Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682747 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
clarydamsel:
Where is my Iman62588
here am I woo

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
Legend90:
1. Coc has been issued
2. Nothing is coming out on Monday
3. Expect APL's within the next 2 weeks God willing
4. APL's wont have your postings, until you have accepted before you find out where you will be placed
5. Anyone that doesnt believe, expect disappointment on monday and remember I told you so

Wouldn't it be best to include where they're posting one to on the APL , so I know if to accept or not, in the first place? because what I know for sure is, I'm not accepting if I'm being posted out of where I currently reside.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
Legend90:
1. Coc has been issued
4. APL's wont have your postings, until you have accepted before you find out where you will be placed
5. Anyone that doesnt believe, expect disappointment on monday and remember I told you so
So if coc is issued and apls are typed, then what's d purpose of d delay..
Or do they want to adjust d list
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
Then somebody on waiting list will replace you, no wahala then, life wont stop.

Misskay90:

Wouldn't it be best to include where they're posting one to on the APL , so I know if to accept or not, in the first place? because what I know for sure is, I'm not accepting if I'm being posted out of where I currently reside.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
acmilan1:

I went to Uniben first degree and masters but it detest me when even students from my alma matter feel its an achievement to attend the rubbish schools we have in this country.

Well, let me continue waiting for my APL
Okay sir enjoy. I wish you success.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
pedroito:

I believe you so much cos I got the same information yesterday that the list APL would be out within the next two weeks(max)

Please what was the criteria that they used in grading the interview.

Your response would be well appreciated so that one cannot count his chicks before they are hatched.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
Legend90:
Then somebody on waiting list will replace you, no wahala then, life wont stop.

Yeah, expectedly.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sharaf4: 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
I will disagree with you on no 4 because DPR do post successful candidates based on performance in test and interview and the posting will reflect on your APL. In fact you report to where you are posted not even DPR headquarter.
Legend90:
1. Coc has been issued

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
Sharaf4:
I will disagree with you on no 4 because DPR do post successful candidates based on performance in test and interview and the posting will reflect on your APL. In fact you report to where you are posted not even DPR headquarter.
i agree with you on this.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
Onyiridike:

Okay sir enjoy. I wish you success.

Hope you dont mind me asking which state you are from...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
Sharaf4:

True. But posting is not based on test/interview performance, it’s based on your discipline and where you are needed.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
simplynace:

Hope you dont mind me asking which state you are from...
Heavenly State

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
Legend90:
1. Coc has been issued
Which date will I now be using for countdown...? Chei...

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
Crane1:

AIZubar, over to you, start the countdown, and do well to tell us when the real date will fall
Lol. Just saw this o.
Bros, nawa o.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
AIZubair:

Finish the 25th one first grin

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Energist1(m): 11:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
Please does anyone know what the salary package is for DPR.. especially GT? please let me know. God bless
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 11:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
makonko:

Lol. You're not serious... grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 12:05am On Jun 21, 2018
Today's 21st of June 2018, Four days to 25th of June.
cry

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 3:51am On Jun 21, 2018
pedroito:
Please where is the Ever missed Tamihawt. Everyone reckons that we missed her. Kindly let us feel your presence a little bit so that our nerves can be calmed. Our nervy situations show how strong our emotions are about this recruitment process. We need you most now.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sylvestre01(m): 5:56am On Jun 21, 2018
makonko:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bluemalam: 6:45am On Jun 21, 2018
AIZubair:
Today's 21st of June 2018, Four days to 25th of June.
cry

Thank you. For now let's remain focused on the 25th for our APL's, any further adjustments can be made thereafter.

Rolex fall on you grin. Good morning hopefuls smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pekeyim: 7:04am On Jun 21, 2018
So it is safe to say it is Marvel vs Legend now.
25th of June vs 2 weeks from today, which is 4th or 5th July 2018. Thank you all.

Let the test begin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by csimms7: 7:15am On Jun 21, 2018
Honourable time and date keeper, does your calendar have only one date ni? You suppose be alarm clock wey fit get multiple settings jor. Lol

So, calculate two weeks from yesterday, get the date wey e go be and be updating us with the two dates simultaneously. Lol

DPR, please fall on us asap oooo

AIZubair:

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 7:39am On Jun 21, 2018
pekeyim:
So it is safe to say it is Marvel vs Legend now.
25th of June vs 2 weeks from today, which is 4th or 5th July 2018. Thank you all.

Let the test begin.

I beg to differ, Marvel actually made it clear to all that the DD, CS wants successful applicants to be contacted this June but the Director prefers July. IMO, Legend's claim only buttresses Marvel's with regards the Director's request superseding that of the DD, CS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pekeyim: 7:46am On Jun 21, 2018
Okay so we have 25th June n 4th July then. Both for Marvel but Legend is solely for 4th July. I hope the house is okay with this?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 7:52am On Jun 21, 2018
Those that have connect in FCC should be more concerned about leaking the list since everything has been concluded. We shouldn't worry so much about the dates as some people can still pull off a quick one.

My opinion...

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eddymontana123: 8:59am On Jun 21, 2018
simplynace:

I beg to differ, Marvel actually made it clear to all that the DD, CS wants successful applicants to be contacted this June but the Director prefers July. IMO, Legend's claim only buttresses Marvel's with regards the Director's request superseding that of the DD, CS.

At no time did Marvel claimed that the Director and DDCS had dissenting views on APL distribution dates. It was someone with a moniker (Ablution) that made this asertion. Marvel stood on his 25th June date alone.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by keboxxerxes: 9:10am On Jun 21, 2018
michaelismenten:

Are u EH or GT?
which LGA? Also which position?

Tell me yours first wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2018
@Legend, please what were the criteria used to grade the interview
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by keboxxerxes: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2018
naijainstinct:
You guys from delta, I dont envy you at all. There are too many political heavyweights who are stakeholders in this recruitment.

Don't believe such nonsense. Stakeholders don't determine my fate. God does and his words are yea and amen smiley

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.