Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3683094 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fachuba(f): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
[quote author=Babagy823 post=68834804]please tell us what you learnt, keep us in the loop, we are here to rub minds aint we?[/quote

Honourable Babangida! I hail. I was just asked a question of preference. I didn't ask for any info neither was I given. smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
fachuba:

Uncle Marvel, I didn't talk about information or souce of information. Plus I didn't counter whatever it is u have said. I desperately need this whole thing over maybe more that u even do. In as much as I think typing is in the process, I don't mind receiving a call to come pick up my letter tomorrow morning sef smiley
Fachuba what did you hear? That is what we are intrested in now.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fachuba(f): 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
Babagy823:
Fachuba what did you hear? That is what we are intrested in now.

It's personal. It doesn't affect anything that has to do with any other person . Twas a question directed to just me.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hadesha(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
fachuba:

Uncle Marvel, I didn't talk about information or souce of information. Plus I didn't counter whatever it is u have said. I desperately need this whole thing over maybe more that u even do. In as much as I think typing is in the process, I don't mind receiving a call to come pick up my letter tomorrow morning sef smiley

Even right now. I wouldn't mind going to the office
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ok, thank you
fachuba:

It's personal. It doesn't affect anything that has to do with any other person . Twas a question directed to just me.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
fachuba:

Chairman, I hail oo. I guess you were asked where you would like to be posted.
Show your boy way oo. wink

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
Alright ooo.... anybody with true-caller' should pls help check this mobile digits for me. 092205000
I missed calls from it this morning ooo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
dozylala:
Alright ooo.... anybody with true-caller' should pls help check this mobile digits for me. 092205000
Gtbank customer care grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goodaz: 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
dozylala:

Us visa

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by talk2ekpa(m): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
suchsland:

Chairman, I hail oo. I guess you were asked where you would like to be posted.
Show your boy way oo. wink
So you don become his boy now, just because he said he was asked a question... grin, some Nigerians sha...

Woe to him who put his trust in a mortal man....

Said the Holy Bible oooo, not me

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
DPR, when will this wait end? The expiration date of my patience is fast approaching, please, drop this APL.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
talk2ekpa:

So you don become his boy now, just because he said he was asked a question... grin, some Nigerians sha...

Woe to him who put his trust in a mortal man....

Said the Holy Bible oooo, not me

U no be Nigerian? U no sabi whine?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pekeyim: 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
End of the day we await 27th of June now
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fachuba(f): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hadesha:

Even right now. I wouldn't mind going to the office

U r so right. But mine honestly has to be tomorrow cos of proximity
I don't know any way besides Jesus o cheesy
Ps: I'm a she not he smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
Our bosses have become to show up, plz let's have some relief with your updates @Tamihawtt.
Thanks for your usual......
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
[ smileyquote author=greenpanther post=68836089]No confirmed date yet.
Expect APL and Posting simultaneously

See the chosen on the inside Amen
[/quote]
I heard just this today. That we will be getting posting alongside APLs. I think they are trying to make room for more people from those that will have to decline due to where they will be posted. I'm not sure what their reasons are but it won't hurt to plan towards a scenario where you get posted outside your comfort zone. I heard we'd hear from them next week. Apparently the delay is due to the postings they want to include.
That's all i know for now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by square62: 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
Marvel64, Tamihawtt, SmartgridReborn, Legend90, neverdown999, Sir Ferguson etal... Abeg any fresh update.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
Tamihawtt:

I heard just this today. That we will be getting posting alongside APLs. I think they are trying to make room for more people from those that will have to decline due to where they will be posted. I'm not sure what their reasons are but it won't hurt to plan towards a scenario where you get posted outside your comfort zone. I heard we'd hear from them next week. Apparently the delay is due to the postings they want to include.

Sorry to dispute but they cannot include more people solely because people r expected to decline. What if people don't decline!! Dats not a weighty reason to include more people..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
Tamihawtt:

Thanks alot
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
TDultimate:

Sorry to dispute but they cannot include more people solely because people r expected to decline. What if people don't decline!! Dats not a weighty reason to include more people..
From what I think, it’s not including per se, it just like a waitlist. IF and only IF anyone declines, the top on the list for the discipline and cadre is contacted.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
TDultimate:

I'm only "thinking " it may be a way of even cutting out some forced stakeholder candidates. This is me thinking, its not a fact and i didn't hear it. I'm only thinking if they post people upfront, its a faster means of knowing who is accepting or declining before going for medicals. Again, this is me just thinking aloud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
Pdirac:

From what I think, it’s not including per se, it just like a waitlist. IF and only IF anyone declines, the top on the list for the discipline and cadre is contacted.
exactly. There is def some form of mitigation list to replace those that decline. Afterall, 400 positions needs to be filled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deedz: 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
TDultimate:

What she meant is that they are including postings so that those who decline will do so immediately and they will add more people. Instead of sending in APL first, then posting later.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siniya: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
So now it's the era of preparing waitlist and posting.... hmm. The way these people are handling this recruitment, it can take them weeks to prepare these postings and after it another tale will arise. mtsw

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GreatEngineer(m): 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
If me that is still working is feeling this way, what about the GTs that are not doing anything right now.

DPR please help, we know everyone cannot be employ but let this recruitment end so that people will know their faith.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aasadiq: 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
But DAT isnt a new thing. Is exactly what they did in the last recruitment(2013). Postings were on the APLs.
Tamihawtt:
I'm only "thinking " it may be a way of even cutting out some forced stakeholder candidates. This is me thinking, its not a fact and i didn't hear it. I'm only thinking if they post people upfront, its a faster means of knowing who is accepting or declining before going for medicals. Again, this is me just thinking aloud
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
Tamihawtt:

I agree with aasadiq.. it's impossible to even consider people for d 1st list without considering likely postings.. u can only choose to employ 30 Mech. Engrs if there's 30 needed in locations
My point is I bet posting have Been considered/done since d making of d 1st list.
It is also not a new thing that postings come as a separate letter. If there's any further delay. I'm sure it has nothing to do with postings.
#my thoughts..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
Na so so hiss I just dey hiss of late. Even inside dream, I dey hiss. Wetin dey bite my body, I no know sad

I dey quick vex these days, the moment my eye sight anytin calender. I nearly consult calculator the other day, because I confuse when I been dey try to give mysef hope, sey I still dey very much young sad

When I come manage enter here sey make I relax my eyes and brain small, na so some people for here no go gree. Dem go begin sugest sey na automatic disqualification for any body wey don pass 30, even though no be wetin the guideline been clearly talk before some of us apply.

I know sey na doze of una wey still dey under 30 na em go dey carry dis kin news pass. Make una no worry, shey na here all of us gather. If una no stop to dey spread dat kin news for here, God no go gree make dem release APL soon. All of us must cross 30 together, den we go see who go dey eligible by then angry

Baba God, abeg na only you fit help me. Abeg carry dis APL take block my mouth, make I stop to dey hiss anyhow. Take am still block my eyes too, make I for dey look calender like every other normal person cry embarassed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
Elijah bob

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.