hours later I tried and my profile opened perfectly. Everything was in order, just that I replaced my statement of result with degree certificate. And am good to go.

If you are facing an issue accessing your profile I suggest you give them a call, especially if you received the email/sms.
All the best.

Which number did you call them on?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
Bekeel nwa mama kedu? cool

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pabostt: 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
Onyiridike:

Mind you that people can lie just to create tension or prank others. For instance, one of my friends is unwilling to tell me his status. When somebody has boasted that he will get something, he can do anything including telling lies.

Can a website be selectively hacked? Why do other candidates still have access to same website?

These are salient questions that you ought to ask and provide answers for.
I run two websites and I know what hackers and spammers can do. Don't forget that Google has marked DPR site not secured due to hackers influences.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bekeel: 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
chimezie6891:
Bekeel nwa mama kedu? cool
fyn.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pdirac:

A lot is actually going on. Two of my friends with portal closed got the sms and mail yesterday. Called them yesterday and dropped their details. Gained access to their accounts this afternoon. Don't really know what that means.

Meaning that if you get the SMS and the mail, you are good to go
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by somebody1: 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
Good evening all. Please I need dpr's help line...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pdirac:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pdirac:

your Portal cannot be closed and you will still be sent Sms/mail. So I confirmed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ezyk(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
motivationspika:
your Portal cannot be closed and you will still be sent Sms/mail. So I confirmed
Guy u lie. Don't say what you don't know

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EazyMoh(m): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
lolablacq:

Which number did you call them on?
Sorry for the late reply.
cc somebody1 bekeel
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
I wish DPR hr was a nairalander, he/she would have seen the emotional torture, this whole recruitment process has caused very many a people.... Hmmmm guys make una relax ooooo, the mere thoughts of "object moved"; " portal closed"; and so on make the whole recruitment exercise tiring ,hence triggering speculations and unnecessary fears in many great minds here.
If only you can relax and exercise patience, God will act on your behalf, but many of you think that by worrying, speculating, guessing, arguing and the likes you will be invited for the interview. NO. Just relax and allow God to act.At this stage all we need is faith. We have done our best by all means, so calm down and allow God to come into this seemingly precarious situation. cool

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
chimezie6891:
Na two o level certificates I upload o. Ham I save? cry
But u got the mail/sms to update, right?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lawrence83: 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pdirac:

This afternoon, a mail was sent out to the folks that got message and mail but couldn't access their portal, that they can now access their portals.

I guess they've solved the glitches. People with closed portal without mail amd message should also keep trying, anything can still happen.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
Na muscle we get ooo, baba God get all the power, many of you are far better than me, even many have better qualifications than me and many more stand a better chance than me in getting this job, but I all I say: "God let your will be done", and I go about my normal life, but I too dey pursue woman cry

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
@Drnice, YES
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by somebody1: 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
@EazyMoh. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
motivationspika:

I do not know about your source. But I can tell you with 100% certainty that there are quite a bunch of people who got the sms and mail with their portals closed. Initially, I was of the opinion that portal closed means end of race, but as of now, there is hope.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to those who got the mail and SMS....best of luck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
chimezie6891:
Na muscle we get ooo, baba God get all the power, many of you are far better than me, even many have better qualifications than me and many more stand a better chance than me in getting this job, but I all I say: "God let your will be done", and I go about my normal life, but I too dey pursue woman cry

LOL. I no understand you oo. I think say you get shrine now.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
@somebody1, how far na kiss
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
chimezie6891:
Amadioha just dey wait any frustrated nigga way go quote me cool

It seems you lost your brain on your way to this site?

Don't worry, i'll help you look for it.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
I worship God in my shrine, the living God,
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=dayjahvoo post=61766826][/quote]
Hmmmmm
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
Person no dey joke with una, the kind of seriousness una dey display here ehhn e fit boil water
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
shocked sad
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
@dayjahvoo, u won test the potency of a vicious god? I won't be tempted to unleash him on you, I pray you scale through.... cos I am benevolent.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
Like I said earlier: we all need faith in God now than ever..and stop being hyper reactive. What will be will be, just calm your nerves and always check for the latest info from DPR, which of course will be sent via SMS or email.
Shalom. wink

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by somebody1: 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
chimezie6891:
@somebody1, how far na kiss
I am fine and u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.